eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:04 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Gujarat State Representation in Indian Armed Forces

this happened on 26 jan. it was a cool winter morning ,and i decided to go to shivaji park for the republic day parade.

the military in their smart uniforms paraded in the ground ,and were a sight to watch.......

after the parade ,a large group of people were discussing military matters with an officer. he was a good looking man ,fair , square-jawed and with an upright bearing.

i was naturally gravitated to this man ,and asked someone his name .his name was colonel Malhotra , i was told.

he was asked by someone in the group ,' how many marathis are in the army?'

'oh many ' he answered .'' especially from the western maharashtra region ,which also sent the first really capable defence minister of india ,yeshwantrao chavan .'' he said.

he continued ,'' actually , it was yeshwantrao who improved the morale of the defence forces after the defeat in the india china war , and then we were able to give a fitting reponse to the pak army in the 1965 war. maharashtra has always contributed to defending the borders of the country adequately , he said ,ever since the days of the marathas ."

somebody asked , '' you are a punjabi , how come you are praising the marathis so much ? "

the colonel warmed up to the topic ,'' the brave maratha and the gallant punjabi have always been friends .you see , it is a special bond formed between martial races who have fought for the country's honour together , not just now , but since the times of the mughals ."

just then a gujju dhokla asked , '' how many gujratis in the army ,sir ?''

the colonel turned red with rage and first spat at the gujrati , and said '' gujrati !!!!! arrey , hijadon ki fauj banani hai kya ???!!!!

'' why , why sir ? '' said the scared gujju .

this angered the gallant colonel further ,'' you stupid people are vegetarians and cannot stand the sight of blood !! anyway the army has hardly any gujjus ,as no gujju joins up tn the army anyway !! but if he joins , do you think he can face the tough pathans of the pakistani army ??!! the moment the enemy attacks ,these gujjus hide behind their wives saris and begin to wear bangles and leave the defence of the country to the tough punjabis , jats , rajputs and marathas !! "

somebody said , '' these gujjus earn a lot of money anyway ,while marathis dont."

'' yeah '' , said the colonel '' corrupt practices can earn you a lot of money . but remember one thing , SHER KABHI GHASS NAHI KHATA , AUR MARD KABHI GHUSS NAHI KHATA !! .

the marathis is an upright person who believes in honesty , while the ghass-phuss khane wala gujju can earn a lot of money by his corrupt practices , but can never defend even the honour of his woman as he cant fight. ultimately when it comes to defending the border of this great nation , the marathis are more useful than the cowardly gujrati , though he may be earning less money."

he further explained '' the gujratis have been ruled by others since time immemorial .the reason for this is they cant fight , and are not a martial race. first they were ruled by rajputs , then by mughals , and then they were saved from mughal clutches by marathas. foreigners raped their women , and they were able to do nothing about it !!

their financial success came about at the time of british rule ,and is relatively recent .for centuries they were ruled by others and had the status of slaves. it is only now that they are earning money."

'' remember '' he said , '' for all the boasting of his financial success , the gujrati is a HIJADA , while those who join the army are MARDS ."

I came back from the talk given by the colonel , having learnt a lesson-

if gujratis join the army ,it will become a HIJADON KI FAUJ......
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gujratis for indian army- the hijadon ki fauj

Gujarat is perhaps the only big state which doesn't have a regiment after its name... but that doesn't prove anything... the officer, whoever he was, was an a$$(03...

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

ironic. Jis country ne Sardar Patel ko Iron man kaha, vahi pe abhi ye comment!
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
ironic. Jis country ne Sardar Patel ko Iron man kaha, vahi pe abhi ye comment!
This irony could have come from Iron man's state only...

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gujarat State Representation in Indian Armed Forces

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
this happened on 26 jan. it was a cool winter morning ,and i decided to go to shivaji park for the republic day parade.

the military in their smart uniforms paraded in the ground ,and were a sight to watch.......

after the parade ,a large group of people were discussing military matters with an officer. he was a good looking man ,fair , square-jawed and with an upright bearing.

i was naturally gravitated to this man ,and asked someone his name .his name was colonel Malhotra , i was told.

he was asked by someone in the group ,' how many marathis are in the army?'

'oh many ' he answered .'' especially from the western maharashtra region ,which also sent the first really capable defence minister of india ,yeshwantrao chavan .'' he said.

he continued ,'' actually , it was yeshwantrao who improved the morale of the defence forces after the defeat in the india china war , and then we were able to give a fitting reponse to the pak army in the 1965 war. maharashtra has always contributed to defending the borders of the country adequately , he said ,ever since the days of the marathas ."

somebody asked , '' you are a punjabi , how come you are praising the marathis so much ? "

the colonel warmed up to the topic ,'' the brave maratha and the gallant punjabi have always been friends .you see , it is a special bond formed between martial races who have fought for the country's honour together , not just now , but since the times of the mughals ."

just then a gujju dhokla asked , '' how many gujratis in the army ,sir ?''

the colonel turned red with rage and first spat at the gujrati , and said '' gujrati !!!!! arrey , hijadon ki fauj banani hai kya ???!!!!

