eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 13th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Freedom_Peace will become famous soon enough
What is true .. What is false...

Saddam should go....But the question is at what expense ??
Thousands of already oppressed innocents death ....
destroyed nation .....

Does Iraq really have weapons of mass destruction ?? if yes who does'nt.......

Is it that George WAR Bush want to just bring a closure to war on terror ..... Could not capture or kill Omar...Osama.... all big terrorist leaders.... ended up kiling many civilion than culprits coz they all escaped....

Or its just DickCheenay and Oil Drama....

If US attacks Iraq will it not be bad example for others to do the same later on.... Chinna-Taiwan.... India-pakistan

Scott Ritter says US was spying in Iraq....rather than disarming Iraq....

Your thoughts ???
Sunit ...God sake dont bring Pakistan/towelhead/tieAss into this please .....

Here are excerpts of Ritter interview on Foxnews.

ASMAN: And isn't that a risk that we have to be particularly cognizant of, and if the Iraqis won't allow our inspectors unfettered access, isn't our only option to go in there and take out Saddam?

RITTER: Yes. Now let's get to the bottom line here. The last time we allowed inspectors into Iraq unconditionally, with unfettered access, what happened? The United States took these inspectors and used them to spy on Saddam Hussein.

ASMAN: Wait a minute, are you including your former boss Richard Butler in that category?

RITTER: Richard Butler was totally complicit with it.

ASMAN: Richard Butler, you're saying, was a spy for the United States, not an independent U.N. weapons inspector?

RITTER: Richard Butler allowed the United States to use the United Nations weapons-inspection process as a Trojan horse to insert intelligence capabilities into Iraq, which were not approved by the United Nations and which did not facilitate the disarmament process, were instead focused on the security of Saddam Hussein and military targets.

ASMAN: So you think Richard Butler was an agent of the CIA?

RITTER: Don't put words in my mouth.

ASMAN: I'm asking you.

RITTER: Richard Butler facilitated American espionage in Iraq. Richard Butler facilitated American manipulation of the inspection process.

ASMAN: With the full knowledge of what he was doing? Was he a dupe?

RITTER: Well, that's a question to ask Richard Butler. I think he knew because on four occasions, from March 1998 until my resignation in August 1998, I wrote Richard Butler a memorandum saying, "Boss, if you continue down this path you are facilitating espionage. This is not what we're about and you can't let this happen."

He received this memorandum and disregarded my warning and ultimately, in the end, let's ask ourselves why the inspectors aren't in Iraq today.

It is not because Iraq kicked them out -- it's because the United States government through their mission in New York picked up the phone, ordered Richard Butler to withdraw the inspectors. He did so without going to the Security Council.

Two days later the United States bombed Iraq using an inspection that was manipulated by the United States as justification for triggering, and using intelligence gathered by the inspectors to bomb Saddam Hussein's targets that weren't weapons-of-mass-destruction-related.

Why would the Iraqis immediately roll over and say "Come on back in," unless they're given guarantees that the inspectors won't again deviate from the task?

ASMAN: I have to ask this question. Why it is that we should not believe Richard Butler who was chief weapons inspector, or believe people like [unintelligible], the former nuclear scientist who worked on Saddam Hussein's campaign who says he still has an active policy to get a nuclear weapon and has other capabilities -- why should we not believe all of these other people and believe you?

RITTER: Again just believe the facts. In 1998 [unintelligible] was a minor functionary there in the Iraqi nuclear program. He was brought in to head up a cell that was to do research on the Iraqi nuclear program. He came up with an $8 billion program that was found to be too expensive. He was fired and released. He was a fraud.

As for Richard Butler, you have ask him why he's now distorting the truth. I can document everything I say and if you'd kindly bring Richard Butler on stage with me sometime we can have a face-to-face.

ASMAN: Let's do that. We have contacts with him so let's try to do that.

RITTER: The facts have not been contradicted on the point of fact regarding Iraq. U.S. News & World Report reported on Richard Butler's close cooperation with the United States. The United States government has admitted doing what I said.

ASMAN: Wait a minute. The United States has admitted that they used Richard Butler as a pawn in an intelligence operation thwarting the neutral interests of the United Nations?

RITTER: Yes. Read the Washington Post -- [unintelligible] Gelbart's two articles written in November. Read U.S. News & World Report from December.

ASMAN: Richard Butler, as far as I know, and we can back it up, we have a good brain room here, has never admitted that he worked for U.S. intelligence to thwart the neutral interests of the United Nations.

