eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I received a PM from you know who

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana05 View Post
The thinking/writing style of Mr.Huge and duplicates are the same...there is no change...
Bhai... you dont think ki TY can change his style... he is too good for this... he is doing it deliberately.

Badri Babu, i never doubted your authencity.... spare the naysayers... spread your gyaan... and let us lighten our load..
Warm Welcome and Good wishes

Aapka Landya

Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:05 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

tune kab party badli .. GAjodhar bhi tu hi hai matlab . itne saal se dhoka diya sab ko . -ve reps hai tereko ..
Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: I received a PM from you know who

Quote:
The thinking/writing style of Mr.Huge and duplicates are the same...there is no change...
Weird as it may sound to you, my initial impressions while lurking as guests were: you are the duplicate id of T_Y to be able to mingle with the members and T_Y is duplicate id of admin of this site to play moderator. I have not yet a reason to believe otherwise.

Most members are aware that moderator Amthalal is duplicate id of Churchilla Sahib cause he didn't want original id to be unpopular while moderating.

ID Landyabhai has often admitted in many posts that he has been created by Dhurendherbhai for agreeability and humility, Landyabhai id is everything original id isn't.

Person behind Hyderabadibhai and Vikingbhai is one and the same. One logs out and other logs in within a matter of couple of minutes. Coolbhai has not logged in but his duplicate was logged just as I was logging in.

You wouldn't like it very much if I told you duplicate id of Dirtybhai. You will be shocked beyond belief.

Its all there in archives. Why you think did it take me several months to join? I was reading and making mental and written notes.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Why were you taking mental notes . this is not a research site , neither are you some missionary trying to get order into the chaotic life of EC members .

If you have content post ,otherwise just do gossip ..
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:02 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Here I copy/paste his pm addressed to me.

copy/paste

Dear Badri Prasadji, namashkar.

I am so glad you find site worthy ... of your presense.

No ... I am least offended by your rudeness ... I deserve it
to be precisely and honestly with you. Stop pissing on me ... why
don't you try ... give site a serious direction ... so members
may indulge?

I can try and explain to you issue of duplicate ids ...
here is what transpiring last month ... for some reasons
five ... five ... five members could not be logining in
to the site and had to use proxy ... five members are
1. Spriteji ... 2. Ranirajaji ... 3. CrazyMe ... 4. yourself
... and myself makes it 5.

It is much possibility that moderators who are
able to check login details ... thought that since
five of us are using same proxy so we must be
related to each other and sleeping in same computer
room bed.

You can forgive them ... for misunderstand. Don't you
worry now ... they will get used to your own individual
personality.

Now about issue of my id ... as you have yourself mentioning
to me ... id TY outlived its expiry date. So ... in all fiarness to the site ...
T_Y decided to retire it. Soon ... perhaps ... he may still
create another fresh id and return ... triumphantly ... but not yet.
He needs to do some retro-inspection ... inner and deeper kind.

You are fortunate to be a part of a good and intelligent
group of members. Most of them are good and decent. Don't
let Amtha and couple others spoil it for you ... enjoy.

Don't hesitate ... if I can be of any assistance.

Yours honestly

Tantric Yogi

Abe maa ki aankh.

Pencho mere ko kyu ghasit rele ho tum dono marwaari budhhe?

Dusro ke naam lene mai sharam aawe ke?
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:16 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
.... spare the naysayers... spread your gyaan... and let us lighten our load..
Warm Welcome and Good wishes

Aapka Landya
Thank you so very much. You are a gentleman is obvious to most of us who have guested at this site before joining. Let's forget of old geezer and enjoy each others company. He is better gone.

Gyan? My pleasure. Now imagine the excitement this would have generated if was in the form of a cross or resembled Lord Jesus or Mother Mary! Toasted slices of bread have sold for few thousand. And here we have our own BajranBali and yet no Hindu wishes to make a claim or take a pride.

Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BajrangBali.jpg (6.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: gif BajrangBalionMars.gif (82.7 KB, 50 views)
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; December 3rd, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Sorry.. I did nto have enough coffee... WTF is this? I mean what's going on??
Morning coffee or morning dump?
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:34 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
Morning coffee or morning dump?
morning coffee gives gastrocolic reflex which gives morning dump !!

read about morning coffee and gastrocolic reflex -

http://scootersweightloss.blogspot.c...ic-reflex.html

Last edited by ashdoc; December 4th, 2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Apna bhi Awazzzzz........

jana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
morning coffee gives gastrocolic reflex which gives morning dump !!

read about morning coffee and gastrocolic reflex -

http://scootersweightloss.blogspot.c...ic-reflex.html
scootersweightloss

Didn't read the link....for a moment, I was wondering what a peculiar name for health stuff....scooters and weightloss.... whacky names... eh!!
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:21 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
scootersweightloss
Didn't read the link....for a moment, I was wondering what a peculiar name for health stuff....scooters and weightloss.... whacky names... eh!!
eh.. why not... kya hai usme?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old December 4th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Badriprasad, dont feel sad that some one doesnt believe you are an original ID. I do.
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Smellyfingerbhaiji and the rest of doubting thomases,
I hope this puts your suspicions and doubts to sleep.
Thank you very much.

