eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 18th, 2015, 07:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is Asaduddin Owaisi ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobus View Post
Fundamentalist Loony.

And the sun rises in the east. Whats the point?

BJP is new name in 1980 for old Jan Sangh GoMutr (ask me wtf that is, will be happy to write an essay :-))

1984 is when Advani became BJP Chief. In 1984 elections, BJP got 2 seats. In 1989 elections, it got 85 seats (my old fallible memory in a prior post was that it got 89).

It was VHP that made Ram temple noises in the early 80s. Advani took over BJP in 1984, stood for hard Hindutva stand, and joined VHP bandwagon before 1989 elections.

Between 1984 and 1989 Rajiv pandered twice - once each two different communalists - he allowed opening of Babri Masjid for Ram Lalla worship and passed law to reverse Shah Bano verdict. That policy of Sarv Dharm Sam Bhav (recipe for disaster) and Bofors costed him in 1989.

The darling of so called Indian middle classes in 1989 was a VP Singh. When he introduced Mandal, the same Hindu privileged castes threw him out like used condom.
Watch it .. your tone is getting increasingly obtuse. I will not hesitate in clipping your wings, if I deem fit.

fundoozone ka matlab ab samajh aaya, ain't that where you come from?