eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MODs - I needs reply and soon. - Enuff is enuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySar View Post
ROFL for sure. In google-translate, i tend to try out a few variations of the syllables in words that remain untranslated. The lorry-->lori conversion was an easier one.
Jagmohanji is fluent. Regular folks might have writers blocks; but JM can have none of that. He simply drives that lorry through. Enjoyable posts.
anyhow... what about that izazaat ?
Are you talking for Jagmohan or are you Jagmohan?

I doubt the later.
Too many reasons.
Old September 4th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

We have not seen anything new from Jagmohanji since the reprieve. I read that older post about "why he posts", that "raison d'etre", and why there are those citations and links. Man is indeed on a mission !

This "Momma ki lori" or other phrases like that fed through a search engine could be a way to find where else Jagmohan exists. That could be a consolation to those who need a score rather badly.
Old September 4th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

For those who can dig out newbie FAQs but missed seeing the below thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I see a lot of threads about people asking why so and so left eCharcha.Com.

I have repeated this often, let me repeat for sake of new users.

"Many people come here, enjoy and then get offended or take things way to personally. I try to send a private message to members and try to ask why they stopped visiting us. However, its not possible to keep everyone happy about everything."

I would suggest that
1) If you are sensitive then please rethink twice about reading or posting things that offend you
2) Do not share your personal information with any member as many members get very friendly in real life and then bring their real life issues here and then get all offended and ask me to moderate. I will NOT do this.
3) Log off your sensitivities and emotions before logging in here!
4) Do not start threads as to "Why did so and so leave the site?"

Any new threads about such questions will be deleted!
We can't force any member to come login and post, we have our own ego and so dont expect us to fan few members ego.
Jagmohan was banned for two days,and he is well aware that his ban was auto lifted and he can post.
Old September 4th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
For those who can dig out newbie FAQs but missed seeing the below thread..
Newbies seek newbie FAQ, it is the natural thing to do. Just like what infants do in infancy and adults do in adultery.
I am sure it is not meant to be dug out, but easy to navigate to and read.

As for Jagmohanji, it is either cute literature, or complete gibberish. I may have already said that elsewhere. No harm in saying that in a post, is there ?
Old September 4th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Super eCharchan

Please stop glorifying Jagmohan, its a bit too much now.

You and few new members are crying victim on hs behalf.

Requesting to unban him would be different but this looks like we should garland him,fall at his feet and beg him to post.
Anyone,a fan of him can go to my cousin's forum where his id is monalisa and has a hritik Roshan picture as his DP.
Old September 5th, 2015, 04:06 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Stop posting BS on this site dedicated to your master, your God, the all pervasive, the omnipresent.. Mahamahim Jagmohan

I just deleted a crap thread posted by dovahkin .. I will put a temporary ban if you continue to post this way.
Old September 6th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Stop posting BS on this site dedicated to your master, your God, the all pervasive, the omnipresent.. Mahamahim Jagmohan

I just deleted a crap thread posted by dovahkin .. I will put a temporary ban if you continue to post this way.
But we all miss him ........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 7th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:

Define crap
Old September 7th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Meanwhile If My thread isn't back I would be disappointed in admin panel of this board.

Some People are against me for expressing my opinion within limits of decency and with most authentic stuff. I only started that thread as a member 'Sane less' asked me to post some of my original work, I am neither dependent on your board to share my work on internet, nor in need of your approval. But I too been too long on forum world to know my thread was removed as a silly tactic by someone who is holding one sided grudge against me. I didn't even tried to make this public and first contacted him only via PM, but I got this as a reply.

Quote:
Chant Jagmohan 5 million and 1 times, and it may reappear.

Om namo jagmohan namah

Sing the parise of the all pervasive the transient the omnipresent Jagmohan present in multiple avatars around us.
Now all of us know pretty well, it was a bad decision, I just want to see how far Admin panel is willing to go to do what's right or justifying a silly mistake.
Old September 7th, 2015, 10:40 PM
Super eCharchan

OK,apologies,I m not sure if that thread can be undeleted but if you want start a new thread,same topic same material.

Mods please don't delete this new thread.
Old September 8th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
OK,apologies,I m not sure if that thread can be undeleted but if you want start a new thread,same topic same material.

Mods please don't delete this new thread.
Mods/Admin, I want to register my comment on this too. It seems Dovakhana pai created a thread because I requested him to (sort of remember doing this while we were arguing on some point)... and then his thread was deleted. I have not seen this thread nor do I know the topic on which this thread was created. Correspondingly I had no hand in its deletion.

I had mentioned some time back that a sword is being handed to a monkey. I still maintain my position

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 8th, 2015, 11:52 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Mods/Admin, I want to register my comment on this too. It seems Dovakhana pai created a thread because I requested him to (sort of remember doing this while we were arguing on some point)... and then his thread was deleted. I have not seen this thread nor do I know the topic on which this thread was created. Correspondingly I had no hand in its deletion.

I had mentioned some time back that a sword is being handed to a monkey. I still maintain my position
That thread was quite the same as the new thread in your honor, only it kept referring to Jagmohan and seemed like a continuation of discussion between the two. Concerted effort was being made recently by a few newbies to bring in Jagmohan into every conversation, a couple of actions by mods have hopefully relayed the message clearly.

A Spine Less calling another monkey is hilarious.
Old September 8th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A Spine Less calling another monkey is hilarious.
Are you saying that a monkey cannot call another monkey a monkey

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 8th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

This site used to be so great

Sent from my iPhone.
Old September 8th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
This site used to be so great
Kisko pointing to be responsible ?
Jawab do !!!