eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old April 29th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To Satya Sai Baba devotees: sorry for your loss

I give up LB....

I know, you are going to come back and say, there is nothing to give up. What a pity...

Just so you know, if anyone ridicules even you by using the icon, I would have defended myself/him/her. But of course, that is beyond you.
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Gwaheart rtshfe fouscuk?
another joke for you Zorro, atleast the limitation of the language couldnt have been better proved than by your gibberish ... I should have done this at the start of the thread with icon and Rakhi would have got it ...

anyways, a joke to share:

Quote:
Paddy is feeling sad as he orders his tenth beer at the Loony Licker Pub.

"What's wrong, Paddy?" asks Igor, the bartender.
"I lost my dog," sobs Paddy.

"Why don't you put an advertisement in the newspaper?" suggests Igor.
"It is no good," moans Paddy. "My dog can't read."
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:21 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
I dont know! you brought up the issue with icon ...

You and me are just humans and definetly not being ... to be a human being is a great thing, I wish I could tell you ... the being-ness in a human is rarely seen ...

All these beliefs someday have to be dropped ... because there is no real harvest in it ... Until and unless you know the real, you have to drop this belief in the false ... until and unless you are interest in the other, you will never get time to look at YOUR REAL SELF. Until and unless you keep yourself occupied with these ideas about peace and what not, you will never the see the light ... Life is too short to waste on trivial and unessential things ... Nobody has forced you to force a smile even though you think you are genuinely happy ... the thought of it will be a proof that it is not the case, for you are now worried what will happen to this happiness in the future ..you know it will not last ... and then you say well such is life ... well it is not, you can still keep a belief but that is not going to help ... next time the same thing will happen and the same belief would need to be reinforced ...

WHO IS THIS PERSON WHO IS SAYING "THIS IS MY REAL SELF" .. afterall there exist someone who is putting an attribute over this idea of SELF?

I dont keep ANY NOTION OF PEACE ... because there is no need to keep notions, when you can have the real ...

I am not pushing, I am just telling see it for what it is ... a simple arrangement of words that just mean something but the meaning is not what the reality will ever be ... You read novels right, the same RIP can mean different things in different contexts ...

Really, you are happy, then why are you bothered about someone else's peace and this icon and ideas about my ego ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Yes..I am sure it meant something for him. It was very good that you realized that. Now, why is it hard for you to understand the same when someone else use their best wishes? What is the difference between what I said and what he said? Afterall for all of us, it means something when we say something..?

mainey kaha naa...usko lambaa chaudaa bhashan deneko mazaaaa aata hai

Last edited by landyaBhai; April 29th, 2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I give up LB....

I know, you are going to come back and say, there is nothing to give up. What a pity...
there is no need to give up Rakhiji.

Try the experiment and start a thread ... You usually do have threads like these, where you ask, about what the other said and what did they really meant?

try the experiment ... just because it is your living saas and not the long gone saint, shouldnt preclude you to try it ...

now that reminds me of asking wifey to try it ... she will do what mahakali wants to be done to me

Last edited by landyaBhai; April 29th, 2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:22 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahakali View Post
Isko koi pakad ke peeto, yaar!! Iska dimaag kharab ho gaya hai!!
Why?
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:31 PM

Mahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
Why?
Jaispeaks ko peeto just for asking why!
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:55 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jaispeaks ko peeto just for asking why!
abe jyada ud mat . mahakaal chakra mujhe bhi ghoomana aata hai
Old April 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM

Mahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond reputeMahakali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
abe jyada ud mat . mahakaal chakra mujhe bhi ghoomana aata hai
Toh phir ghuma taaki landya ka bhasan bund ho jaaye!

Special Agent Oso ka gyan sunke dimag ka falooda ban diya!
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:32 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
Toh phir ghuma taaki landya ka bhasan bund ho jaaye!

Special Agent Oso ka gyan sunke dimag ka falooda ban diya!
Aare he has as much right to put forth his opinion as you have to explain your position. Abhi if you cant stand your ground and your argument , your argument was not strong to begin with . Dimag to fhatna hai hi . Counter argument ka abhav
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Aare he has as much right to put forth his opinion as you have to explain your position. Abhi if you cant stand your ground and your argument , your argument was not strong to begin with . Dimag to fhatna hai hi . Counter argument ka abhav
Ye toh asli baba-wali baath ho gayi!
Old April 30th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Baap re baap......

Ye Landya ko kyaa ho gayaa hai?

Wait a minute, I guess nothing.

Same old Landya is back.
Old April 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: To Satya Sai Baba devotees: sorry for your loss

Quote:
I give up LB....
Quote:
there is no need to give up Rakhiji.
So this is how Landyabhai persuades ladies ... give them headache!

Rakhiji ... Landyabhai's message got entwined in tons of words and potpourri of semantics otherwise all of us know what he meant ... noh? We should have no issues in agreeing with him. True ... no? ... what good are words if we do not mean nor understand the sentiments? We parrot empty words in form of greetings to total strangers just to keep up with social graces and society's norms. About confusion in this thread ... he was trying to kill several birds at semsemtem ... for sure he succeeded in killing one. Man is not as innocent as we like him to be.

Landyabhai ... cliche but we are '4th grade social science' social animals ... noh? We are members of civil society ... yes? There is stuff we do and say, not because we like to but because is expected of us.

