eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old June 20th, 2009, 07:01 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's Friday evening: What are you drinking thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Warm water... protein supplement (whey protein) with fiber.
abe iska to pura life hee sandas pe ghumta hai...
Old June 20th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Insaan ki zindagi pet aur pet ke neeche par hi nirbhar karta hai

If your stomach is clean you dont need to make friends with the doctor
Old June 20th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
I am the resident expert on all things concerning digestion and bowel movements
Old June 21st, 2009, 06:19 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Kettle One vodka.
Old June 21st, 2009, 06:57 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: It's Friday evening: What are you drinking thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
If Cha Pai were a king and I his courtier....here's how I would proclaim his entry into the court

Hoshiyaar Hoshiyaar Hoshiyaar

Sultan-e-Paaykhana, Alampanah-e-Sandaas, Nawab-e-Julaab, Shahenshah-e-commode padhar rahe hain

I have started to enjoy Slings ... once again. Premibhai will be familiar with the mixed drink. Very refreshing and yet kicks you with the first sip. I am teaching myself how to mix it to my personal taste.

Reminds me of an incident many years ago while flying ***. I was younger, handsomer, taller, and darker ... panache ... so much that I could woo a monkey away from his banana. This beautiful stewardess asks me for a drink ... I ask for sling ... she disappears and comes back to place my drink in front of me. Except ... she forgot to bring stirrer ... I called her back as she turned to run back to get it. Smiling with a wink ... I told her ... Do me a favor ... stir with your finger ... I didn't ask ... I told her. She was bewildered but not offended. Unsure, she smiled still. Suddenly she looked behind her ... front of her ... placed herself between me and the passenger other side of the isle ... wiped her hands with paper napkin and dropped her first finger in my drink. She was blushing. Her cheeks turned red. Made my day.

You wouldn't try such stuff today. They will slap you for sure or get you off the plane. But those were different days ... young ladies joined the airlines to see the world and have fun. Most dreamed of meeting a single, young, and handsome passenger to settle down with. Now its all married old women ... smart to the depths. You wouldn't even care to know what some of them do for side-income.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 21st, 2009, 11:58 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
... wiped her hands with paper napkin and dropped her first finger in my drink. She was blushing..

First finger bole to... the one used to pick the nose eh?
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi View Post
Hey... but she cleaned with a paper napkin... noh?

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Hey... but she cleaned with a paper napkin... noh?

napkin bole to ...idhar se nikla hua na .... it still stinks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image00111.jpg (53.6 KB, 87 views)
Old June 22nd, 2009, 01:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nah re - he meant the other fingar baba... u know the laydeej fingar ? mah mind boggles at da passibilities... to think where all it could've travelled fore it stirred jogijeez drink.. and aan an airplane no less wit all dose jarms and limited watar supplies and no lotas......

aah well... da follies aaf yuth !!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
nah re - he meant the other fingar baba... u know the laydeej fingar ? mah mind boggles at da passibilities... to think where all it could've travelled fore it stirred jogijeez drink.. and aan an airplane no less wit all dose jarms and limited watar supplies and no lotas......

aah well... da follies aaf yuth !!
Aha.. so yogis drink (obviously containing alcohol) was being used as a disinfectant.
Old June 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

8 year old, full bodied red wine....
Old July 10th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
post recipe in 'kitchen corner'...I am ready with a scalpel but I don't know where to scratch (to start with.....)
So Spriteji, I posted the recipe....did you try this yet?
Old July 10th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
So Spriteji, I posted the recipe....did you try this yet?
oops I missed it!! just had a look at it...I will go home and copy it in my recipe file...will try soon. I cannot tell you how soon because I dont drink as such...letz see if some friends drop in and I will make sure to serve and at the same time taste it.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

Saturday evening...red wine
I am making Baklava...anyone interested in the recipe?
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:34 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Guinness. Finished a 6 Pack.