eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old February 25th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why people hate Muslims

I think the reason is at some point of time every hindu has had a bad experience with muslims. And on top of that the perception that cutloose are bad is enough for people to say "stay away"

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:42 PM
aam aurat

Parijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond repute

I too was thinking of starting similar thread but about discrimination against Muslims. From personal experience my Muslim friends and colleagues have been nothing but good human beings, even the fish seller and auto drivers I interact with. Coming to renting houses, my colleague in Delhi when looking for house would first ask whether the landlord was ok with renting to a Muslim, but that was more to do with eating meat than religion.
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

I found this site while googling for something. On one of the forums I see a poster with name amanullah asking for help "to control and eliminate these kuffars" and says further "It disturbs me a lot and I have decided to make it a Jehad of my life to stop these people from vilifying Islam. " - this against remarks made on eCharcha...

you never know what you say can make a muslim decide on a jehad against you. better safe than sorry???

link- delete if not appropriate

Last edited by kkkk; February 26th, 2011 at 04:03 AM.
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest problem with them is they are so fanatic that you cant point out mistakes.
The ultimate weapon (or is it the only) weapon they have is jihad.I dont have anything against them in particular but they should try to understand and find out why they are the most hated religion on earth today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I found this site while googling for something. On one of the forums I see a poster with name amanullah asking for help "to control and eliminate these kuffars" and says further "It disturbs me a lot and I have decided to make it a Jehad of my life to stop these people from vilifying Islam. "

you never know what you say can make a muslim decide on a jehad against you. better safe than sorry???

link- delete if not appropriate
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:33 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
Exactly. They seem to be forgiven almost anything where dealing with a non-muslim is concerned. They always have an excuse "I did it for Islam".. notwithstanding the best of life long relations.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old February 26th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, the above comments are about people of eCarcha! The intention control and elimination and jehad is against eCharcha!
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

The main problem with this kind of stereotyping is that life becomes harder for Muslims who want to integrate into the mainstream and live in peace with their neighbours. As it is, percentage of Muslims with ghetto mentality is higher than the norm, and this kind of stereotyping will push more Muslims into a ghetto mentality.

We rightly hear complaints about Muslims who stubbornly refuse to integrate into the mainstream, so why deny that opportunity to Muslims who want to do it?

This kind of blanket typecasting of people based on their caste or religion is harmful. It's a step backward for any society. Only the Pukistani security establishment will rejoice, because they are always happy when there is discord in India. Instead of moving towards increased social cooperation, this drives a wedge between Hindus and Muslims in India. Not good at all.
Old February 26th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
The main problem with this kind of stereotyping is that life becomes harder for Muslims who want to integrate into the mainstream and live in peace with their neighbours. As it is, percentage of Muslims with ghetto mentality is higher than the norm, and this kind of stereotyping will push more Muslims into a ghetto mentality.

We rightly hear complaints about Muslims who stubbornly refuse to integrate into the mainstream, so why deny that opportunity to Muslims who want to do it?

This kind of blanket typecasting of people based on their caste or religion is harmful. It's a step backward for any society. Only the Pukistani security establishment will rejoice, because they are always happy when there is discord in India. Instead of moving towards increased social cooperation, this drives a wedge between Hindus and Muslims in India. Not good at all.
you are right. so who takes the first step? Who wants to take the risk that this person who is saying he wants to integrate with the society really wants to do that and accept him as a neighbour?

This amanullah who has now made his life's jehad as destruction of eCharcha is probably here. now if there was a chance, who would you give your phone number to talk to?
Old February 26th, 2011, 04:42 AM
aam aurat

Parijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with chaiwala that we should avoid type casting any group by region, religion, language or anything else.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:00 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parijataka View Post
Agree with chaiwala that we should avoid type casting any group by region, religion, language or anything else.
all right.. we should, what about them? as someone said earlier, it's about taking the firsht shtep..

Old February 26th, 2011, 05:08 AM
Banned

Arbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond repute

In a civilized society there are rules, laws, accountability. Many follow them to words, some flaunt them. Just because some flaunt them, its unjustified to call that personís religion as hated.