Rakhiji & Landyabhai ... both of you used word EGO several times in this thread. Too many tofuing babas and swamis, stupid television evangelists and worthless books have left us Hindus confused. I expected better from two learned members of this site. I am no philosopher nor a spiritualist but I know ... Word EGO is not to be used lightly when what we really mean is PRIDE and VANITY. EGO we must hold dear to ... ego makes us human ... ego helps us survive on this planet ... ego stays behind in some form after a human leaves this abode. It is Pride and vanity that we should shed not the ego.

I think so but expect to be corrected since I am wrong more often than right.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Proud LLKC member

something to reflect upon:

Quote:
THE LEARNED PEOPLE go on talking about BEAUTIFUL WORDS -- spinning, weaving great philosophies around them. But if you go into their words and penetrate deeply, YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND EMPTINESS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Great books are written about God by people who have no inkling. Great books are written about heaven and hell. Even maps have been drawn by people about heaven and hell -- AND THEY DON'T KNOW A THING! They have not even penetrated their own world of emotions, feelings. They have not contacted their own inner consciousness and they are talking about distant things: afterlife, life-after-death.

AND THEY ARE CLEVER PEOPLE. They know how to talk, they know how to prove, they know how to argue. And they argue in such a beautiful way that ANYBODY CAN BE DECEIVED.

If you go into their argument, you will find it very valid. But the validity of the argument is irrelevant. THE QUESTION IS: WHETHER THE PERSON KNOWS OR NOT.

Sometimes it happens that A PERSON KNOWS BUT CANNOT ARGUE, OR ARGUES FAULTILY. A person sometimes knows but has no language to express it, or uses wrong language. But still, what he says is true. His argument may be false, his language may not be adequate, but still what he says is true.

And, at the other extreme, there are people you cannot find fault with their language, THEIR ARGUMENT IS PERFECT, they are ACCOMPLISHED LOGICIANS. You cannot argue with them: they will immediately silence you. STILL, WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS UTTERLY STUPID. It does not make any sense. It is just in their mind, their hearts are utterly untouched by it, they are not moved themselves by what they are saying. When they talk about God, there is no juice flowing in their being. When they talk about love, you will not see any sign in their eyes. And when they talk about poetry, there is no poetry in their presence. They talk about grace, but you will not see any grace anywhere.

But they can create A GREAT TURMOIL OF WORDS. They can create great smoke with words. And if you also live in words, there is every possibility you will be deceived. That's how millions of people are lost. The blind are leading the blind. THE ARTICULATE BLIND ARE LEADING THE INARTICULATE BLIND. The informed blind are leading the uninformed blind.

AND WHENEVER A MAN OF EYES IS BORN -- a Jesus, a Buddha, a Bahaudin, a Hakim Sanai -- all those scholars and learned people are immediately in agreement about one thing, that Jesus is wrong. They may not agree about what bread is, they may not agree about anything else, but about one thing they immediately agree, that Jesus is wrong.

They may be Hindus, they may be Mohammedans, they may be Jews, they may be somebody else. But when there is a man like Jesus they immediately all fall into agreement, because they all see the risk. IF JESUS IS RIGHT, THEN THEY ARE ALL WRONG. Jesus has to be proved wrong. And if they cannot prove him wrong -- and they CANNOT prove it -- then Jesus has to be destroyed. If they cannot prove it, then the only way is to remove Jesus from people's lives.

AND ONCE JESUS IS KILLED, the same people who killed Jesus will become Jesus' followers, popes, bishops and priests. Again they are there to philosophize.

With Jesus there is trouble. But with Jesus' words there is no problem. THEY CAN SPIN AND WEAVE AROUND ANY WORD; whether it is of Moses or Jesus makes no difference to them. Now Jesus becomes their center of philosophizing.
---

Source: OSHO
Unio Mystica
Vol 1, Ch #3: Crying for the light
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:22 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: To Satya Sai Baba devotees: sorry for your loss

Quote:
something to reflect upon:

---

Source: OSHO
Unio Mystica
Vol 1, Ch #3: Crying for the light
Landyabhai ... about time you know ... I read each and every post of yours but discard totally all copy/pastes. I never read ... never read your copy/pastes and I doubt if any other member does. Serious and I am sorry. You are bright ... you are wise ... you have first hand experiences of own life ... you are knowledgeable ... knowledgeable enough and old enough to have formed your own. With all due respects ... some of us here wish to read you and not some asshole sitting in a kholi writing words in circumstances entirely different to some of us here. You are ready to start penning your own books, I declare and I mean it.

Searching for copy/paste material ... is that why my post quoted below remains unanswered?

Just kidding ... last line I meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Rakhiji ... Landyabhai's message got entwined in tons of words and potpourri of semantics otherwise all of us know what he meant ... noh? We should have no issues in agreeing with him. True ... no? ... what good are words if we do not mean nor understand the sentiments? We parrot empty words in form of greetings to total strangers just to keep up with social graces and society's norms. About confusion in this thread ... he was trying to kill several birds at semsemtem ... for sure he succeeded in killing one. Man is not as innocent as we like him to be.

Landyabhai ... cliche but we are '4th grade social science' social animals ... noh? We are members of civil society ... yes? There is stuff we do and say, not because we like to but because is expected of us.

Rakhiji & Landyabhai ... both of you used word EGO several times in this thread. Too many tofuing babas and swamis, stupid television evangelists and worthless books have left us Hindus confused. I expected better from two learned members of this site. I am no philosopher nor a spiritualist but I know ... Word EGO is not to be used lightly when what we really mean is PRIDE and VANITY. EGO we must hold dear to ... ego makes us human ... ego helps us survive on this planet ... ego stays behind in some form after a human leaves this abode. It is Pride and vanity that we should shed not the ego.

I think so but expect to be corrected since I am wrong more often than right.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com