eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old February 4th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fowarded...Jokes.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Oy narci saale biwi ke paas jaa riyaa hoon bol ke biwi ke id se post kar riyaa hai.. sharm kar saale.
Naaah......This is not Narci.

Wo toh saalaa ekich post pe pakra jaayegaa.
Old February 4th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Yaar us ka trade mark use of thums up smiley is a dead give away..
Old February 4th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Banned

Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate
father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened
to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale. 'Good morning, Ma'am', he said, I've come to...' 'Oh, no need to explain,' Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed,
'I've been expecting you. 'Have you really?' said the photographer. 'Well, that's good.

Did you know babies are my specialty? 'Well that's what my husband and I had hoped.
Please come in and have a seat'. After a moment she asked, blushing, 'Well, where do we start?'

'Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed.
And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there.

Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!'

'Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.

'My, that's a lot!', gasped Mrs. Smith. 'Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time.

I'd love to be In and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that.'
'Don't I know it,' said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures.
'This was done on the top of a bus,' he said.

'Oh, my word!' Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.

'And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with..

'She was difficult?' asked Mrs. Smith.

'Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right.
People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look' 'Four and five deep?' said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.

'Yes', the photographer replied. 'And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly
squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in.

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. 'Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh... equipment?'

'It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away.

'Tripod?'

'Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on.
It's much too big to be held in the hand for very long.'

Old February 5th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Banned

Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about

Old February 5th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Banned

Badi Badi baatein,.. aur, Vada-Paaun khaate !

Last edited by Aneeta; February 5th, 2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old February 5th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Banned

East + West,.. that is da Waste !

What if,....a traditional South Indian wedding "borrows" American wedding concept... !!

Old February 12th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Me on whatspp,jiske jiske paas mera no nahi hi mujhe PM karo
Old February 17th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Banned

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.

He says, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?"

She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

"And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?"

"We use it for sex."

The researcher was a little taken back. "Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?"

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all...my husband and I put it on the door knob and the kids can't open the door."

Old February 17th, 2014, 09:53 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Me on whatspp,jiske jiske paas mera no nahi hi mujhe PM karo
I hope you replaced "mera" with your "name" when you sent it out.
Old February 17th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneeta View Post
[b]East + West,.. that is da Waste !

Women who desire threesome should propose to this guy
Old February 17th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Women who desire threesome should propose to this guy
Don't cofuse,....Mere khayaal se Multi-some ho jaayega,.... Now you are talking about Mr. Mohan ! ( j/k ) !

Mathura maan Mohan Tu,
Gokul Gowaaliyo
Dwaarika No Ranchhod Rai !

Koyi Radhe-Shyaam kahe,....
Koyi Seeta-Raam kahe,..
Koyi kahe Nand No Kunwar,... !

[ In a lighter sense only, take it EZ - don' tke religiously ]
Old February 17th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I hope you replaced "mera" with your "name" when you sent it out.
Samjha nahi boss what you are trying to say.
This 2014 is killing me yaar,no time to stand and stare
Old February 17th, 2014, 01:39 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Samjha nahi boss what you are trying to say.
This 2014 is killing me yaar,no time to stand and stare
I meant if you write it literally as "jiske jiske paas mera no nahi hi mujhe PM kar do" .. then people who don't have your number stored will not know it is you who is sending that message. So you should replace "mera" with your "real name" in the actual whatsapp message.
Old February 17th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Once a group of men decided to go for Tirth Yatra.

Their guide explained to them that they might see some ladies bathing in open, and they should not get distracted at all.
When they see anything like that, they should just say, "HARI OM," and move on.

Next day, they started the yatra and one of the men in the group said, "HARI OM!"
The rest of them immediately shouted, "KIDHAR HAI, KIDHAR HAI!?!?"

Sent from my iPhone.
Old February 17th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Super eCharchan

Aisa kya !
But I dont have anyone's no so not sending any messages.
What are the other messaging apps ?