eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Economy

Notices

Economy Fiscally fit?

Old October 22nd, 2001, 10:43 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Will USA accept India's $1 million donation of anti-Anthrax drug?

India came forward to donate Anti-Anthrax worth $1 million which fights anthrax.

This drug is a generic version and very much like the patented CIPRO. Since India does not have patents on end product but on process while making medicines, our version is much cheaper than the $11 dollar a pill CIPRO.

Well, do you think USA will accept this donation which will really help the patients get a cheaper yet effective anti-dote to anthrax?
Old October 22nd, 2001, 12:33 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sine main page

looks mroe like a recipe site... thought I would push this up
Old October 22nd, 2001, 12:36 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Re: Sine main page

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
looks mroe like a recipe site...

Hmmmm......I wonder how that could have happened.....

Mark Twain
Old October 22nd, 2001, 12:53 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
umm....who knows...

the saudi prince tried to give $10 million (i don't remember the exact amount but i think it was 10) dollars to the new york city but when the prince said that "the bombings were cause of USA's policy towards israel" mayor julianni rejected it...
Old October 22nd, 2001, 01:02 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Well that was because the saudi prince put his finger in Guiliani's posterior and wiggled it too... I dont expect India to say well this anthrax is bacause of your foreign policy towards pakistan but still we are donating it.. Although USA might reject it saying it does not hold up to USA patent/fda or some other standards.
Old October 22nd, 2001, 01:43 PM
Dalit

why does people give to those who have. I think its a typical Indian mentality. Banks give loan only to those who have money. They never give to poor people.

If US did not use a few Cruse on Afghanistan they can save the money what India has offered.

Remember guys Bush gave just 100 million for our earthquake
Old October 22nd, 2001, 01:45 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Dalit dear.. aap ka logic bahut achaa hai.. lage raho.. lage raho..
Old October 22nd, 2001, 01:50 PM
Dalit

thank GpeL,
Infact I was thinking we should see the antibiotics US. You see these guys go into a country to save them from invader and then give them a bill after the war.

BTW, Guys guess how much of our tax goes towards the attack on Afg(defense). on an average $2500 per year.
Old October 22nd, 2001, 03:26 PM
AssMan

why the **** is india giving money to USA

they have enough money themselves....they can figure out how to get anti-anthrax drugs themselves...why not spend that 1 million dollars to build up the army India?? you know we are are going to need it soon
Old October 22nd, 2001, 07:14 PM
eCharchan

SKS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fei
why the **** is india giving money to USA
Agreed Height of stupidity...yahan ke gali mohaale ki co bhi is se jyada donate kar degi.
Quote:

why not spend that 1 million dollars to build up the army India?? you know we are are going to need it soon
Not agreed, we have already a lot of investment in Army(DEFENCE)
We can(if at all) use this money towards developement of country.....ek bridge to bana sakatey hain so that all the politician get at lease 10% out of it..........kisi ka to bhala hoga
Old October 22nd, 2001, 07:21 PM
AssMan

Quote:
Originally posted by SKS

Agreed Height of stupidity...yahan ke gali mohaale ki co bhi is se jyada donate kar degi.

Not agreed, we have already a lot of investment in Army(DEFENCE)
We can(if at all) use this money towards developement of country.....ek bridge to bana sakatey hain so that all the politician get at lease 10% out of it..........kisi ka to bhala hoga
really so wat happened to J&K wheres our defense?
Old October 22nd, 2001, 07:40 PM
eCharchan

SKS is on a distinguished road
We do not have any defence......

We just have one defence and that is ISME PAKISTAN KA HAATH HAI......

any bulshit happens in India We have onle that defence otherwise ab tak pakistan ki le li hoti...aise kaise koi bhi kabhi bhi hamare yahan kuch bhi kar leta warna............
Old October 22nd, 2001, 08:58 PM
*deleted*

siffar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
why does people give to those who have. I think its a typical Indian mentality. Banks give loan only to those who have money. They never give to poor people.

If US did not use a few Cruse on Afghanistan they can save the money what India has offered.

Remember guys Bush gave just 100 million for our earthquake
right point @ Dalit

There is no need to give US of A anti-anthrax pills, unless they ask for it. It is so stupid of Vajpayee Govt. to give help to USA without them asking for it everytime. If they want to help humanity, i think they should give medical supply to Afghanistan. that would be nice and moreover this will try to improve image (of India) in the eyes of average Afghani.
Old October 24th, 2001, 03:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
You never know. These batches of Anthrax vaccines might have a date which is due for expiry very soon. Instead of throwing away these batches, might as well donate them to USofA and earn their goodwill (if any).

Last edited by Netra; October 24th, 2001 at 03:05 AM.