eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maa Ben Gaali Galoch ... Concept and Application ... Study into Humor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Machli kay bachchay ko koi tairna nahin sikhaata.
I think I understand you very clearly here. It is just in their blood. These folks who openly badmouth womenfolks are the ones whose parents/grandparents dwell in slums and hence the lack of culture is visible in their blood.... so these people don't have to learn their lingo.... its there in their blood.

Quote:
In a nutshell - There is a difference in doing bakwas and doing bakchodhi and it can only be unfortunate if some khoosat observer dubs bakchodhi amongst friends as some disease of uncouth youth .In such a case diseased are that observer's mind and not of our uncouth youth .
I feel sorry for you for not having the company of the young folks who are cultured and who know how to respect ladies. You have already concluded that the uncouth behavior is a sign of being modern.
Old September 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

edited ... post was addressed to Loveybhai.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 21st, 2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old September 21st, 2009, 04:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Bhailog ... I fully understand the implications of maa ben gaali galoz between two strangers fighting on a street corner ... daily event all over the world.

This thread is more to do with my lack of understanding of Indian system where hurling abuses at each others family members brings two men close together into forming a long lasting and close bond of friendship. This I don't understand.

Old September 21st, 2009, 04:50 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Wah Wah Zyzzva, aap to bahut achi Angrezi bolte ho aur kehte ho ki aap ko angrezi bolna nahin aati?
Quote:
Raakhi kabhi kabhi Sprite meri log in id se post maar deta hai , meri koi bahut baRi majboori hai ki mai usko apna password denay pay majboor hoon , lekin iska mutlab yeh nahin hai ki maine angrezi seekhne ki apni koshish choR dee hai
Oh so you two sprite and zyvaa share your username and passwords? I really dont want to know why, but I dont understand the games you guys are upto by sharing your username passwords, etc.

On your points about using abuses and gaali galoch, I have already said that once in a while you do use such language amongst friends. But then its for that moment and life moves on. Many times some old friend meets me and after a little conversation we might say 'Arey woh bh... kidhar hain? Dikha nahin bahut saalo se?' but thats about it.

Yes, according to your defintion of rich, young and modern people, me and my friends are very old and dumb to not indulge in such language apart from an ocassional burst into some colorful language.

No, I dont understand your concept of using abuses and badwords, especially in company of ladies around - whether my own family ladies or my friends. And no I would not want to learn it also, so spare me the long lecture.

About the other thread where things were down to such a gutter level, I was really pissed. Pissed because some of you folks think that writing on echarcha is like some holy writing and life revolves around what folks write here. I pity all those who think like that. We are all here just for some good times and company of some good like minded folks. But some folks dont get it. Well, I wont be pissed again. After all, some folks choose to indulge in this kind of stuff and who am I to educate or stop them?

All old timers here know me via my online id. Some of them have met me in person and have communicated over email or phone. However, I have never let my online persona come in the way of any extraneous communications I have had with anyone here; and never will. This policy has kept me free of any worries, egos, alter egos, whims, fancies and moods of folks. I prefer it that way. Zyvaaa, I hope you know why I prefer not to indulge in any communications with you. Whenever we have communicated I have made it very blunt that please dont talk about website because I am Sunit and you are Abhishekh who happen to know each other via this website and we are talking so leave out echarcha.com from our conversation. This has been my policy which has kept me and other members sane around here.

There were some members in the past who insisted on bringing up the website in every communication and then I dropped my communication with them. I am sorry but I have a life the moment I log off from this site. I love this site like my own home, but there is a limit to everything.

The reason for me to write such long posts and repeat all over again is because I am not happy with the way things happened on that other thread. I hope all of you concerned are mature enough to never let it happen again. I have no objections if you are 'modern, rich, young' as per today's standards, but just make do with an 'old, archaic, not rich' admin. Thanks.
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM

edited ... post was addressed to Lovey and Sprite.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 21st, 2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:31 PM

Request admin and mods to please close this thread.

Closed Thread