eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old February 18th, 2009, 10:27 PM
eCharchan

Sikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant futureSikandar has a brilliant future
Re: Sania the paki Dancing girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrdinaryLife View Post
Tantric ko malaria,kaali-khaansi,dum-ghotu,herpes to nahin na ho gaya

Kahan hai Man, am missing this id
oh Man.. might be busy in paying the bills of his toilet uses .. .
Isn't he in Aus?
Old February 19th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Banned

OrdinaryLife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikandar View Post
oh Man.. might be busy in paying the bills of his toilet uses .. .
Isn't he in Aus?

Marghat Baba Where are you
Old February 21st, 2009, 08:11 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana View Post
Amthabhai...i have less problem with this illetrate paki asshole...but more problem with our mods...this paki bastord openly abusing our members....and no mod bother to ban him

same mods...do not waste a second..when it comes to ban Chadakya or other regular members
People live in their dream world ... You think we want to improve the participation in the site by inciting you and dirty ... You think by allowing u to be banned and unbanned, we the mods get some pleasure ... I feel you derive pleasure by considering yourself to be someone of 2008 ... someone whom we have to unban and ban ...

I think, if I were you, I would have considered the mods to be very understanding when it comes to you ... because they have unbanned you so many times ... have forgotten about your past issues with other members and have given you a chance so many times ...

But your stance, as if this was some medal of honor, reflects your personality and not our's ...

Last but not the least, we are doing this cleaning business here not because we have nothing else to do ... we dont get paid (nor we intend to) ... we do it on a best-effort-basis (for you networking folks, if you get my drift) ...
Old November 13th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Can't figure out why this thread was closed but my guess is the thread starter