RITTER: I'm saying that Richard Butler as the executive chairman of UNSCOM --

ASMAN: Knowingly allowing them neutral reputation of the United States -- United Nations to fall by the wayside in order to work with United States intelligence is nothing that he's ever admitted to.

RITTER: Well, then these four memorandums from his chief inspector responsible for squaring out these sensitive intelligence operations, four memorandums from March 1998 to August 1998 warning him that if he continues it is tantamount to espionage and -- he received these memorandums and disregarded the memorandums. He knew what he was doing.

ASMAN: But you're saying you have access to information he does not have and therefore you have the ability to say this information, he was lying about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,62916,00.html
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is true .. What is false...

Quote:
Originally posted by Freedom_Peace
Saddam should go....But the question is at what expense ??
Thousands of already oppressed innocents death ....
destroyed nation .....

Does Iraq really have weapons of mass destruction ?? if yes who does'nt.......

Is it that George WAR Bush want to just bring a closure to war on terror ..... Could not capture or kill Omar...Osama.... all big terrorist leaders.... ended up kiling many civilion than culprits coz they all escaped....

Or its just DickCheenay and Oil Drama....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,62916,00.html
[/b]

free doom piece....if you ride a bicycle (only) to go anywhere...your thoughts are well placed...else, need to worry about the gas/petrol prices
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Cool so..........

should they wait to another 911 kinda incidents to happen, they already submitted evidense including that Iraqi defence personal who took the asylem in US mentioning they are quite close to acquiring Nuke (dont have link read long b4), and mind you they are not attacking yet, they r just asking for permission to check, and before saying anything its gonna be UN inspectors not US personal, so why should Iraw object if they have nothing to hide.
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: What is true .. What is false...

Quote:
Originally posted by dhurandhar

free doom piece....if you ride a bicycle (only) to go anywhere...your thoughts are well placed...else, need to worry about the gas/petrol prices
Tell me KILYARLY is it good or bad for my SUV...
Is it time to buy a Civic...
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Aaapka Dost

By the way, I love reading this news piece, I'll wait the day America start to ask same to pakistan, cant wait any longer to see Pakistan in rubble

Pak gives US N-worries, but Musharraf not Saddam yet
Press Trust of India

Washington, September 13: The Bush administration said it would not equate President Pervez Musharraf with Iraq's Saddam Hussain though it was concerned about nuclear developments in Pakistan.

"I don't think we want to equate Pakistan with Iraq. Iraq is an outlaw regime," a senior US administration official told reporters on Thursday.
She was answering a correspondent who asked: "The President is going to see Musharraf, somebody who has never allowed full inspection of his nuclear facilities (like Saddam Hussein), a country that has been linked at various times to acts of terrorism. Is the President going to make similar demands there (full inspection by the UN and regime change)."

To a question, the official said the US was concerned about nuclear develoments in Pakistan.

Asked whether the US would press Musharraf to allow inspection of his nuclear facilities, she said, "I am reacting to the equation of Iraq and Pakistan which I think is not appropriate."

"We have a large agenda with Pakistan. The agenda is the war on terrorism, the issue of the Line of Control, the issues of getting rid of extremism in Pakistan, modernising Pakistan, moving Pakistan to a point that it may be a force for stability in the region."
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
buy an airplane, mebbe a cessna

Old September 13th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Re: Re: What is true .. What is false...

Quote:

Tell me KILYARLY is it good or bad for my SUV...
Is it time to buy a Civic...
if u.s usurps saddam....buy a cadillac
otherwise........prepare for honda civic or better yet a bicycle
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: so..........

Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul
should they wait to another 911 kinda incidents to happen, they already submitted evidense including that Iraqi defence personal who took the asylem in US mentioning they are quite close to acquiring Nuke (dont have link read long b4), and mind you they are not attacking yet, they r just asking for permission to check, and before saying anything its gonna be UN inspectors not US personal, so why should Iraw object if they have nothing to hide.
Rahul read that Scott's interview .... Inspectors were there for 8 years.... Saddam loves power u think he will risk it by doing something like that...... but on the other side if he is attacked and on the verge of defeat which will be in matter of days....he may use thsoe weapons then if he has any.
and BTW you must know that Iraq did tell US ambasodor before attacking kuwait.....there is book written my NPR host ...forget the name.

RITTER: Richard Butler allowed the United States to use the United Nations weapons-inspection process as a Trojan horse to insert intelligence capabilities into Iraq, which were not approved by the United Nations and which did not facilitate the disarmament process, were instead focused on the security of Saddam Hussein and military targets.
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is true .. What is false...

