eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

View Poll Results: Is the government action against JNU students justified ??
Yes 10 83.33%
No 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 6th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the strong government action against JNU students justified ??

Pro'ly you are talking about this video...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

..to be honest, speech was ultra good and I liked it,... Many facts were there.... just wondered, how come the " clapping " did not roar of the amount n' magnitude, that I had expected.... Was the audience also of Congi or Kanhaiyaa? Confused.

Bajarangii Bhaijaan, aab iis ko bhi chhod ke aa, Pakistran mein,.. Munni ki tarah....

Yesterday, it released the Zee cine awards and that also had this comment-satire...

Last edited by Jagmohan; March 6th, 2016 at 10:20 AM.
Old March 6th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, Kanhaiya jaise dau kodi ke, sadak-chaap Bihari O’ ko, bhar-bazaar , sar mundwaa ke, munh pe coal laga ke,.. gadhe pe yun ulta bitha kar,…………..
100 salt-dipped whips se fatkarna chahiye, ya fir STD ka public order de dena chahiye,…jo Afzal guru aur un jaise desh ek kaatel Hathyaaron ko fir se vapis zinda kar, Pakistaan se aur bhi Kasab jaise ko Nyota de rahe hai….. Serial killers ko martyr saabit kar ne ki koshish kar, desh mein terrorizm ko ek baar fir se upsa rahe hai,…. Pakistaan se aur bhi Terrorists ko Nyota de rahe hai,…
Thackre group was quite good, on such UP-Bihari, dau kodi ke Bhaiyye, to drive them out from Mumbai,… with a shaan-daar gaan pe danda ! and these guys surely and only needs
Laathis.
Gadhe chale dande se,……….. aur chabook se ghode !
Aise makaaron ko chahiye,.. kadam kadam par kode !

Kameena , Ph D kar raha hai,… Sarkar aur logon ke tax ke paise ki holi kar ke,…. Wahan JNU me parne gaya hai, ya Kasab and Afzal zindaabad karne ko gaya hai,… IMHO, Kanhaiya ka case raaj thackre ko de dena chahiye, aur ‘should be razed from the face of the earth’
Old March 6th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Banned

Aise aise Khadoosh log bhi mile, muje net par,
jo Kanhaiya ki waah waah kar, Modi ka chhajeeya le rahe hai,...

achhi tarah se, dara-dhamka kar aaya hun,.... iin jaise gandoos ko !

Quote:
First and formost, organizing an event is NOT A CRIME... You have every right to remember, honour or respect deceased... A person is punished for the crime and its over with the punishment... It never taken as legacy, unless we have some Nationalist concept or similar... We Malayalees have full right to celebrate return of Mahabali, which rest of India condemn as EVIL.

Secondly and most important, when we talk Kanhiya of SFI, how come Umar Khaliq of DSU comes in picture? Don't you know the basic difference between SFI and DSU?

I myself signed a petition as part of Mass petition to save lives of Rajiv Gandhi Murderers few years back... In Kochi, we erected a 10 M long banner for citizens to sign there and it was inaugurated by Justice Krishna Iyer... Will you call me or Krishna Iyer as LTTE supporters? We garnered more than 5000 signatures... Will you call all those 5000 people who signed for them, as LTTE TERRORISTS?

How can you link an open protest in daylight using printed materials as ILLEGAL? On what charges, what laws? If some students wants to remember AFSAL GURU, whats wrong in that?

Again asking the question- what it has to do with Kanhiya Kumar?

Lastly when did Sloganeering became a crime

----------------------------------------

And I know, you now deliberately wants to hide how the news visuals were doctored by PHOTOSHOP LEADERS and presented as a legal affidvait by Delhi Government.

Are you going to say, all Government, except Modi is WRONG?

Quote:
I don't understand from where you got impressions we or this guy are supporting Afzal guru? I am yet to see a speech of him supporting him personally.

If you are talking about me, I always mentioned here, anyone who violated the law of the land, be it Afsal, be it Bhagat singh or anyone are criminals and guilt of the crime. They are legally punished

I am yet to see anyone supporting any criminals here... But at the same time, we dont have any hatrance to anyone.... I don't hate Afzal Guru or any criminals for that matter... Take any religious scripture, they all say, hate the crime, not the man... This was even Gandhiji's viewpoint and personally I adhere to it... Hopefully most of the center-leftists do adhere to such concepts

We have serious difference on Capital punishment which we believe is against civilization and humanity. Its even part of UN charter and majority of the countries in the world has abolished it and in process of abolishing barring few, which unforunately happened to be some of the largest nations.

We are against a legal provision in current law and as a citizen, we have every right to demand abolishment of a law... When we seek to abolish, we have use people condemned over it, which is not an ENDORSEMENT of the crime, rather opposition to a law as such.

