eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old May 2nd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake encounter: Gujarat police under pressure

I have not once told that sohrabudding or any other who was killed deserved that fate. I am against yellow journalism which media is indulging against gujarat and its people. If anything happens in gujarat it is being reported in Bold headlines and that reported as if gujarat govt is directly involved in that. Media has made image of gujarat and gujaratis as if they are killers of muslims. Media is making monsters like sohrabuddin and afzal look good in public eye by publishing their life stories and interviews of their family and neighbor.

Regarding Modi i dont support him because of his hindutva agenda. Because he is one of very few non corrupt politician and a good administrator under whose rule gujarat is prospering like anything. I have personal experience not only ministers but their staff is also aftraid of taking bribes. I once went to a minister's office with a proposal of IT project, during discussion of cost i asked him about if i have to include his or his staff's share into my cost they flatly denied saying it is not possible as everything now is scrutinized at higher level if the cost is beyond 10000 INR. And why do you think the dissidence is against him? People were used to corruption in Keshubhai's raj and this fellow has minimized it. These guyz are talking about his autocratic style as he is not consulting the netas but consulting experts in relelvent field to do anything.

Vanzara was one of the pet police officer of modi so i guess that made him think that he will get away with these killings. I still dont believe that he has done this supari killing but his 2 Crore bunglow in Ilol made me think otherwise. Initially when i saw the news then Daya Nayak came to my mind, I thought that this is a conspiracy to maline a good police officer who has a track record against terrorist but now it is becoming clear that this was a recket of supari killings.

I still maintain that if Vanzara proved guilty he deserve to be punished and if any minister is involved including modi or amit shah they should resign and face the court.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:43 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

You have put it very nicely Aargie... can't agree with you more......

Old November 6th, 2016, 06:51 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

There was a mention of a fake encounter in the Arnab Goswami thread and i thought to search for a fake encounter thread on EC.
The search terms 'Fake Encounter Echarcha' on google bring this one on top
Anyways, one thing -
It was heavy handed fake encounters by KPS Gill ended terrorism in Punjab within 2 years. There was no 24/7 news those days.

The MP cops and government are obviously too new to this. They should not have allowed all the call recordings to leak.

There was an 'encounter' in London too, where cops shot down a guy who looked like 'an Asian' who they thought was about to blow up a train. The guy turned out to be a Brazilian who was overstaying his Visa.
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:14 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

More on Punjab.
From 82 -86 or so, the news used to be 'Terrorists kill train Passengers' 'Terrorists kill policemen' and so on. It was in 86-87 that Riberio came and we started seeing news 'Police Kill Terrorists'. Though situation overall did not change. In 91, it came to a head when Terrorists gave instructions to media not to call them terrorists, but 'Militants' or Khadkus or 'Khalistani Mujahideen'. I did not notice this till a hostel neighbor from Chandigarh showed me a news item in a Hindi Newspaper bearing 'Khadku'. Till Modi Sarkar came, all the news channels were using the term 'Militants'

Things started turning around from 92 when KPS Gill came. Then we saw news items like 'Militants killed in Encounter'. There was a lot of criticism also on the high handedness. A couple of news reports from that times
- The cops brought the body of one boy to a hospital for post mortem. The docs told that the boy is still alive. then the cops disappeared with the Boy and then brought back his body.

- Tiljala case - Here, a Gypsy full of Punjab Police Commandoes wearing safari suits went into a locality in Calcutta, shot a Punjabi Muslim and his wife and then carried their bodies back. Besides the Amnesty walas, even Bengal Police were making the noise because they had no clue of what was going on. Apart from the sheer audacity of the act, i was also wondering on the logistics. Did the police cross Haryana, UP and Bihar on their Gypsies.