eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old November 12th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who would you save? Mother, spouse, sibling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
And Spriteji, what do you mean by survival tips? Its not possible to teach swimming through crash course, especially in high current.
survival tips...say like

1. dont drink sea-water no matter how thirsty you are if I get late. It will de-hydrate you very fast.

2. dont panic and get a good grip on boat-part. If the person stays calm....he will expend less energy...

yaar there are many such tips...technically good and some feel-good.....I never said I will teach swimming...survival tips basically!!
Old November 12th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Junior eCharchan

maya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond reputemaya has a reputation beyond repute

what are u all thinking guys....a person in that condition cannot save anyone since one or the other news channel will come to u for an interview and will go on barking at us for answers of his stupid questions meanwhile the whole thinkg goes off and some political party will say "that if they come to power they will see that every boat is patroled by one navy ship or so" and there will be a western style procession if it is some metro city and so on it goes.....
well this is on the lighter side....
to be serious i will getdown the boat and try to move the boat to the shore as quickly as possible....which i think will atleast give a hope in the minds of others....i guess so
Old November 12th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Junior eCharchan

Forza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeForza Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute

who said anything about high currents....the boat is sinking ...thats it...why dont people read
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Well to be honest with you, I wouldn't want to cross a river without a life jacket (yeah yeah....don't remind me, I did once in Turtle Bay but we all knew swimming). not sure why the boat is sinking but I would try and save the lightest weight person so that I am sure at least one person is saved.

And Spriteji, what do you mean by survival tips? Its not possible to teach swimming through crash course, especially in high current.
Old November 12th, 2009, 10:36 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

hypothetical situations... BS suggestions from people... lateral thinking and such crap terms work in the corporate world to please jackasses sitting in air conditioned rooms. this thread is fuckin hilarious.
Old November 12th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Say your mother, spouse and sibling are on a boat. The boat is about to sink and none of them can swim. There are no life-jackets, no other safety devices present. You are the only one who can swim and you can save only ONE of them.

Who do you save? And why?
Just answering this question to the point. No lateral thinking and/or assumptions.

Survival is what matters... survival and procreation. The saneless family should survive forever and ever. Since sex with mothers and siblings is not accepted socially and medically... I will save the spouse. What if we land on a large, deserted continent... with lots of natural resourses?

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Junior eCharchan

crazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant futurecrazzy me has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Just answering this question to the point. No lateral thinking and/or assumptions.

Survival is what matters... survival and procreation. The saneless family should survive forever and ever. Since sex with mothers and siblings is not accepted socially and medically... I will save the spouse. What if we land on a large, deserted continent... with lots of natural resourses?

Well.. By this logic.. what would u have done if you girlfriend and your wife were on the same boat??
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Junior eCharchan

Gajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond reputeGajodhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzy me View Post
Well.. By this logic.. what would u have done if you girlfriend and your wife were on the same boat??
if one is that stupid, he should better commit suicide himself.
Old November 13th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazzy me View Post
after reading gajodhars reply...continue reading here...

before committing suicide....a lesbian act before a threesome act...best performer amongst two will get rescued ....after the act...commit suicide...
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:44 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Echachi pai, your question actually happened in real life. Sad but guess what? Check my answer...
Quote:
Dad Abandons Drowning Son To Save Wife

A man has revealed how he abandoned a bid to rescue his teenage son to save his screaming wife after their car plunged into a river in New Zealand.

Stacy Horton rescued his partner Vanessa, 35, as their 13-year-old boy Silva drowned in the Whanganui River on North Island.

The father said he arrived at the scene minutes after the family's Mazda MPV station wagon skidded down a grassy bank, over a 10-metre cliff and into the water.

He heard his wife screaming in the darkness and could see his son's friend and the family dog scrambling up the bank. But Silva was trapped inside the submerged car.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza Ferrari View Post
I will give the youngest a crash course in swimming (5 min tips) and let him take next youngest family member with him/her....I will save the remaining person...
Good and while at it order some Domino's pizza, garlic bread and bottle of soft drink.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com