eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old March 10th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road
'We pray to god to bring Mohit back to life'

FOR ALL THOSE WHO LUV THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

This article made me cry .

He can't tell you his name.

His head is wrapped in bandages. His tranquil face is a mess of tubes. Oxygen is being pumped into his lungs, and life-saving fluids into his tiny body.

He is struggling for his life.

Mohit is in coma in the ICU at the Benaras Hindu University hospital in Varanasi.

He had come to the temple town with his family to attend a wedding at the popular Sankat Mochan Temple on Tuesday. Once the marriage festivities were over Mohit and his family were headed to the railway station to catch a train back to their native Bihar. The family thus escaped the blast at the temple a few minutes earlier. But perhaps Fate had something in store for Mohit, because when a bomb ripped through Varanasi Railway Station at around 6.30 pm, little Mohit was thrown to the hard, stone floor and lost consciousness.

"It must be what destiny wished this on us," moans Mohit's sobbing mother Seema Devi.

Mohit's father is a farmer and owns a small piece of land in north Bihar. Seema Devi has not fathomed that her son, who she says is eight, is in a deep coma resulting from the head injury. She asks, "When will my son gain consciousness? It has been three days.

"We came here all the way from Buxar in Bihar to attend the wedding of my niece Janki at the temple. After completing the rituals we left the temple at about 5 pm and headed straight for the railway station to catch the next available train back home," Seema Devi told rediff.com .

"We had barely perched ourselves on the steel benches in the waiting area of the station lobby when there was the deafening sound of an explosion. The entire area was filled with dark smoke. Before I realised what had happened, I saw my son lying flat some distance away."

Seema Devi initially presumed Mohit was dead. But she realized that his heart was still beating and hope returned.

Mohit's younger sister is also being treated for minor injuries at a local district hospital, a few kilometers away. Seema Devi is shuttling between the bedsides of both children.

Dr P Bhattacharya, the physician attending on Mohit, does not appear confident about his chances. "We have yet to arrive at a conclusive diagnosis," says Bhattacharya. "It is a case of trauma with head injury that has sent the boy into coma. We are doing whatever best is possible. But we cannot say whether he will recover fully, partially or not recover at all."

When asked if a CT san or an MRI had been done to establish what was wrong, Bhattacharya says, "Well, the nature of the problem is such that neither a CT scan nor an MRI would be of any help. We have put him on conventional treatment as even surgery is not indicated."

Mohit's maternal uncle Kashi Nath looks up to the team of doctors. "They are like God. All that we can do is to pray to the almighty to bring Mohit back to life."

http://ia.rediff.com/news/2006/mar/1...q=np&file=.htm

Last edited by Cancer; May 18th, 2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old March 10th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Banned

Re: 'We pray to god to bring Mohit back to life'

Why cant these bloody muslim terrorists LIVE and LET LIVE. What did this little boy do to those scum bags. Bloody their religion teaches them to kill. Kill innocent kids human as well as animal. Dirty rodents.

I dont care what the sadiyal secular people here have to say about me after this post.
Old March 10th, 2006, 09:54 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
Why cant these bloody muslim terrorists LIVE and LET LIVE. What did this little boy do to those scum bags. Bloody their religion teaches them to kill. Kill innocent kids human as well as animal. Dirty rodents.

I dont care what the sadiyal secular people here have to say about me after this post.
fundamentalists whichever religion they belong to don't make any distinction of weak and the innocent.. before their ideals nothing counts...

these thinks happen when fundamentalists of other religion resort to violence too.. but there the religion does not say to kill to achieve their goal, that is where ROP differs... in fact ROP brainwashes these guys not even to have a remorse after such dastardly act.. it kind of justifies that such sacrifices are necessary for achieving its 'supreme ideals'...

hope this baccha gets up quicly again to laugh, play and jump around...
Old March 10th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
fundamentalists whichever religion they belong to don't make any distinction of weak and the innocent.. before their ideals nothing counts...

these thinks happen when fundamentalists of other religion resort to violence too.. but there the religion does not say to kill to achieve their goal, that is where ROP differs... in fact ROP brainwashes these guys not even to have a remorse after such dastardly act.. it kind of justifies that such sacrifices are necessary for achieving its 'supreme ideals'...

hope this baccha gets up quicly again to laugh, play and jump around...
Please dont give wishy washy terms like fundamentalists of whichever religion!

Its the religion of peace which is fundamentalist and violent. And I am tired of this 'not all are like that'. Damn it! Even the few who are violent are causing too much harm. I am sick of it all. I hope the bombers also have kids and they die a worse death than what this poor Mohit is suffering
Old March 10th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Please dont give wishy washy terms like fundamentalists of whichever religion!

Its the religion of peace which is fundamentalist and violent. And I am tired of this 'not all are like that'. Damn it! Even the few who are violent are causing too much harm. I am sick of it all. I hope the bombers also have kids and they die a worse death than what this poor Mohit is suffering
Apt reply, Cha pai... could not add rep to this post... need to spread the love... I mean rep

There are fundamentalists in all religions... in fact, being a fundamentalist should be a positive thing... yeh sab PCness aur secularism ne is ko bhi negative bana diya. Define fundamentalist... what is it? It is a person who goes back to his/her roots, his basic elements. With respect to religion, a person who goes back to his/her books/tenets/principles. Now, if the original book is wholly positive and teaches good things, a fundamentalist will be a shining example of goodness or else, you will see what is happening in today's world as regards the ROP.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old March 10th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 'We pray to god to bring Mohit back to life'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
Apt reply, Cha pai... could not add rep to this post... need to spread the love... I mean rep

