eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old November 6th, 2016, 06:34 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good bye Dev Saab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
You talking of Dilip Kumar? Is he the one who went to Pakistan during or after Kargil war and loved it so much that decided to stay there for good and become a Pure Paki or something? I could be wrong. Please correct me, I am very old and memory is not what it used to be. Rationalji, you obviously are very fond of Pakistani film-stars.
Film and Paalitix, things always dont reconcile like accounting. Balasaheb was known to have made an offer to anyone wanting to commit suicide "Come to me, i will give you a revolver. you kill 2 peaceful guys and then get hanged. it will be an honorable death".
But he was good friends with Dilip Kumar and also had an attractive looking peaceful lady contest elections on a Shiv Sena ticket in 90. Plus i remember seeing 'Id Mubarak' on a Sena blackboard sometime in 90s.

Pax loved Dilip Kumar a lot and gave him Nishaan e XYZ award. Old friend Bal Thackeray was upset over this and organized some protests outside his house. But Dilip Kumar expressed grief when the good friend passed away.