eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old May 7th, 2009, 02:40 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 200,000 year old 10" Angel Statue Found on the Moon

I don't know if to feel sorry for myself and pity you guys? You must have been screwed so many times by so many that you cant even trust an honest person like myself. Relax ... I am not here to do it to you ... I got better taste and class.

Here is the link ... its a true story.

edit/add ... compliments to Rakhiji ... she still trusts people like me.

Rest of you have lost all faith in humanity. How sad.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 7th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 200,000 year old 10" Angel Statue Found on the Moon

yes the story is true but there is minor inaccuracy in the reported story. I called up that idiot doctor and spoke with him. The sculpture is 200000 seconds old.

reminds me of one of the episodes of malgudi days in which an old looking statue is found and experts determined it to be centuries old and hence valuable..and statue becomes talk of the town..pura malgudi is all crazy about the statue and stories start flying around..in the end it's revealed it to be from a temple built recently at the outskirts of the town and later abandoned..
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:12 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapasvi View Post
yes the story is true but
made up.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
made up.
Quote:
CRO TO MNC
Customer Relations Officer ... Telephone Operator ... MNC.

[Knowledge ... mine ... minuscule to the point of being irrelevant. Honest.
Most of what you read of me is an attempt to try to cover ignorance with humor ... that does not make me an ignorant arsole or does it?
Dont tell me Tantuji,that you are missing being talked about in the humoruous signature thread

Another thing I have noticed that most of your posts have mention of Honest,see its there in your signature also,lafda kya hai
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Ky sahi re... Now I wonder if the civilisation on Moon was Liberal or Conservative.