eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
MODs - I need reply and soon. - Enuff is enuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Mama' Lorry Fucking truck Whos mom drives a fucking truck ........and what the fuck is par pavillion struggle.........and a kid staying wit mom becomes apung ....... Fuck Fuck ****** what is the fukchod writing ......
^^Bhai,.. jara ek baar phir se aur aakhari aur last baar maine tere liye dau post likhe the,.. jar padh le,.. taaki gamgeeni naa ho ki waaaarning nahin doi thi !

MODs,. What say now? I need answers ! and soon. Muje izzazat chahiye !

Paani sar se uncha ja raha hai ? Gadhe chale dande se aur chabook se Ghode !

Bardaast ki bhi toh koyi haad hoti hai !

Iis bhediye - scoundrel job hi ho, bhar bazaar mein, rang bhare bazaar me bich nanga kar ke,.. khaal utara dunga ! Guaranteed and with confidence I am telling,.. – Koi bhi bich mein nahin aayega? What say ?

Cent percent guarantee ke saath bol riyo. Make NO mistake.
"Assured pregnancy or Money back guarantee".

Izaaazat hai ! ????????????????? Need a reply and soon. Tell, and I will start mty weapons and brahmaastra carrying his very languages and styles ! But I don't wanna to be banned in the middle of the fight, you can do it afterwards and I will be having no regret.

WE never fail ! Guaranteed ! Our past performance is always and all-ways the assurity of future performances, too ! We have never faild. I am saying “with confidence”.

Kindly read my posts …( recent two posts addressed to him - one the longer one ( with enuff sanity and sajjanata ) and one with the krishna video in it! )

Needs answer please,..and soon,.. sgar, Napolean, SS pai,.. Swami,.. Badiji,..whoever the MODs are here ! where are you ?
Aise chuhe ko masal ne ke vaaste - liye muje koi bhi kahtheen ya dusakr taqat ya dikkat nahin hogi !!.. Jee nahin and bilkul nahin !

Have had enough of
Bhen**
Madar**
Ch** ki dukaan and such kind of direct curse and cuss words of straight addressing.

In movie sholey,.. the dialect was “ Thaakur ne Hizadon ki dukana khol rakhi hai “

And here it clearly seems that,..
MODs ne Mawaaliyon ko harbour kar rakha hai !

I need a green light,.. what say MODs? GO ? Or,.. you gonna bring yr baning braahmastra in between the fight ? Which I don't want that ! If you wanna, go for it and can also ban me,.. but when thefight is over !

And, mind you once again,.. this is not ashdoc ! jeeyega tab taq yaad karegaa,.. kya,... ki koi mil gaya thaa,.. iisi raah chalte chalte !

Enuuf is enuff and
sajjanta can never be mis-interpreatd as any kam-zori ! Hell not and one is mitaken and deadly mistaken, will be sorry for that !

And mind you and remind you,.. I repeat,. This is not ashdoc,.. I will never fail, in doing chinthare-haal till the pieces are seen torn and tortured in blood-dhara,... and you see flying your own piecs in the dirt and dust just like feathers !

We never fail,.. I repeat.

Need reply MODs and soon. Thx.

You can ban me forever if you want but ONLY after teh fight is over and you will have to promise me for that.

I will wait,.. till,...

Thx.

Last edited by swami; June 19th, 2015 at 12:32 AM.
Old June 17th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MODs - I need reply and soon. - Enuff is enuff.

I have paged swami, he'll reply soon.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 17th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
I am no longer a MOD to reply
Old June 22nd, 2015, 01:50 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I am no longer a MOD to reply
How can you relinquish your duties by leaving tasks incomplete. I am referring to the signature contest you started long back. Unless you decide a winner, you will be bombarded things like a mod, even if you are not one.
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MODs - I needs reply and soon. - Enuff is enuff.

^^ Thx,... I can show you all posts of him,... what and how he has straight addressed to me,..with filthy-ful foul cuss and curse words,. from day 1.

The sorry-fact he knows not,.. I keep 100s of like him in my pocket and again I am not any exaggerating,.

If my heat, flames, fury., fumes and flares knew no bounds,.. I doubt
woh ek pal bhi toh,.. bardaast kar le paayega ya fir
poore ek maheene taq bhojan bhi toh le paayega,....

Again,.. I am not threatening,.. I have counted till poore sau ( 100 ) .

Tel me and I prepare my Brahmaastra,... but you can only ban me, after the fight not in between and that's the only thing I need from you MODs.

Thx again,..
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:05 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^ Thx,... I can show you all posts of him,... what and how he has straight addressed to me,..with filthy-ful foul cuss and curse words,. from day 1.

The sorry-fact he knows not,.. I keep 100s of like him in my pocket and again I am not any exaggerating,.

Tel me and I prepare my Brahmaastra,... but you can only ban me, after the fight not in between and that's the only thing I need from you MODs.

Thx again,..
Carry on,I assure you that you wont be banned atleast for this thread
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thx again,..
Jagguji aap to gyani hai, antaryami hai, shaktiman hai, budhiman hai, balki mein to kehta hun aap toh purush hi nahi.......
Old June 18th, 2015, 06:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thx again,..
Dirty - sab teri lene ko kyon line mein lag jaate hain? Aisa kya hai tujh mein?

Jaggu, see this post. Someone else was also asking about this ...

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=16

Peace!!
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

I see dirty has apologized.
Jagmohan , do you have to say anything?
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I see dirty has apologized.
Jagmohan , do you have to say anything?
Yeah .. Dirty turned out to be quite the wimp. Phatafat apologize kar diya. MOD aaya toh mud gaya.

Old June 18th, 2015, 07:53 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thx again,..

Wah kya kehna.
Old June 17th, 2015, 02:16 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Stop bothering him all the time. He is Sub-Administrator and not some cheap moderator waiting to be paged by some Charchila.

Have some respect.

Jagmohanjee, yours is the first post in this thread. Did Dirty send you a private message? I mean the one you have quoted. I sincerely suggest you use "IGNORE" function.

Dirtybhai, yaar you are taking panga but with whom? Jagmohanjee of all the people??? He hasn't got a mean bone in him to reciprocate in kind. When was the last time you read him abuse? He cant and you know it.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old June 17th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

That's really some foul language Dirty!
Old June 17th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Super eCharchan

Instead of starting a thread you could have reported that post and the post would have been edited/deleted accordingly.
Old June 17th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Instead of starting a thread you could have reported that post and the post would have been edited/deleted accordingly.
I don't think the post from Dirrty pai had anything obscene or wrong in it. In fact, it is the same exact words that went through my mind when I read Jangarohana pai's post... maybe, except for the last two statements. And sadly, these are the kind of words that do run through my mind every time I attempt to read Jangatheraho pai's posts... and usually I give up and stop reading the post... why 'cos how many f words would you want running in your mind at any time

But as for the challenge given by Jagansohan pai in this thread... I am all with him. I agree that mods should not ban him in the middle of a debate. He has every right to defend himself... and go postal on Dirrsy pai. So what say mods... are you guys men enough

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Closed Thread