eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old March 10th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swami Nithyananda's Sex Scandal Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramptonmt View Post
After a few reports about Ranjitha trying to commit suicide after the tape leaked, here comes this one:

Pointing out that his organisation was consulting legal experts, Sachithananda questioned the technological knowledge of Nityananda's close aide Lenin Karuppan, alias Dharmananda, who is believed to have secretly filmed Nityananda's sexcapades in a room within the ashram premises.

LINK
THis is what happens when you hire a commie in a capitalist organization
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
She is trying to give him a blow job and he is watching TV?!? even if this was in 1%, that is extremely dis-respectful for woman.
Well, I have known about babaji's who do not take any dakshina with hand. Instead, they want all the money to be directly deposited into a jholi. So any seva amount cannot be accepted directly like a fee payment. Actress today claimed that she was just doing her seva, it is obvious that you cannot expect sri swamiji maharaj to fully enjoy and also reciprocate the actions as it is only give from one party and take from other, and not vice versa. It is somewhat like the Bhuddist philosophy - "eat food but do not enjoy it"... Landya can explain better with Chinese references perhaps. So everthing you see is in order, and one should not see this as obvious as it looks and see something deeper. Exactly like all muslims bowing down to Kabba and yet they are not worshipping Kabba, or so they claim. It all a very deep religious thing. We ordinary people do not understand it. Landya will exhplain .
Old March 10th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Chanted a beautiful mantra today ...

Aum
Asatoma Satagamaya (Bring me from untruth to truth)
Tamsoma Jyotirgamaya (Bring me from darkness to light)
Mrityorma Amritamgamaya (Bring me from death to Immortality)
Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih (Aum, Peace Peace Peace (to all the worlds))

enjoy chanting aloud in the morning ... it brings a resonating silence ...
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
Chanted a beautiful mantra today ...

Aum
Asatoma Satagamaya (Bring me from untruth to truth)
Tamsoma Jyotirgamaya (Bring me from darkness to light)
Mrityorma Amritamgamaya (Bring me from death to Immortality)
Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih (Aum, Peace Peace Peace (to all the worlds))

enjoy chanting aloud in the morning ... it brings a resonating silence ...
Instead you should be chanting,

Aum

Sulekhama Echarchagamaya
Philosophyma Laalmirchigamaya
Religionbashingma Threadderailinggamaya
Aum Duplicate ID Deletehi Banhi
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Instead you should be chanting,

Aum

Sulekhama Echarchagamaya
Philosophyma Laalmirchigamaya
Religionbashingma Threadderailinggamaya
Aum Duplicate ID Deletehi Banhi
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I am sorry...I didn't quite get you. What did you mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
So why the ? I dont understand your two liners and your two fingers ... please elaborate?
I was trying to find What do Women Want.

LB, u meant all two liners or this one only? emoticon may have been misplaced and fingers aren't mine. no offense intended brother.
Old March 15th, 2010, 04:34 AM
eCharchan

bramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it was me in the video: Swami Nityananda

LINK

After facing political heat and wide protests over his alleged sex tape, TIMES NOW managed to track down Swami Nityananda. The man admits - though reluctantly - that he is in the sleaze video, however, adds that parts of the video were morphed. Speaking to TIMES NOW's Dhanya Rajendran, Swami Nityananda clarifies he is not running away from the law.

Excerpts from the interview

Dhanya: The last two weeks we have seen a lot of controversies. How difficult has it been for you?

Swami Nityananda: In 33 years of my public life, I have seen the peak of the name and fame, have been the most watched guru in youtube and last few days the most watched scandal on the internet. I have seen both. I can say that both highs and lows has taught many things about life to me. I am just learning different dimensions of life. Only thing that has shocked me is that I never thought there will be so much of enmity against me. I never thought that people would see me as an enemy. But one good thing even in this situation I am feeling is that I am getting millions of emails, phone calls and flood of support from different corners of the world. People who are not my devotees are also saying that they feel so bad that someone's personal life is misrepresented and brutally abused.

Dhanya: What created the entire furore was the video. Was it you in the video?

Swami Nityananda: Surely there is a lot misrepresentation, manipulation, conspiracy and morphing. Now only we are studying about, which part is recorded in a conspired way, morphed, misrepresented and manipulated. I do not want to make any big comment, but apart from this I can say many things about the whole situation. My personal life has been completed misrepresented and there has been a definite intrusion of privacy. Some of the magazines are publishing photographs of me changing clothes after taking a bath. What is has to do with me? Some videos are being published to defame my character. I don't know how much is morphed in this and whatever we have got is being sent for further research. We are working on it and before that I want to be very patient before making any comments.

Dhanya: You're saying some of the video could be morphed. But was this actress serving you because they say this video was taken in December, was the lady there in the aashram then?

Swami Nityananda: She was serving me for a long time. She was volunteering, serving and taking care of me whenever I was sick for a long time. The whole family is devotees for a long time. There is no denying that the actress was a devotee, is a devotee and will remain a devotee.

Dhanya: So were you sick in December 2009?

Swami Nityananda: Yes. I was sick for many days. Consciously I was in a very deep samadhi and physically I was not feeling well.

Dhanya : There is an overwhelming feeling that perhaps that you betrayed all your followers because you are someone who talks about abstinence. Have you advocated abstinence in celibacy?

