eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > View - Counter View

Notices

View - Counter View Topics which have two differing view points

Old February 5th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute
Meaning of my dream ???

Since it was a dream, I am not sure about place or people involved,

Here it is how it started.

I am just walking on the roads with few of my friends (I don't remember recognizing any of them, but since were all together, I assume we were all friends), suddenly another guy comes in front of us and starts pushing around me and my friends.
My friends Retaliate and they all start fighting and beating that other guy.

Me on the other hand stood there and was just watching.

Not trying to stop and not trying to provoke.
Just watching and thinking what should I do ?

The Dream ended with that .,,,

and I cant take this thought out of my mind now, that I was not on side with my friends in their fight..

please reply, does this dream mean anything ..
Old February 5th, 2014, 09:22 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Nothing much. Just that you analyze things before taking action. Like, u r now analyzing this dream before beating that guy in the next dream.
Old February 5th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
Since it was a dream, I am not sure about place or people involved,

Here it is how it started.

I am just walking on the roads with few of my friends (I don't remember recognizing any of them, but since were all together, I assume we were all friends), suddenly another guy comes in front of us and starts pushing around me and my friends.
My friends Retaliate and they all start fighting and beating that other guy.

Me on the other hand stood there and was just watching.

Not trying to stop and not trying to provoke.
Just watching and thinking what should I do ?

The Dream ended with that .,,,

and I cant take this thought out of my mind now, that I was not on side with my friends in their fight..

please reply, does this dream mean anything ..
Dreams are a window into one's subconscious mind. Dreams are a manifestation of deep, suppressed emotions. Studying your dreams is a study of yourself ... a study of what your conscience is telling you. Your conscience speaks the language of dreams. In your case, your dreams indicate that you are gay.

Old February 5th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Babazi ki jai..

Your dreams are your soul's way of telling you things that you might or might not already know. This simple dream, on the face of it looks simple but has very complex undertones.. Baba Muraleshwar is actually sending you his message in your dreams.. it means that babazi wants "something" which only you have..

While babazi has been (pure heresey) historically very gentle, it still is always carry a 75W-140 or better grade oil and that unused and fresh. Babazi does not like recycled or old oil.

Once your offering is complete babazi will disclose the nature of the coded message and what it means for you now and in the future. If babazi is pleased, he might even offer you suggestions to avoid the hurdles you might face in life.

Jai babazi. Bolo bhagwaan murareshwar ki jai. Shanti shanti shanti.
Old February 5th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Dreams are a window into one's subconscious mind. Dreams are a manifestation of deep, suppressed emotions. Studying your dreams is a study of yourself ... a study of what your conscience is telling you. Your conscience speaks the language of dreams. In your case, your dreams indicate that you are gay.
Kali bhai, dubara se paro. It was a group of friends and there was a fight involved.

tumhari Needle hamesha Single track pe kyun chal deti hai ?
Old February 5th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
hamesha
Would the REAL phenom stand up please..
Old February 5th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

It is simple..you are a gay

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
It is simple..you are a gay
Nahi mere dost, u r wrong.

Apun 100% straight wala banda hai. no other interest