Unforunately it has been well proven, the Photoshop govt and its machinery has done its works to make someone ANTI-NATIONAL and that too on flimsy grounds of sloganeering.... When did INDIA became a Cucumber Nation?

If so, we center-leftists are not going to followers of such Cucumber goverance.

It seems,...Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin will have great names tomorrow, worship-worthy than Gandhi or Teresa,..

Bas ek Kasab aur Afazal guru ki pooja hi kya kam rah gayi thii ?

Is that the definition of Kal-yug that we are living in ? Sad.

Anupam kher is cent percent right on the money in his speech,.. Hats off !
Old March 6th, 2016, 04:38 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Positive points - Kher confronts people on the spot, doesn't let the opportunity go by.

He speaks from the heart.

He is using his chances perfectly to get maximum impact, also since he is a respected and senior actor.

Negative points - one factual error in Kher's speech.. emergency was not imposed in 1984. It happens since he was speaking with emotion and was quite agitated.

He will probably not be invited anywhere anymore since people know he has gone cavalier when it comes to speaking out.

His oratory skills are not very good when it comes to speaking extempore, and prolly why he is all over the place.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; March 6th, 2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old March 6th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Banned

^^ But don’t we need these kind of people ( Munh-Fatt ) who just speaks the truth, front-face and just straight from the heart what one feels,.. or just,.. shaane sayaane, weighing and speaking,.. politicians like,..Chidambaramm, cunningly extra and ultra shrewd like shashi tahroor,... Pranav,.. and such who weighs everything in terms of politics and factors safeguarding their paksha and chairs, and its effects, affects and results more rather than the TRUTH-quoting,.. do shaani, sayaan-
patti everywhere, saving their own skin from any controversy and being sanely diplomatic everywhere ?

As a common sense,..
Delhi, parliament was attacked, 26/11 happened,..and other tons of attacks in local Bombay trains, Hyderabad attacks, ahemdabad, swaminarayan temples attack, AHD railway stn attack, Bombay stk exchange,.... Etc etc..kist goe sunending,... and now,.. doing naare of afzal zindabaad,.. afzal ke hatyaare abhi bhi zinda hai,..... ( R U cursing yr own supreme court for sake of dushman terrorists ? you are spitting egg on the face of jawan, Kisaan and Vigyaan,.. ) and such is simple spitting on the border sipaahis,.... who work 24/7 to protect the borders on rain or shine, sea, sand or sky,.. and u inviting naares to nyota-deving the terrorists is like,
the same thing who conducted 26/11 and Bombay stk exchange ! Same thing, who penetrated weapons in India during Khalistan time,..
NaMo is imo, courteous to just simply capture such guys…. and their intentions to eventually give an air to Kashmir riots and infiltration of pakis,.. with weapons like last time during Khalistan,.. imo,….
He should go like Thackery’s way,.. and send the goons’ people on them,.. with bhaala, barchheee, kataari, and talwaar and have them slaughtered, and then saying that,….
The excited other opponent group did that, and we had tried hard to protect and prevent, our way best. Such Kanhaiyaas are nation's greatest enemies on account of so called free speech,..

Remember, last time the 26/11 happened,…. And?

Maharastra CM deshmukhe did shaani-sayaan patti and did not speak anything roaringly against or in oppose to Paki or terrorists,.. No “Santvana” speech to Mumbai-vaasis....
That other Maharastra leader said ,.. bade bade Sharon mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti raheti hai,.. shaant raho shaant raho,.... No daring words or speech challenging Pakis or Terorists,..
Ruling 3 bollywood supreme khans did not utter a single word…to cover their own movies and Paki audience… and own business,...
Mukesh ambani who had hold over Bombay and India did not speak anything,.. roaringly who rules as industrialist and earns billions every year from nations' community,...
Sonia and MMS kept quiet as always,…very sanely, politically...
Big B did not speak anything against the terrorists or Pakistan or no nothing,... he said, I have pro-secured my own safety and I am sleeping with my own licensed gun,.. and I am safe,..
Thackre guys also kept surprisingly quite,…

No1 gave a speech like G. Bush, who had at 9-11 saying it all openly,..
that we will rush to their shelters in any corners of the world,.. knock and tear them down, decide you all watching nations too,.. there are two alts ONLY ,. You are either with us or against us,…. NO third option we give,.. And we will never fail,..

No one was even there to speak and soothe and console the nation about the situation and delivering speech of courage and daring just to tell the nations don’t worry we are here and we are working,…

And then,.. someone had to take a “ kala-tilli ” naturally, and that he-men a bhaaradi nar-banka, veer,.. came from Gujarat, and in front of the burning Taj, and on-going firing,… only from 200 feet away,... he offered the courage and daring challenging speech,.. it was neither his territory, ruling-state nor he had to win any winning votes for to be a Gujarat CM again, from those outer state, Maharastrian people,..

