eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old September 28th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
My experiment with creation

I have this anthill in my backyard. I created it myself, piled together a mound of dirt and then dropped a couple of ants there... and luckily they were a perfect pair. Slowly the family grew and now there are 100s of thousands of ants. And I have setup a network of webcams hooked up to the internet and I watch them everyday over the web. They have to pray everyday to me, at least once. If I catch anyone not praying, then I pick it up and throw it into a bonfire made of dried leaves. Over a period of time, I have fine-tuned each and every ant's way of thinking. If anyone is extremely religious and prays long times then I give it a piece of a sweet (laddu... pedha... whatever I have handy).

I did notice that they have evolved themselves nicely all this while. They have formed different groups, some pray all day and are nicely rewarded with sweets. Still others slog all day and many tend to forget their prayers. The latter I dump onto the fire... sometimes I just squish them. The ants tend to live by groups... and they have formed areas that they inhabit within the anthill. If I find an area that is teeming with ants that have no respect for me, I just pour a glass of hot-water in that area and kill them.

I feel like GOD. And believe me, it feels great.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 28th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experiment with creation

I have given them complete freedom to do whatever they want to do. The other day I found this one ant who was cheating on her partner. I threw a stone at her and killed her instantly.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 28th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I have given them complete freedom to do whatever they want to do. The other day I found this one ant who was cheating on her partner. I threw a stone at her and killed her instantly.

cheating ... incest ... evolved from the perfect pair you dropped at mound of dirt and they are their kids/grandkids/great grandkids.

do you allow to marry within brothers and sisters or cuzs.

whats the deal...
Old September 28th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
cheating ... incest ... evolved from the perfect pair you dropped at mound of dirt and they are their kids/grandkids/great grandkids.

do you allow to marry within brothers and sisters or cuzs.

whats the deal...
Yes, they have complete freedom to do anything they want.

Once I found a group of ants drag a 2x2 passport picture of some guy they found lying on the road. It probably had some jelly or icecream stuck to it and they seemed to take a liking to the photo. They put it up in a corner of one of their ant-hills and I found that they would lick the photo a bit and then bow down to it for some time. I just took a hammer to that section and destroyed it completed.

Old September 28th, 2010, 01:55 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

You sound like Allah.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old September 28th, 2010, 01:58 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
You sound like Allah.
Blasphemy !!!

It is Kufr to portray Allah's likeness.. even the likeness of his speech !!.. Treacherous Kaffir woman.. I'll write a fatwa against you !!!!!
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old September 28th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, they have complete freedom to do anything they want.

Once I found a group of ants drag a 2x2 passport picture of some guy they found lying on the road. It probably had some jelly or icecream stuck to it and they seemed to take a liking to the photo. They put it up in a corner of one of their ant-hills and I found that they would lick the photo a bit and then bow down to it for some time. I just took a hammer to that section and destroyed it completed.
photo destroyed ... and what happened to the ants who were licking and bowing down to it.

killed them as well... to bring peace to you and to the remaining ants.
Old September 28th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Blasphemy !!!

It is Kufr to portray Allah's likeness.. even the likeness of his speech !!.. Treacherous Kaffir woman.. I'll write a fatwa against you !!!!!

she wanted to write

"you sounds like MULLAH "

but wrote allah cos she is so devoted to allah that even her dog wont eat any meat other than halaal.
Old September 28th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

So you have been reading books by Benny Hinn

RRBhai reading Quran and SaneBhai reading Bible
Old September 28th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
SaneBhai reading Bible
no he is doing Gita

kill everyone who dont bow to you and dont think about anything other than killing even ur own relatives if you have to.

Old September 28th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute

You misread the directions on the package. The instructions were to drop couple of auntees in the backyard wearing clothes made of dried leaves, and watch them on web cam. Also there was nothing about praying. Yes, if they don't play with you then you were supposed to burn the dried leaves clothing. Sadly you misread and settled for ants. Such a shame!

Quote:
I have this anthill in my backyard. I created it myself, piled together a mound of dirt and then dropped a couple of ants there... and luckily they were a perfect pair. Slowly the family grew and now there are 100s of thousands of ants. And I have setup a network of webcams hooked up to the internet and I watch them everyday over the web. They have to pray everyday to me, at least once. If I catch anyone not praying, then I pick it up and throw it into a bonfire made of dried leaves. Over a period of time, I have fine-tuned each and every ant's way of thinking. If anyone is extremely religious and prays long times then I give it a piece of a sweet (laddu... pedha... whatever I have handy).

I did notice that they have evolved themselves nicely all this while. They have formed different groups, some pray all day and are nicely rewarded with sweets. Still others slog all day and many tend to forget their prayers. The latter I dump onto the fire... sometimes I just squish them. The ants tend to live by groups... and they have formed areas that they inhabit within the anthill. If I find an area that is teeming with ants that have no respect for me, I just pour a glass of hot-water in that area and kill them.

I feel like GOD. And believe me, it feels great.
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
You sound like Allah.
Don't know what kind of an anthill that person runs... but I assure you mine is different and entirely created by me. No help from anyone... and only my laws rule. No one else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritvani View Post
You misread the directions on the package. The instructions were to drop couple of auntees in the backyard wearing clothes made of dried leaves, and watch them on web cam. Also there was nothing about praying. Yes, if they don't play with you then you were supposed to burn the dried leaves clothing. Sadly you misread and settled for ants. Such a shame!
You seem to be talking about some toy you bought that was made in China. No, no... I did not buy any package. It is entirely my creation... from scratch.. I built everything. And the ants have complete free-will. They can do anything... anything they want.

Recently they had a battle between two ant armies. It was a big thing... went on for hours. Of course, I tried to prolong the war by knocking off an ant here and another there. It was pure fun... enjoyed it a lot.

Old September 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Repped you... Kill all those sons-of-ants.... make their life filled with misery and observe if a buddh ant(or any prophet ant) takes birth to put them on the path of happiness and salvation.

Old September 28th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You seem to be talking about some toy you bought that was made in China. No, no... I did not buy any package. It is entirely my creation... from scratch.. I built everything. And the ants have complete free-will. They can do anything... anything they want.
Even the Ants
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Even the Ants
At least the future generation of ants are... had he not put those two ants together... who knows what would have happened.