eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old January 17th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bagheera is infamous around these partsBagheera is infamous around these parts
Question My Theory: How to become a hard-worker?

Some people are born lazy. Their inability to work diligently is natural.

How can such people accomplish tasks of vast amount of work? And how can they become a hard-worker in general?

I have a theory. For a while turn your attention from the task at hand or from the ambitions of hardwork to this method. The method is to start counting the number of times you exert yourself to work. Keep count of the times when you used your willpower towards the constructive work. Compare it with a batsman playing test or ODI cricket, depending on time available to you. Keep score of the moments when you pushed yourself. Reward your attempts with ‘runs’. Stronger the attempt, more runs you should award yourself with. There might be pleasure in accumulating runs. It might be thrilling to pile up 'runs of willpower'. This way, it should be like a sport you are supposed to enjoy. Little strokes fell great oaks and lo and behold, the mountain of work is ascended.

However there is strong reason to conclude that all this is unscientific, ineffective and useless. The above technique is my theory. My theories have never come true in lifetime and they are generally rubbish.
Old January 17th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Theory: How to become a hard-worker?

If you are one of those individuals that are born lazy, then you need to master the '4D' PRINCIPLE.

The 4Ds are - Delay, Deny, Dilute and Distract. Addit iona 4Ds include Divide, Defer, Delegate and Drop.

Pretending to work hard is a very important corporate skill. I believe I have discussed this topic in the past. Please do refer to it.