Swami, you choose to single out an incident from a place, which is not even welcoming hindus from other parts of the india.

Rakhi, couple of years back, I saw a guys handcuffed and dragged by police from medical college hospital in tamil nadu. His is an attendant there and his name is some saami (I canít recall). He is a hindu with godís name. His jurm, he raped a burn patient.

Jaispeak, safety by removing name tag. Would you live there if you had to remove name tag to breath? You muslim neighbor had to leave that place because of hindus. Isnít hindus to be blamed for that, rather than ridiculing your muslim ex-neighbor?

Saneless, you proclaim yourself as cool and hip atheist. You atheism is result of hollowness in which religion you were born into; though not your fault or under control. To cover that shame, you resort to slandering muslims. Strangely, it never offends me.

Metafor, your experience is from hospitals. In a hypothetical situation if your kid needed blood to retain life and is an emergency, and the only one matching is from one of the muslim guys having food and fun at waiting area; would you accept it? You will. Isnít? So it was not their food, fun or religion, which hurt you. Your own mental state while your kid is in ICU for months is your reason for hatred for these petty reasons. Come on, how disciplined is the general public in india, that you expect exceptional behavior from muslims only.

Peaceseeker, I love you for your exceptional talent to pick words from here and there and put it in paragraph which makes no sense, but sounds good.

Ashdoc, your fiction writing capability surpasses peaceseekers exceptional talent.

Gr8 hindustani, ask muslims, they will also have to something on similar line about hindus, but they wonít hate the whole religion for that.

Kkkk, I went to that page. Just curious to know, what you were googling? You brought it here, not for that Ďjihadí but make echarcha feel important. Sometime, we hate other religion ONLY for making our own religion LOOK good.

Raniraja, what shall I say? You have no comments on people killed by bridge collapse on a moving train in mumbai and the other one in hydrabad or banglore. In those bridge collapses, more people were killed and fatally wounded than the godhra carnage. You are upset there is no media attention on its judgement, but its ok for you, if the shares of the bridge company is a potential treasure.

Chaiwala, you are looking for integration and assimilation. What does that mean? Eating what you eat, wearing what you wear, watch the TV shows of your liking?

Somebody said, when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion. Keep the delusion (about muslims), else hinduism will extinct.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:13 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

hahahahahah Arbaaz.. mirchi lagi na? BTW, I hold no shares in any company presently, nor have I ever had Gammon in portfolio ever. Anyway, my views about muslims come from a lifetime spent among them.

As for you and the muslim society, fellow, the same thing goes.. Keep the delusion (about Islam), else Islam will become extinct.

Old February 26th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Banned

Arbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond reputeArbaaz Balushi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
hahahahahah Arbaaz.. mirchi lagi na? BTW, I hold no shares in any company presently, nor have I ever had Gammon in portfolio ever. Anyway, my views about muslims come from a lifetime spent among them.

As for you and the muslim society, fellow, the same thing goes.. Keep the delusion (about Islam), else Islam will become extinct.
Yes, lagi, zabardast lagi.

That, you have twisted my dialogue, come up with something better.

Swami, you could have choose a relevant title, like ‘why some hindus hate muslims?’ Btw, as modz, are you also responsible to generate posts to get shabaashi from the hibernating aaka? If yes, then I understand the title.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
BTW, I hold no shares in any company presently, nor have I ever had Gammon in portfolio ever.
Don't chose to exclude from your portfolio because I recommended it. Technically and fundamentally, it is a good company. Only I have to check the list of dead from its bridge collapse. If there are more hindus, then this company becomes sharia compliant too. I already mentioned on an another thread, sharia index beats any other index at any time of the economy.

Do I have to mention j/k or you will understand it? Becos, your lifetime experience is not that good.
Old February 26th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Arbaaz I have nothing against Muslim and believe me the title is the general feeling about the muslims atleast here in Mumbai.I have lived a major part of my life with Muslims and even today I have some good friends who I believe would be the first ones to reach me incase of any emergency.
Again nothing about being a mod and no not even to please our Admin did I start this thread.The intention of this thread was to show the weakness or the wrong impressions people have against Muslims.
You could have taken this thread in a positive way but....