So? We need such Munh-faat people,.. and not Shahsi Tharoors, Pranav or Chidambaram,..'Coz even though looking good on paper, speech and personality, those are the people who rot the nation like a dhimak.

So? Someone has to have take the Kala-tillis,… if all will act like shrewd Shashi Tharoor, it just won’t work out,..

When the system fails,....... a Power will rise,... ( Movie Sarkaar ) - Someone will have take that Kala-tillis.

Last edited by Jagmohan; March 6th, 2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old March 7th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Jagansohali pai, I know you are saying something good in your posts above... but I don't know what or where or how

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 7th, 2016, 10:44 AM
2’

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Senalassi Pai, for a change Jagguji has written something on his own and not copied from FB or Whatsapp. Also, there are no tons of links and pix.
To encourage him, let me summarize -
- Pak has been sponsoring terrorist attacks since 80s
- These JNU students are now supporting terrorists.
- Namo has been too easy on these guys by just arresting them.

My own 3Cents
In any Judicial case, both matter of fact (whether these guys were actually shouting slogans) and matter of Law (whether shouting such slogans amounts to 'seduction' oops 'sedition' plus the contempt of court for calling the judgement a Judicial murder) need to be proven.

From what i see, there is a good chance at least KK will get away on matter of fact being unproven. Only question is which court will acquit him- Sessions court itself or High court or Supreme court? For the other 2, Instead of 'Tera kya hoga Kalia', here it will be 'Kanhaiya to bach gaya, Baaki donon ka kyaa hoga'.
Old March 8th, 2016, 08:44 PM
2’

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

After all the whatsapp messages and twitter and this Bounty stuff, varying from exaggerated to ridiculous, finally it took FM to come up with a sensible statement.

BTW, he was also 'wanted' by Delhi Police during emergency if not behind bars.
Victory for BJP in Kanhaiya speech, says Arun Jaitley

There is an audio of one Monica arora making rounds. It makes one valid point on KK not shouting slogans but getting those who shouted slogans into the campus. Rest of it is a mixed bag. More on that later.
Old March 8th, 2016, 10:52 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old March 10th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Read this.

http://satyavijayi.com/create-false-...y-mr-kanhaiya/

Old March 10th, 2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
A high school classmate of mine turned into a JNU leftist brainwashed .. from a middle class modern family, she now has doctorate from JNU in God-knows-what-she's-studying kind of courses, written thesis on Social History of Telephones and Wireless in Colonial India.. whatever that means. Posts about azaadi and hour by hour updates on FB about JNU's che guevara and his revolution, that she is blessed to be in JNU watching a movement being born right from it's origin. Almost all who agree and comment on her posts are bongs.

These are the typical TV debate panel activists who wear khadi and huge red bindi, talk of social justice and oppression, and sip champagne in high society parties, used to work in govt appointed committees and smoke non-stop.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; March 10th, 2016 at 06:49 PM.
Old March 10th, 2016, 08:28 PM
2’

^^
Time for someone (Smriti Irani?) to counterbrainwash her and tweak her thesis to 'Wi Fi and LTE in ancient India'
Old April 24th, 2016, 04:26 PM
2’

Even with my views as in my signature, my first reaction was WTF

Guess who made these statements

“It is wrong to brand Kanhaiya as anti-national and slap a sedition case against him. He is not anti-national,”

"Who gave birth to Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel and Rohith Vemula? The government should ponder over it."

Check the source
Old April 24th, 2016, 04:35 PM

One mahachutiya whose father would be ashamed of him. Who himself did nothing to improve functioning of BMC under his control for decades.
Old April 24th, 2016, 10:02 PM

Freedome of speech and expression is much better now that before.. People know Modi will listen and act on it. My question to CJI is.. Other than crying have they all gotten together to develop a way to expedite cases? Encourage out of court settlement? If no, then he's just acting.

Chief Justice TS Thakur Breaks Down Before PM Modi, Says Need More Judges

The Chief Justice also went on to criticise PM Modi's project of setting up commercial courts for top corporate clients. The system, he said, can't work if the government was planning to draw from the existing infrastructure. "Simply putting old wine in a new bottle will not work," he added.

He said for all the things the Prime Minister wants -- FDI, Make in India etc -- "it is important to have more judges and showcase India".

At the meeting between Chief Ministers and Chief Justices, Chief Justice Thakur said, "It is for development of this country, that I beseech you to rise the occasion... You cannot shift the entire burden to the judiciary... There is a limit to judges' capacity."

The Prime Minister, who was not expected to speak at that point, assured the judiciary that his government was serious about addressing the issues. "If a closed door and close team norms allow, I will definitely try to find a way out," he said.

An average Indian judge handles 2,600 cases in a year, compared to just 81 in the US, Chief Justice Thakur pointed out. The lower courts handle 2 crore cases a year - the discrepancy never fails to shock judges visiting from abroad, he said.