I dont know about the rest of the doubting Thomases .. but I am convinced. Thanks!
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Weird as it may sound to you, my initial impressions while lurking as guests were: you are the duplicate id of T_Y to be able to mingle with the members and T_Y is duplicate id of admin of this site to play moderator. I have not yet a reason to believe otherwise.

Most members are aware that moderator Amthalal is duplicate id of Churchilla Sahib cause he didn't want original id to be unpopular while moderating.

ID Landyabhai has often admitted in many posts that he has been created by Dhurendherbhai for agreeability and humility, Landyabhai id is everything original id isn't.

Person behind Hyderabadibhai and Vikingbhai is one and the same. One logs out and other logs in within a matter of couple of minutes. Coolbhai has not logged in but his duplicate was logged just as I was logging in.

You wouldn't like it very much if I told you duplicate id of Dirtybhai. You will be shocked beyond belief.

Its all there in archives. Why you think did it take me several months to join? I was reading and making mental and written notes.
You are mistaken, I do not have a duplicate ID on this site. LandYA and Chitrala are the same....but there is no other ID of mine and will never be.
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry Badrinath ji. I too believe you are authentic and not a duplicate ID of some old geezer.

Its not your fault that the pandrainchee recklessly spread his seeds all over the world and some of them occasionally show up on this website
Old December 4th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tired of being referred to as duplicate id of horrible old man, sick of being mentioned in same sentence I finally decided to send him a pm. He sent a reply last night. Here let me copy/paste our correspondence through 2 pms.

copy/paste

Hey Yo T_Y

Long time no see? Look mister I don't care of your petty politics and I don't like to be bothered for reasons and excuses of your absense and stupid excuses, don't bother wasting time explaining to me.

Do me a favor? I liked concept of LLKCism and decided to follow it which has caused many members to wonder if I am not your duplicate id. I find such innuendos offensive cause I am a better man and educated to boot. Only thing common between two of us is that I have no choice but to share same platform with you, that is if you decide to become active again. Your presence or absence makes no difference to me.

All I want you to do is login once to put member's doubts to rest. Let them know I am not your duplicate id. If you fail to do so will leave me no other choice but to order moderators to open log details to clarify the confusion.

Don't misunderstand my rudeness. I just don't like murkh people like you. I have reached my decision. You singularly brought down quality of discussions at this site, hundreds of useless threads in archives provide ample proof.

Decide if you are willing to login for once to help me enjoy the site. I do not wish to be a member of site living in your retarded shadow. So what will it be?

Your truly

Badri Prasad Junjunwalle

That was my pm to him. Give me few minutes for me to enter PM account and copy/paste his reply. Few minutes.
Quote:
Here I copy/paste his pm addressed to me.

copy/paste

Dear Badri Prasadji, namashkar.

I am so glad you find site worthy ... of your presense.

No ... I am least offended by your rudeness ... I deserve it
to be precisely and honestly with you. Stop pissing on me ... why
don't you try ... give site a serious direction ... so members
may indulge?

I can try and explain to you issue of duplicate ids ...
here is what transpiring last month ... for some reasons
five ... five ... five members could not be logining in
to the site and had to use proxy ... five members are
1. Spriteji ... 2. Ranirajaji ... 3. CrazyMe ... 4. yourself
... and myself makes it 5.

It is much possibility that moderators who are
able to check login details ... thought that since
five of us are using same proxy so we must be
related to each other and sleeping in same computer
room bed.

You can forgive them ... for misunderstand. Don't you
worry now ... they will get used to your own individual
personality.

Now about issue of my id ... as you have yourself mentioning
to me ... id TY outlived its expiry date. So ... in all fiarness to the site ...
T_Y decided to retire it. Soon ... perhaps ... he may still
create another fresh id and return ... triumphantly ... but not yet.
He needs to do some retro-inspection ... inner and deeper kind.

You are fortunate to be a part of a good and intelligent
group of members. Most of them are good and decent. Don't
let Amtha and couple others spoil it for you ... enjoy.

Don't hesitate ... if I can be of any assistance.

Yours honestly

Tantric Yogi
Quote:
Smellyfingerbhaiji and the rest of doubting thomases,
I hope this puts your suspicions and doubts to sleep.
Thank you very much.

I know this is all cos of sprite's modrator-banaao polls....
tantu thought he should retire himself before he gets nominated and thrwon out of the modratorship. so he created another id jhunjhuna-wala and try to come clean by posting these fake PMs. If he see anything to moderate he can just login to tantu's id and do it otherwise continue with this. simple....

I dont see any problem ... welcome jhunjhuna bhai _|_