Swami Nityananda: Please understand I always said that it is the individual who should decide. I never promoted the celibacy for everybody. I have always said you should decide. If you are bio-memory is more with consciousness and less with the need of the other person, you lead a celibate life. If your bio-memory is in need of somebody else, live a happy married life. I never promoted one side or the other. I always said individual should choose and live the life they want.

Dhanya: What do you believe for yourself?

Swami Nityananda: I believe that in life I do not have any lust. I do not have any need for the other person.

Dhanya: Going back to the December 2009 incident, you had said that you were in trance that time. What do you have to say?

Swami Nityananda: I can say some of the things can be misinterpreted by an onlooker or a person who want to misinterpret it.

Dhanya: Do you think there is some kind of conspiracy behind shooting of the video:

Swami Nityananda: Surely there must be a conspiracy or else why will someone enter into my personal space and do what they did.
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramptonmt View Post
Yes, it was me in the video: Swami Nityananda

LINK

Swami Nityananda: Yes. I was sick for many days. Consciously I was in a very deep samadhi and physically I was not feeling well.
Yep...he's sick in his mind...samadhi and sex urges...something is not right. Also, according to latest interview...he is going to take vow of silence for a long time...I tell you, this guy is absolutely evil genius.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

news item below says swami's followers signed sex pacts. is this legal ?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/5846585.cms

Godman's flock signed 'sex pacts'

BANGALORE: Nudity, sexual activity, and physical intimacy were part of the “learning and practice of ancient tantrik secrets’’ at Dhyanapeetam Ashram of controversial godman Swami Nityananda at Bidadi, near Bangalore. Nityananda was caught on camera during an alleged sex romp with an actress last month.

Bizarrely, those who volunteered for the programmes were made to sign an agreement prohibiting them from disclosing any of these details or taking legal recourse after practising “ancient tantrik secrets’’. The programme is called ‘Learning from the Master Program’.

The "non-disclosure agreements" were part of the documents seized by CID during raids on the ashram, where they seized computer hard disks, laptops and mobiles.

One clause of the agreement, accessed by TOI, states: “Volunteer understands that the Program may involve the learning and practice of ancient tantric secrets associated with male and female ecstasy, including the use of sexual energy for increased intimacy/spiritual connection, pleasure, harmony and freedom. Volunteer understands that these activities could be physically and mentally challenging, and may involve nudity, access to visual images, graphic visual depictions, and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity, close physical proximity and intimacy, verbal and written descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, and erotic nature, etc."

It further says: "By reading and signing this addendum, Volunteer irrevocably acknowledges that he/she is voluntarily giving his unconditional acceptance of such activities and discharges the Leader and the Foundation, and anyone else not specifically mentioned here but directly or indirectly involved in the organization, management or conduct of any such programs from any liability, direct or indirect, arising from such activities."

A CID official said most of those who enrolled for this programme were women, and 90% were from Tamil Nadu. CID sleuths had watched a CD with more than 35 video clippings of Nityananda in compromising positions with at least five women.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Yep...he's sick in his mind...samadhi and sex urges...something is not right. Also, according to latest interview...he is going to take vow of silence for a long time...I tell you, this guy is absolutely evil genius.
Ya... best part... he was "Consciously" in "Samadhi". Is this what we call Oximoron ?
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:52 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon guys, let's not be hypocrites. It's just that "Bhagwan" Rajneesh wasn't arrested, but he founded his empire on "Sex and Samadhi" concept. Religious leaders indulging in various carnal activities is not a new concept. It's just how law of the land and the society at large looks at it. What was it that the Mahabharta says about Rishi Vyas ?? Wasn't he the biological father of Dhritrashtra, Pandu and Vidur?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:39 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
C'mon guys, let's not be hypocrites. It's just that "Bhagwan" Rajneesh wasn't arrested, but he founded his empire on "Sex and Samadhi" concept. Religious leaders indulging in various carnal activities is not a new concept. It's just how law of the land and the society at large looks at it. What was it that the Mahabharta says about Rishi Vyas ?? Wasn't he the biological father of Dhritrashtra, Pandu and Vidur?
Rishi Vyas was a son of Satyavati...who was born when Parashar (not Deepak Parashar) fucked Satyavati. Parashar was horny and offered a deal to Satyavati...you let me fuck you and I will cure you of your pungent fishy smell that stinks as far as a mile...Satyavati obliged.

Because Vyas was Satyavati's son...and that Bheeshma was a notorious masturbator who would rather masturbate than engage in any form of plural sexual activity....Satyavati had no choice but to call Vyas to get a prince for the throne of Hastinapur...such practice is called Niyoga and is done solely for getting children and not for enjoying sex. Vyas had some very powerful sperms that had a homing device genetically built into them to get to uterus even if they landed on face

This Nityananda guy is just living upto his name....Nitya-anand....meaning having fun daily

Therefore, there is no hypocrisy on part of Vyas
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:46 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Dhuru, so we called it by a fancy name and legalised it. I am sure if we dig deep enough in Hindu mythology, we will find some fancy respectable name for Nityanand's behaviour
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:07 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Ok, Dhuru, so we called it by a fancy name and legalised it. I am sure if we dig deep enough in Hindu mythology, we will find some fancy respectable name for Nityanand's behaviour
You won't find it at all, I dare you to find it...remember, Kamasutra is not part of Hindu mythology..and that what happens in heavens is a different ballgame
Old April 23rd, 2010, 07:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

It appears the swmi has non-bailable arrest warrant. I am not sure which dumbass issued it or why.