eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Jobs

Notices

Jobs Please post your job requirements and job openings here...

View Poll Results: Do you prefer a male boss or a female boss?
Male boss 12 37.50%
Female boss 11 34.38%
I dont care as long as CEO is male 3 9.38%
I dont care as long as CEO is female 3 9.38%
I am self employed and my own boss 6 18.75%
Dont care at all 5 15.63%
Depends on the individual 12 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 11th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Banned

Mihir15 is on a distinguished road
Re: Do you prefer a male or female as your boss? What gender is your boss?

I am preferring good-looking well body figure and perfume smelling young women as a boss, whom you can share cafe-teria with a coffee cup and hot breath with smell of her body sweats. I like young girls by nature from very beginning.

Old August 11th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

How do you know she is into smelling perfumes?
Old August 11th, 2015, 10:21 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

A bit off topic.

I used to think that a woman can NEVER take any favors for climbing up the professional ladder. In reality, I saw that she takes it without blinking an eye, absolutely smoothly (ekdum makhhan), no second thots on whether or not she deserves it. In fact she can maintain a nice big smile knowing very well that everyone knows about her 'jugaad'.

I may sound weird, but I feel I 'discovered' this a little too late, thus making it the most 'shocking' experience of life.
Old August 11th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

I don't blame women who take/give favors for climbing up the career ladder. Would I do it? No but that doesn't give me a right to be judgemental about women who do it. They are considerably less paid than their male counterparts for the very same job.
Old August 11th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
A bit off topic.

I used to think that a woman can NEVER take any favors for climbing up the professional ladder. In reality, I saw that she takes it without blinking an eye, absolutely smoothly (ekdum makhhan), no second thots on whether or not she deserves it. In fact she can maintain a nice big smile knowing very well that everyone knows about her 'jugaad'.

I may sound weird, but I feel I 'discovered' this a little too late, thus making it the most 'shocking' experience of life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I don't blame women who take/give favors for climbing up the career ladder. Would I do it? No but that doesn't give me a right to be judgemental about women who do it. They are considerably less paid than their male counterparts for the very same job.
Caution : language - NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Old August 11th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

I prefer male boss but only ever so slightly over female bosses. Women have a tendency to be over-bitchy when it comes to politics, and believe you me the job of a boss is mostly politics.
Old August 11th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

I had preferred either a self employed and/or an owned family business, educated/non-educated professional / unprofessional does not matter - but, a self-job- dhandha and a chhota mota business,. U R your own boss,.. – nowhere, no1 is boss, - how and why it could be and why and how you can tolerate it in the first place, and what for ? let him/her your Boss?

An IIT, double graduate CEO hota hai,…. fir bhi kisi naa kisi ke haath neeche uus ki "gaan-gulaami" karta hota hai,..uus se darta hai,..bhaag-bee kar kayar waali zindahi jeeta hota hai,.. Not me. I am not of that soil..

Ek sindhi bachha hoga,.. kuchh bhi toh padha-likha nahi hoga,.. fir bhi aakhir mein ek kele ki laari karega, fal bechega,… lekin kisi ki bhi gaan-gulaami nahin karega,..

Life is ours to live, kamnaseebe jo thii,… we studied in India those times and those maastarda hit us with sticks and murgha, lapaad-thapaat, laat-ghusa and what not…….
and those baaystrad were finishing apni saare family problems ki ghar ki apni poori 'bhadaash' on us,..
Don’t say no, b-coz it did happen, in all of our lives..in those times...

Iiiskool teachers basturds, have done enufff jor-julam and johukami and that’s enuff..

aur nahin,... bas, aur nahin... Ghum ke pyaale aur nahin,….

I was asking daily, my KG going kids almost daily, whether any teacher hits him,. I swear,.. I had tear off him/her in USA if that had ever happened….

And before, would I say it to anybody,
that I am on so and on so and so post and so and so dble graduation and MBA FemBA, 3.9 GPA, professional license, and so and so nearly a triple figure, per hour salary,..
I had DEFINITELY think it twice,…whether I am not forgetting the other and real aspect,...of these "no powers and no status" waali low life…. jobs in US/UK...

I should always keep in my mind, that those fakking and freaking Thullas, Traffic police officers, skool maastardas, RTO officers, Income tax checkers, Train TTs, PSI, and so many other powers and status full posts there in India, enjoy in zillions more than us, I have done those and hence I know its value,..
rest saying that I am making 80 USD per hr and doing gaan-gulaami of my boss and CEO, has its no value,… Shame on you man,… die inside a bucket, rather.....
I had dragged one of MNC’s my boss to a court and the cases went and stretched for 6-8yrs but I had not let him go, the collar I had grabbed of him, by my lawyer,….
He was almost crying to death to leave it now,… it cost me my own hard earned amount, but I did not let him go… He had given mental stress at work, and that affected my family health and home relationships,.

No one can impose bossism on you, absolutely no one, that’s my motto.
Life is yours you work hard as and when you please, yr own way,.. it’s only one life to live and whether or not you die as a hundred Rs left behind or a hundred millions left behind – both are one and same
- and no matter under the blanket of whatso "social system", no one can tie a string in your neck, we are not animals.

And that should be the motto.
Look at the desi neighbor forum – R2Iclubforums- and what I read yesterday on couple of messages, the on-line dominating is at its worse than those olden timen Gulaams when were buying those black people.
Their CoC’s ( forum rules )are of 100 pages and stricter than any military fauj in any nation, members can not even laugh over there, I saw, heard and I read somewhere, But still the people do it !

I would say “ NO “ to any kind of gaan-gulaami. Not me, yaar.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 11th, 2015 at 12:54 PM.
Old August 11th, 2015, 02:21 PM
Banned

Mihir15 is on a distinguished road

I personally like not doing jobs either. Heredity business be the better.
Nobody is the boss.
Old August 13th, 2015, 07:56 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, when a good looking woman climbs up the professional ladder fast, there are always speculations on her using other means. Now, which white collar jobs pay less to women.

Coming back to the original topic i have had both male and female bosses but the experiences have little to do with gender. One female boss was good. one not so good. One male boss was highly supportive, other was out to hound me.

But, back in 2002/3, some guys did use to grin at me 'How can you work under a female.'
Old August 13th, 2015, 08:05 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are considerably less paid than their male counterparts for the very same job.
They are? Maybe they were. But I don't think they are. Can you give some contemporary examples?
Old August 13th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Its a misnomer that women get paid less than men these days in the corporate world, stop watching too much of Mad Men, and living in the 60s.
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:09 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

I always had male bosses and will have male bosses all the time in this life

jeetIAF
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:12 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
I always had male bosses and will have male bosses all the time in this life

jeetIAF

Unless you become the Air Chief Marshall and the Defence Minister is a female
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:20 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Unless you become the Air Chief Marshall and the Defence Minister is a female
Chances of happening both at a time are one in thousand.

In Academy, sight of woman itself could bring revolution, that teenage and rarity of woman

I remember when we used to go Pune and see so many girls around, I think we went mentally disturbed then

Idea of them being our future bosses then would have been even more entertaining

JeetIAF
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about everywhere else but I can vouch that at least contract based jobs pay at least $10 per hour more to men than women. The corporates protect themselves with a policy. One cannot discuss pay and we sign a contract saying we won't discuss the pay. Then we come to know others are getting paid a lot more and we can do a hoot about it.