eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old February 5th, 2009, 01:29 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please EXPLAIN this Phenomena ... HOT SPOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
This phenomena is called Jungian fall....see as Landya Bhai says our mind is connected to the main server, the big mind- the mind of GOD -and it works in sleep mode, idle mode and also when its working in normal mode.

So your mind keeps sending packets to the main server and in return main server also sends back some packets. Now, suppose you think what if your Seth ji dies...subconsciously your mind sends the request to the big server...big server thinks it over decides it will trigger too many other incidents too and decides against it...

Now when you think of spiders, I think the main server doesnt give a damn about animal rights or spiderman and sends it as a proof of divine revelation by sending a spider to your room... it tries to communicate with you, giving you the proof of its existence. I forgot whom but God used to communicate this way with Jesus or Moses...err or may be with miyan mohammed.

The other day I bought Campbell's soup and the next day they had an exhibition inthe art gallery where Campbell can was displayed as Warhol's creation..I never knew the connection between them. See so God contacted me. You are no less fortunate....

Add: Forgot to add ssmilies...here are some add according to your convenience...
No BhaYa ... there was no need to add smiles cause you make sense and I do tend to agree with most of what you say.

I don't know about Campbell soup but I almost lost my right leg to bloody spider. I will never forget a month of excruciating pain and agony. You should see photos I took (of my legs) after almost a month, even when it was already 90% healed. Not very pretty leg.

God bless my brave woman or I will be on crutches. I will post a couple of photos later in Savita Bhabhi thread ... photos of my legs.

More later ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

take a pic of your table and post it here...letz c...
Old February 5th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Another example of the Jungian Fall theory... my wife was listening to this old song and wondering what movie it is from and which actor sings it in the movie. (she never conveyed me this query of her's.) Couple of days later I show her this Shammi Kapoor movie which has the very song. So... what more proof do you want?

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old February 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena View Post
take a pic of your table and post it here...letz c...
Logic being?

Saxena Sahib ... normal table ... glass top ... wood held together by few nuts and bolts. Fluorescent lights overhead. That's about it of it.

Chitralaji ... my misstek ... I brought in probabilities of randomnesses and co-incidenceness of it all with spam mail and spiders. My mishtek ... I admit ... deviated from the topic ... or may be not.

Keeping in mind direction this (my friend's) experience is leading to (unless he can find a good solid logical explanation) ...

You say we are connected to main-server of Landyabhai kind. No ... we are not. There is a solid block ... door is always locked. Block is lifted ... door opens ... for a fraction of a moment. People from times ancient have performed all sort of rituals to have that block removed even if for only a moment.

And came human need to find when and hows of it all ... what are the circumstances under which a human mind is most able to unblock or open the door ... or ... when is door most likely to open connecting human mind to the server ... even if for a fraction of a moment?

Meditations ... Hawans ... Tantras ... Mantras ... all in hopes that block will be lifted and "wish" granting, "knowledge" bestowing super-server will open just at the right moment to know what is it that you opened door for.

Don't say bad words ... you never can tell. Don't cause hurt to a soul ... insects, animals, or humans ... you never can tell. You cannot give a coin is fine but don't abuse a beggar ... you never can tell. You never can tell ... when a soul in a state of suffering gets connected to the main-server. All this led to another theory ... perhaps it is during the extreme stages of happiness, suffering, and the pain that we get connected and block is lifted. Fasting for days is just one among many other ways to attempts at connecting and unblocking.

And so also started the trend ... donating cows to the Brahmins, feeding hungry, giving alms to baggers, feeding birds, worshiping cows, assigning various animals to various gods. All in hope ... one hope and one wish ... that sometimes, somewhere, someone blesses you just as his/her/it's mind was in direct contact with the main-server. Because people believed that door opens (even for a fraction of a moment) most during the times when human mind is experiencing extreme happiness, or pain, or suffering. So some deviants brought in pain and suffering ... Muslims sacrifice goats, Hindus do it to Chickens in the middle of the night in shamshan bhumis. All for one reason ... later

Chitralaji ... I am trying to connect my spiders experience as well as elaborate further to your super-server theory ... which I believe to be factual even if you meant in jest. These are all my thoughts ... I will never rely upon others or thousand year old books. I am intelligent enough to be able to form opinions out of my personal experiences ... feel free to comment but God's sake don't quote others or from rusty books. I hate that.
later
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!