eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Jobs

Notices

Jobs Please post your job requirements and job openings here...

Old August 22nd, 2015, 11:23 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IT Companies hiring cheer girls to entertain male staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Oh come on ! This is USA yaar,.. I have seen such 10s of times,..

There’s column for ‘exotic dancers’ special services in every news papers ( long ago before even net came ) and here, the US guys/gals always celebrate these ways,.. like those bachelor party,..

If they have some funny / comic, mixing and item-cartoon sort of guy or girl in their office,..
and when their birthday arrives, the staff and the company itself, orders those exotic dancers – if employee is male then a female and vice a versa,..

And, here she comes,.... with balloons, music, few clown make ups, flowers, those hawaayi dress sort of phool-maala, and plastic 3D glasses and such,. Boombox and music,.. Yo-Yo, sweets,..etc

The B-day guy will have to sit in a chair in middles, he can not touch her,..
but she can do whatever she wants,.. and she starts teasing and seducing him sexually by kissing, braeth-sharing, hugging, lap-sitting even giving B/j, make him holding her b**B and then striping ( herself ) and all the fun goes for 0.5 hr ,.. full-toss seducing, but in certain limits,…with ton sof kissies, hugs and breathe sharings,.. like any of those prom climates,,...

We had such things 10s of times in our offices,..
I was very shy in those eighties, as I was new to these, and always feared that what if police raids,… I will be in jail for ever,.. Lol.
It took for me, quite a while to understand their climate, in those late eighties of time, during those office parties,. .

In office ? I was talking about office . Did you read what I wrote ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 01:18 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Uh ! How long you been living in usa ?
I am also talking about in office.
the place where you work, and your tables and cubicles are there,.....

If the B-day person is kind of funny and comic, that's how they order the mischief and enjoy the fun while let him/her annoyed by an opposite gender guy-gal,
been seduced and take photos and such,... cakes dirty spilled faces, At couple places, I had worked almost on every alternate Friday they would declare one guy either the employee of month and/or
hit-guy of so and so project who lead the team to success,.. etc
and feed him with party-dinner bucks and guy would always order bud lights and Budweiser with chips-sodas and staff stop working at 3.30 on that Friday
and doing gup-sup with beer and chips,. and again right in the office
and by top guys the president and vice-presidents of the office,.. they all altogether would joined and talked and joked with all..

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 23rd, 2015 at 01:20 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 01:35 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh ! How long you been living in usa ?
I am also talking about in office.
the place where you work, and your tables and cubicles are there,.....

If the B-day person is kind of funny and comic, that's how they order the mischief and enjoy the fun while let him/her annoyed by an opposite gender guy-gal,
been seduced and take photos and such,... cakes dirty spilled faces, At couple places, I had worked almost on every alternate Friday they would declare one guy either the employee of month and/or
hit-guy of so and so project who lead the team to success,.. etc
and feed him with party-dinner bucks and guy would always order bud lights and Budweiser with chips-sodas and staff stop working at 3.30 on that Friday
and doing gup-sup with beer and chips,. and again right in the office
and by top guys the president and vice-presidents of the office,.. they all altogether would joined and talked and joked with all..

Well Internet research and watching Mad Men can only take you so far ....but when you have never worked in office , you can fake it as much......

I understand your limitations....... and yes even a Farmer will understand what I am writing.

Very few companies left around with Beer in the fridge...... Scotch on the table is now just Mad Men.........

Stripper in Office and Blow Jobs .....?? Not sure where that happends . Maybe because I am new to US I don'tn know
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.

Last edited by dirty; August 23rd, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 02:12 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

My mistake. Nothing worth arguing w/ you. ( and, pl don’t start yr hindi org. language )

Exotic dancers is a set, and a very well known, established business in usa for office parties of any1's B-day/Baby shower and I am even talking about mid 80s -- they have their set of rules ( which Americans know ) for office invitation to establish fun ( like, any comedy night's adult jokes teller ) and what to do what not to and they also send you the list too ( rules ),.. how far to stretch when to stop and they know all the mood-mizaaz of a person,.. “ you can not touch them, they can do all to you( party-boy),.. ( the rule governs ) .

They strip to bikini level a few times, and it all depends of what size of bikini,.. many a times larger size than those at beaches,..BJ means not in the true sense – fake and funny actions/accents, say a guy is seated in chair in middle,.. and she does the circus exercises and making her self jumping around, in tunes of boom-boxes,.. and upside down and pushing her knickers-thighs to guy’s face - for funny actions, sitting in your lap, kissing , let you kiss her, let you put hand on her breast ( for B-day guy ) , bringing her breast almost touching to your lips ( not nude ),. And such such funny mischief,.. .. Staff doing yo-yo and taking pictures and irritating their favorite office guy/girl been caught this way,..

Now you making 240 dollars per hour and have not seen any such,.. !
Had ever attended these sort of X-mas parties and have done dancing on floor with electric slide, mackaerna, turkey dance,. etc or not ? at any American marriage functions,..

Or,... am I the only one living in usa

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; August 23rd, 2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Extl links not permitted
Old August 23rd, 2015, 07:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

You guys find a thing to fight on whatever the topic may be. I will tell a joke and somebody will comment its so old I heard like 10 years back you moron, the other guy will get offended and for no reason we go on and on.
Old August 25th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post

Very few companies left around with Beer in the fridge...... Scotch on the table is now just Mad Men.........

Stripper in Office and Blow Jobs .....?? Not sure where that happends . Maybe because I am new to US I don'tn know
You sure seem to be new here... or probably work in a sucky office. All offices in our area, including ours, have tonnes of beer bottles (filled ones... with beer)... that we can partake of at any time. And every Friday, we have strippers that encourage our work. If we excel that week, that's a definite bj... sometimes even ending on a happy note. Your office definitely sounds sucky... you need to move

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:37 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
You sure seem to be new here... or probably work in a sucky office. All offices in our area, including ours, have tonnes of beer bottles (filled ones... with beer)... that we can partake of at any time. And every Friday, we have strippers that encourage our work. If we excel that week, that's a definite bj... sometimes even ending on a happy note. Your office definitely sounds sucky... you need to move
Surely seemed to have increased efficiency.
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:41 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or,... am I the only one living in usa

Well, he seemed to be working in a strip club, an exotic dance club or for Bill Clinton.
Or may be all that used to happen in 80s.
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Well, he seemed to be working in a strip club, an exotic dance club or for Bill Clinton.
Or may be all that used to happen in 80s.
You have a point . Where else would the best employee get a Lap Dance and Blow Job. I have never come across a strip club that has implemented ERP so I don't have "Pleasure" of working at strip club. The closest I cam was when I put in a Bid for the Venetian but some other company got that project.
Now is this was in 80's I was in my pre-teens . I don't think I knew at that time why I am getting erections........
Old August 28th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now is this was in 80's I was in my pre-teens . I don't think I knew at that time why I am getting erections........
Your honesty... really... has really... mere tho aankhon mein aansoo aa gaye!

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 28th, 2015, 11:33 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have never come across a strip club that has implemented ERP so I don't have "Pleasure" of working at strip club. The closest I cam was when I put in a Bid for the Venetian but some other company got that project.
some strip clubs have implemented ERP. You are LLKC member of course.

ERP = Erotic Role Play