There are fundamentalists in all religions... in fact, being a fundamentalist should be a positive thing... yeh sab PCness aur secularism ne is ko bhi negative bana diya. Define fundamentalist... what is it? It is a person who goes back to his/her roots, his basic elements. With respect to religion, a person who goes back to his/her books/tenets/principles. Now, if the original book is wholly positive and teaches good things, a fundamentalist will be a shining example of goodness or else, you will see what is happening in today's world as regards the ROP.
Shuru tera lecture baaji?? Abey gandu.. tera baccha aisa pada rahenga hospital mein na.. tabhi yeh lecture khud ko pila!! Listen .. I am no mood for ANYThing FROM YOU ON ANY OF MY POSTS TODAY!! Just leave me alone!! Looking at this post and the poor kid.. it makes me want to... .. saaala... .. mood kharab mut kaar..
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Shuru tera lecture baaji?? Abey gandu.. tera baccha aisa pada rahenga hospital mein na.. tabhi yeh lecture khud ko pila!! Listen .. I am no mood for ANYThing FROM YOU ON ANY OF MY POSTS TODAY!! Just leave me alone!! Looking at this post and the poor kid.. it makes me want to... .. saaala... .. mood kharab mut kaar..
Cha pai dont get angry on sane mamu he is being sarcastic here.
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
Cha pai dont get angry on sane mamu he is being sarcastic here.
Sarcasm all the time does not work.. not with me atleast.. yes I am not so intelligent to be in an always sarcasm mode.

Seedha seedha bhasha mein bolne ka... hamesha this sarcasm varcasm nahi samajhta mere ko!!
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sarcasm all the time does not work.. not with me atleast.. yes I am not so intelligent to be in an always sarcasm mode.

Seedha seedha bhasha mein bolne ka... hamesha this sarcasm varcasm nahi samajhta mere ko!!
kya khurch pai, aaj pakistan nahi gaye kya? Bahut gusse mein ho.
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by YedaAnna
kya khurch pai, aaj pakistan nahi gaye kya? Bahut gusse mein ho.
Abrey.. aaj mood ki ma behen ho gayeli hain.. Saala ek bhossadika meeting tha.. saala gandu loag meeting mein implementation or kya kya $chutiyaagiri discuss kar raha tha.. saal meeting kisi aur vajah se thaa.. fukkat mein 1 hour waste kiyaa.. saale log ko main bola.. ki saale.. abhi khali bolo screen pe kitna button mangta.. kitna textfield mangta.. bnaaki backend mein tum log network ki ma behen ek kar lena.. abhi khaali UI spec discuss karo..

Saale log homework karke nahi aate.. meeeting mein pehli baar spec read karte hain... saale gandu log
Old March 10th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cha pai, jor se lagi hai tho jaldi ja... Tera mood koi meeting se kharab hui hai... mera mood kharab yeh picture dekhe hui hai... read my post again... there is no sarcasm... ROP is one thing where I find my sarcasm losing to itself. My post is plain as it is.... don't know where Canci tai got her sarcasm idea

Tu bhi hatela hai, Cha pai... we may differ on many issues, fight over some of them, have a beer on others... but this is one issue where you will find us in the same boat. Looks like you got dragged into that needless meeting before you went for a shit... Read my post again when you have had your dump

well, maybe I was a bit preachy... need to remember not to do that here on echarcha

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; March 10th, 2006 at 01:04 PM.
Old March 10th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Cha pai, jor se lagi hai tho jaldi ja... Tera mood koi meeting se kharab hui hai... mera mood kharab yeh picture dekhe hui hai... read my post again... there is no sarcasm... ROP is one thing where I find my sarcasm to losing itself. My post is plain as it is.... don't know where Canci tai got her sarcasm idea

Tu bhi hatela hai, Cha pai... we may differ on many issues, fight over some of them, have a beer on others... but this is one issue where you will find us in the same boat. Looks like you got dragged into that needless meeting before you went for a shit... Read my post again when you have had your dump

well, maybe I was a bit preachy... need to remember not to do that here on echarcha
Chal.. gussa thook.. awww thook... sorry.. kya hain na.. ek to meeting me tension.. phir yeh photo dekha.. phir tera intelligent sa post padha.. aaj apna bheja intelligent mode mein nahi hain.. waise bhi main kaha intelligent hopon?

Sheesh.. Kya hain na.. earlier when I used to be in tension I used to have a smoke and things would calm down. Since its almost 6 months now that I have quit.. there is no alternative... except maybe FUCKING WITH YOU ON ECHARCHA :

Chal bhai.. preachy weachy chaddi biddi baniyan vaniyan.. ko tension nahin.. thoda to masti hona chahiye..
Old March 10th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Chal.. gussa thook.. awww thook... sorry.. ...

Chal bhai.. preachy weachy chaddi biddi baniyan vaniyan.. ko tension nahin.. thoda to masti hona chahiye..

thook diya, saale... but masti... not in this thread... create a new fucking thread and we will as much as we want to... bring Termini pai in too... he is the best care-asser

Old March 10th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Maine apna woh post delete kar diya jidhar I was provoking chapai to insert danda coz it was too frivolous for this somber thread

I Pray to god that Mohit gets better soon..
Old March 10th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
thook diya, saale... but masti... not in this thread... create a new fucking thread and we will as much as we want to... bring Termini pai in too... he is the best care-asser
On a serious note. See some topics, evoke instant reactions. I am a person who will give an instant reaction to a topic. I do not think too much and go into depths of it all the way to analyse it and all that for such topics which really enrage me. A small kid! Poor fellow...

So when I read something which is in a 'sophisticated' language and my brain is on fire about the incident, then I will give you a reaction as I gave you.

Sane, sometimes its best to give out what you think and not cloak it in a almost legal sounding coating of sarcasm and all that.