Quote:
Originally posted by dhurandhar

if u.s usurps saddam....buy a cadillac
otherwise........prepare for honda civic or better yet a bicycle
Is your bicycle craze coz of the movie in ur signature.....munna.
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
By the way, I love reading this news piece, I'll wait the day America start to ask same to pakistan, cant wait any longer to see Pakistan in rubble

Pak gives US N-worries, but Musharraf not Saddam yet
Press Trust of India

Washington, September 13: The Bush administration said it would not equate President Pervez Musharraf with Iraq's Saddam Hussain though it was concerned about nuclear developments in Pakistan.

"I don't think we want to equate Pakistan with Iraq. Iraq is an outlaw regime," a senior US administration official told reporters on Thursday.
She was answering a correspondent who asked: "The President is going to see Musharraf, somebody who has never allowed full inspection of his nuclear facilities (like Saddam Hussein), a country that has been linked at various times to acts of terrorism. Is the President going to make similar demands there (full inspection by the UN and regime change)."

To a question, the official said the US was concerned about nuclear develoments in Pakistan.

Asked whether the US would press Musharraf to allow inspection of his nuclear facilities, she said, "I am reacting to the equation of Iraq and Pakistan which I think is not appropriate."

"We have a large agenda with Pakistan. The agenda is the war on terrorism, the issue of the Line of Control, the issues of getting rid of extremism in Pakistan, modernising Pakistan, moving Pakistan to a point that it may be a force for stability in the region."
F(((ck Paksitan why do you nad Sunit have to bring Pakistan in every damn discussion...your lust for seeing pakistan destroyed is not of my imagination....
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Aaapka Dost

Quote:

F(((ck Paksitan
Thats what I am saying Fu((((((k pakistan

well fatkey_piss, I bring this bcoz this one is on same line, today you are worried abt Iraq, tell me one thing if this wouldnt be a muslim nation, will you be worried abt that...................................well we all know the answer.
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

Hyderabadi is on a distinguished road
Re: so..........

Quote:

Y shall iraq allow somebody to check for the weapons on thier soil, Everybody has nuclear,chemical,bilological bombs, So whats wrong if iraq has it.Does US dont have bombs??????????

Iraq shall not allow US inspectors.Y shall he.May be he is having weapons to protect his country.It is his right to protect his country & his men.

Moreever when no one is ready to attack Iraq & every country is feeling that iraq is not a threat,Y the hell bush is bent upon againts Iraq,He has to grow up,Only thing he he has is he have to complete his fathers agenda nothing else.

If bush attacks Iraq then diffenently there will be more 9/11,10/11.12/11 , One have to go on counting the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

Thats what I am saying Fu((((((k pakistan

well fatkey_piss, I bring this bcoz this one is on same line, today you are worried abt Iraq, tell me one thing if this wouldnt be a muslim nation, will you be worried abt that...................................well we all know the answer.
I saw that you want Iraq and Pakistan attacked just because they are MUSLIM nations .... all know this answer too ... but no one has humanity or morality to admit it.... then it willlb eIran then Saudi...... will you guys ever stop.
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Last night on

ABC (Channel 7 in our area) they showed an interview with Saqddma's mistress for more than 30 years. She has escaped Iraq and is hiding in Greece somewhere.

She talked about what Saddam is as a person. She said that Saddam can become very cruel and sadistic at the drop of a hat.

Her other information was believable as many intelligence agencies have confirmed the information she gave.

Saddam is a megalomaniac. He wants power and respect from his people at any cost. It is a classic case of a crazy man with power gone to his head.

I am ready to believe that he can and surely will acquire weapons of mass destruction to avenge the first Gulf War.

He is a dangerous man and he must be taken care of.

One more thing about America attacking Iraq.
When 9/11 happened everyone shouted that why was this not prevented. Since 9/11 all agencies are working overtime to get all possible information about terrorism and have gathered proof.

Now when the govt. is trying to do something to prevent future terrorism again people are shouting show us the proof.

What will it take to make these folks understand? Another 9/11?? God forbid, if another 9/11 happens it will be more fierce and large scale than the 9/11 that happened.

I am sure there is valid evidence about Saddam's evil designs. And those who ask - "Show me the money" let me explain that no intelleigence agency can publish secret information with specifics. If they do that then the enemy is forewarned and the information becomes as useless as toilet paper.

This is not about Islam but about one mad man who is donning the garb of Islam to fool the world.
Old September 13th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

Will this attack not spur more hatred towards American in muslim world....
Rahul did you have aproblem with US when we were slapped with sanction after we tested nukes......
Yes Saddam had to go bcoz he is a crazy nut ... but why shouldn't other nations develop weapons.....Israeal has it.... Like you said after Iraq it may be paksitan then india then xxx.......