eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old September 14th, 2009, 10:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Kids and Sheep

HEY RAM!

6 to 11 Year Old KIDS Override Parents' Objection ... VOTE 13/12 ... Send Sheep to Slaughter! Kaljug!! Ghor Kaljug!!!

World is a mess ... devoid of kindness. To shocked to comment.

copy/paste

Kids send Marcus the lamb to slaughter

Module body

Mon Sep 14, 2:10 PM

LONDON (Reuters) - A group of schoolchildren who reared a lamb from birth and named it Marcus has overridden objections by parents and rights activists and voted to send the animal to slaughter.

Marcus the six-month-old lamb has now been culled, the head teacher of the primary school in Kent confirmed on Monday, after the school's council -- a 14-member group of children aged 6 to 11 -- voted 13-1 to have him killed.

The decision has provoked fury among animal-loving celebrities, animal and human rights campaigners and the parents of some of the children, and led to threats against Lydd primary school and its teachers, according to a member of staff.

Around 250 children at the school take part in a program designed to teach them about rearing and breeding animals.

The educational farm was started this year, with Marcus being hand-fed by the children. The children also look after ducks, chickens, rabbits and guinea pigs.

The intention had been to buy pigs with the money raised from slaughtering Marcus, but those plans have been put on hold following the furor created by the lamb's culling. The school said the program may now have to be stopped.

Link for further read ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; July 25th, 2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old September 15th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

ramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kids and Sheep

Yogi ji , Bhawnao ko samjho ... Lamb Chops keyy aagey Marcus kee kyaa bisaat
Bacha - Mai bhookh lagi.
Mai - 2 minutes , smiles at the camera bachey toh buss bachey hee hai
Fires up the BBQ
Dad - enters with plenty of lamb chops , wearing Marcus Skin
Kids clapping and munching Marcus
Ad tagline - when it comes to Red meat spare none
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill Muhammad Ali
Old September 15th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

can we post a poll? Lets see what echarchas have to say about it

IMO it should have been kept alive. Not because I am a vege or an animal lover, but the 12 children who were against it may have been emotionally involved with the ship (as pets) and such loss can trigger emotional surge especially in young people. School authorities are absolute idiots that they actually kept a voting to decide what lives and what doesn't live. Yes farming is a practice and one of its end product is to slaughter animal for various purposes but if this is how a 'coursework' terminates then sex education in schools should also end up with live sex or something similar to that (every damn student will vote yes for it!!) because sex education terminates with you being in bed 'safely" with ones partner

Good 'practical' education we are giving to young minds here.

I know a very contentious topic and people will have very different strong opinions. That is why I asked to float a poll.

P.S- Shakti I know I am obsessed with s**. Thanks for your comments in advance. You need not repeat it 10s of times as it is getting lil irritating for me.I know you love it but I would really appreciate and worship you if learned people like you can treat minuscule lowly elements like us with lil consideration . Everyone has taken a note of your findings and we all agree with you. Please dont quote. Thanks

Last edited by sprite; September 15th, 2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old September 15th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
can we post a poll? Lets see what echarchas have to say about it

IMO it should have been kept alive. Not because I am a vege or an animal lover, but the 12 children who were against it may have been emotionally involved with the ship (as pets) and such loss can trigger emotional surge especially in young people. School authorities are absolute idiots that they actually kept a voting to decide what lives and what doesn't live. Yes farming is a practice and one of its end product is to slaughter animal for various purposes but if this is how a 'coursework' terminates then sex education in schools should also end up with live sex or something similar to that (every damn student will vote yes for it!!) because sex education terminates with you being in bed 'safely" with ones partner

Good 'practical' education we are giving to young minds here.

I know a very contentious topic and people will have very different strong opinions. That is why I asked to float a poll.

P.S- Shakti I know I am obsessed with s**. Thanks for your comments in advance. You need not repeat it 10s of times as it is getting lil irritating for me.I know you love it but I would really appreciate and worship you if learned people like you can treat minuscule lowly elements like us with lil consideration . Everyone has taken a note of your findings and we all agree with you. Please dont quote. Thanks
kids have understood and said to go ahead with killing the animal for food, its time now for you to grow up.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.