'' why , why sir ? '' said the scared gujju .

this angered the gallant colonel further ,'' you stupid people are vegetarians and cannot stand the sight of blood !! anyway the army has hardly any gujjus ,as no gujju joins up tn the army anyway !! but if he joins , do you think he can face the tough pathans of the pakistani army ??!! the moment the enemy attacks ,these gujjus hide behind their wives saris and begin to wear bangles and leave the defence of the country to the tough punjabis , jats , rajputs and marathas !! "

somebody said , '' these gujjus earn a lot of money anyway ,while marathis dont."

'' yeah '' , said the colonel '' corrupt practices can earn you a lot of money . but remember one thing , SHER KABHI GHASS NAHI KHATA , AUR MARD KABHI GHUSS NAHI KHATA !! .

the marathis is an upright person who believes in honesty , while the ghass-phuss khane wala gujju can earn a lot of money by his corrupt practices , but can never defend even the honour of his woman as he cant fight. ultimately when it comes to defending the border of this great nation , the marathis are more useful than the cowardly gujrati , though he may be earning less money."

he further explained '' the gujratis have been ruled by others since time immemorial .the reason for this is they cant fight , and are not a martial race. first they were ruled by rajputs , then by mughals , and then they were saved from mughal clutches by marathas. foreigners raped their women , and they were able to do nothing about it !!

their financial success came about at the time of british rule ,and is relatively recent .for centuries they were ruled by others and had the status of slaves. it is only now that they are earning money."

'' remember '' he said , '' for all the boasting of his financial success , the gujrati is a HIJADA , while those who join the army are MARDS ."

I came back from the talk given by the colonel , having learnt a lesson-

if gujratis join the army ,it will become a HIJADON KI FAUJ......

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
This irony could have come from Iron man's state only...
if you mean I am from Gujarat, no, I am not. I am from Maharashtra.
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
if you mean I am from Gujarat, no, I am not. I am from Maharashtra.
No pai... poor attempt at ridiculous pun... irony and iron man...

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gujarat is perhaps the only big state which doesn't have a regiment after its name... but that doesn't prove anything... the officer, whoever he was, was an a$$(03...
Prolly one of doctor's imaginary friends.. one of the several voices in his head..

Kya yaar doctor. I am disappointed in you. I used to like your posts earlier in matters of history and religion (I dont know anything about defense, so not sure about that). I think you are quite well read and knowledgeable. Write something about the wars, stories of Marathas bravery, etc. Yes sab kya bakwaas likhta hai yaar
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

UIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond reputeUIDIOTS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chitra pai......yeh stereotype toh apne waha pe mention hi nahin kiya tha. Lets see what we have now.........

muslims are terrorists, biharis are ganwar, southies are ugly, marathis are gay and Gujaratis are hijaras! Koi normal bhi hai ya nahin!

Last edited by UIDIOTS; March 19th, 2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:23 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Gujarat State Representation in Indian Armed Forces

Ashdocji ... please resist the temptation. I have changed the heading of this thread. I found it offensive.

All Indians ought to be grateful to Gujarat for Loh Purush. It had to take a Gujarati to form a united India. Maharashtra or any other Indian state has yet to produce a Modi. Gujaratis are the backbone of Indian economy. So what if they are not proportionately represented in Indian army? Gujaratis have never been accused of lacking patriotism.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:26 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Then why did the Moghul have to invade Somnath 7 times before conquering it? Did any Maharashtrian site offer so much resistance to ANY invader?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:32 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Then why did the Moghul have to invade Somnath 7 times before conquering it? Did any Maharashtrian site offer so much resistance to ANY invader?
gujrat at that time was not being defended by the HIJADAS.others ruled it.

i dont know about maharashtrian sites.
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:43 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

is thread ko delete karo.. Gujarat has no regiment in India Armed forces.. known fact.. so? koi dhang ka topic lao dost..

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; March 19th, 2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UIDIOTS View Post
Chitra pai......yeh stereotype toh apne waha pe mention hi nahin kiya tha. Lets see what we have now.........

muslims are terrorists, biharis are ganwar, southies are ugly, marathis are gay and Gujaratis are hijaras! Koi normal bhi hai ya nahin!

Delhites
Old March 19th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
Delhites
You mean Delhiites are blind... sorry to hear that.
Bhai koii isko road cross karwa do... bechara.