eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old October 13th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Ok thanks for the info.
But it is sad to know that exciting story of Chavan killing Ghori that we heard from our childhood is not correct.
"Char bans, chaubis gaj, angul ashta praman, Ta upar sultan hai, Chuke mat Chauhan."
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

http://bharateeya.wordpress.com/2011...hekhar-pathak/

Muhammad Ghori attacked India in 1191 and he was defeated at the first battle of Tarain. After defeating the army of Muhammad Ghori he was asked to attack the retreating army but in true Rajput tradition he refused to do so as it did not conform to the fair war rules. As a result Muhammad Ghori again attacked India and in the second battle of Tarain Prithviraj Chauhan was defeated and captured. He was treated very badly, his eyes were burnt with red-hot irons and he was made blind. But Prithviraj did not lose courage. Helped by his court poet and friend Chand Bardai, he is believed to have killed Muhammad Ghori with his skill of hitting a target just on the basis of a sound produced by it. He displayed this skill during an archery competition organized by Muhammad Ghori. When Muhammad Ghori praised him Prithviraj heard Ghori’s voice and shot an arrow at him. Muhammad Ghori was thus killed. In order to escape death at the hands of enemies he and his friend Chand Bardai stabbed each other.

P.S. There is a download book link also there.

Last edited by Premi; October 13th, 2011 at 11:01 AM.
Old October 13th, 2011, 11:04 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
http://bharateeya.wordpress.com/2011...hekhar-pathak/

Muhammad Ghori attacked India in 1191 and he was defeated at the first battle of Tarain. After defeating the army of Muhammad Ghori he was asked to attack the retreating army but in true Rajput tradition he refused to do so as it did not conform to the fair war rules. As a result Muhammad Ghori again attacked India and in the second battle of Tarain Prithviraj Chauhan was defeated and captured. He was treated very badly, his eyes were burnt with red-hot irons and he was made blind. But Prithviraj did not lose courage. Helped by his court poet and friend Chand Bardai, he is believed to have killed Muhammad Ghori with his skill of hitting a target just on the basis of a sound produced by it. He displayed this skill during an archery competition organized by Muhammad Ghori. When Muhammad Ghori praised him Prithviraj heard Ghoriís voice and shot an arrow at him. Muhammad Ghori was thus killed. In order to escape death at the hands of enemies he and his friend Chand Bardai stabbed each other.

P.S. There is a download book link also there.
on the top in the link is written hindutva e-books .

this written by a hindutva historian . both hindutva historians and seculars write crap .

its better to read those who take neither side .
Old October 13th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing this discussion keeps reminding me of this .. wonder why??

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old October 13th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Seeing this discussion keeps reminding me of this .. wonder why??

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
@1:30, person has nothing to drink in the glass.
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@1:30, person has nothing to drink in the glass.
I remember seeing this movie in school ... didnt think too much about it until now ..
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I remember seeing this movie in school ... didnt think too much about it until now ..

1962 - in school I hope they didnt re-release this movie.
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
1962 - in school I hope they didnt re-release this movie.
Kyon - 1962 mein school nahin hota tha kya?
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Kyon - 1962 mein school nahin hota tha kya?

main to socha tha ki aap 1975-78 born honge...

aap to 1958 wale nikle...
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:19 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
main to socha tha ki aap 1975-78 born honge...

aap to 1958 wale nikle...
he just turned 62 .
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
he just turned 62 .
Are you stalking me dude?? How the hell do you know that??
Old October 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Are you stalking me dude?? How the hell do you know that??
yeah , i am

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2058
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

ऐतिहासिक महत्व

वसंत पंचमी का दिन हमें पृथ्वीराज चौहान की भी याद दिलाता है। उन्होंने विदेशी हमलावर मोहम्मद गौरी को 16 बार पराजित किया और उदारता दिखाते हुए हर बार जीवित छोड़ दिया, पर जब सत्रहवीं बार वे पराजित हुए, तो मोहम्मद गौरी ने उन्हें नहीं छोड़ा। वह उन्हें अपने साथ अफगानिस्तान ले गया और उनकी आंखें फोड़ दीं।

इसके बाद की घटना तो जगप्रसिद्ध ही है। गौरी ने मृत्युदंड देने से पूर्व उनके शब्दभेदी बाण का कमाल देखना चाहा। पृथ्वीराज के साथी कवि चंदबरदाई के परामर्श पर गौरी ने ऊंचे स्थान पर बैठकर तवे पर चोट मारकर संकेत किया। तभी चंदबरदाई ने पृथ्वीराज को संदेश दिया।

चार बांस चौबीस गज, अंगुल अष्ट प्रमाण।
ता ऊपर सुल्तान है, मत चूको चौहान ॥

पृथ्वीराज चौहान ने इस बार भूल नहीं की। उन्होंने तवे पर हुई चोट और चंदबरदाई के संकेत से अनुमान लगाकर जो बाण मारा, वह गौरी के सीने में जा धंसा। इसके बाद चंदबरदाई और पृथ्वीराज ने भी एक दूसरे के पेट में छुरा भौंककर आत्मबलिदान दे दिया। (1192 ई) यह घटना भी वसंत पंचमी वाले दिन ही हुई थी।
Old February 4th, 2017, 09:04 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
ok , so we are even stevens are we--one account is on your side while other supports me .

but the numerous books i have read confirm my story .

after i wrote this thread , later i bought reema hooja's history of rajasthan .its a truely authoritative work . it further confirms my story .

after killing prithviraj , ghauri remained in afghanistan while he sent qutubuddin aibak to conquer and stabilise india .

later ghauri invaded central asia in a bid to conquer samarkand . but he was given a shattering defeat by the king of the khwarizm , who ruled samarkand . as the khwarizm forces chased him towards afghanistan , ghauri fled to india . as he was fleeing , he was left with only few soldiers and was caught and killed by some tribes in punjab.

prithviraj died in 1192 , ghari lived 14 years after that--till 1206 .
Now, Nehru also said that Prithviraj Chauhan died in battlefield.

Discovery of India plays out all the version of Chand Bardoi, but after that Roshan Seth appears with his grin and says that 'All this is legend, actually Privthiraj Chauhan died in the battle"
Old February 5th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

Donít know what is the truth,.. but few sites and data on the net says that Prithvirajís wife Sanyogita was gang-raped in bich-bazaar and stripped naked by Mohd Gahuriís army,Ö.. for fun , as ordered by Mohd. Ghauri,.

Few article says,. She did johar, even before Moslems gets her,Ö No idea.

http://indianmuslimpost.blogspot.com...ita-raped.html
http://thoughtweapon.blogspot.com/20...sanyogita.html

Also that guy named Mohinnuddin Chishti ( Baba ajmerís dargaah waala ) where many Hindu also goes for his prayers and worship, even today including PiggyChops,Ö . was in fact the Guru of Mohd. Ghauri and he backed and supported Ghauri,.. and he was responsible for all those loot, rape of Sanyogita, and Fraud with our Hindu king Prithviraj,Ö

What ashdoc has to say on this ?