eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Defense

Notices

Defense Defense and national security...

Old November 19th, 2016, 04:52 AM
Banned

Amogh is on a distinguished road
Re: A Brilliant Strategy To Attack Pakistan!

Pakistan's NSA sees 'greater design' behind US support for India's NSG membership

By Kamran YousafPublished: June 22, 2016

Lists contain China, Russia’s resurgence, keep Muslim world in a controlled chaos’. PHOTO: AFP

ISLAMABAD: National Security Adviser Lt-Gen (retd) Nasser Janjua on Tuesday viewed American efforts to include India in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) as part of a 'greater design' to contain China on the one hand and to prevent the resurgence of Russia on the other hand.

Speaking at a seminar on 'Pakistan's case for NSA membership', Janjua said the current move by the US to induct India into the 48-nation exclusive nuclear club should be seen in the context of 'global power politics trends'.

He then listed 'contain China, prevent the resurgence of Russia and keep the Muslim world in a controlled chaos' as some of the leading trends in the current global power politics.

"So, it's [part of] a greater design," he argued, referring to the US decision to lead the campaign for an NSG membership for India. It is unprecedented that a top Pakistani official publicly made such a candid statement about a sensitive issue, though Gen Janjua clarified that this was his 'personal opinion'.

Talking about the implications of these developments, Janjua cautioned that American policies would ultimately bring Pakistan even closer to China.

Pakistan is upset at the US decision to aggressively campaign for India while ignoring Islamabad’s aspirations to become an NSG member. Last month, Pakistan formally applied for a membership of the NSG, setting the stage for a showdown with India at the group’s plenary session that began on Monday in Seoul.

Islamabad sought the membership of the nuclear trading nations’ club after the Western countries led by the US quietly launched diplomatic efforts to induct India into the NSG.

The campaign for India's membership into the group is seen as carrying the risk of antagonising Pakistan as well as China, which could veto any Indian application.

Pakistan fears that the induction of India into the NSG would disturb strategic balance and trigger a new arms race in South Asia.

India has launched a hectic diplomatic push to secure the support of 48 members of the NSG. Last week the Indian foreign secretary paid an unannounced visit to Beijing to seek China’s support.

However, India's efforts were dented by China’s announcement on Monday that India's admission to the exclusive nuclear club was not on the agenda of the NSG’s meeting currently under way in the South Korean capital.

The announcement made by Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying in Beijing is seen as a rebuff to India’s effort to join the NSG. "The inclusion of non-NPT members has never been a topic on the agenda of NSG meetings. In Seoul this year, there is no such topic," Chunying said.

The spokesperson said the opinion within the member countries was divided on including not just India but all countries that are not signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 22nd, 2016.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1127773/...sg-membership/

Last edited by Amogh; November 19th, 2016 at 04:54 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
That idiot indirectly includes the part you support ( are you still an AAPtard)
I never support what is wrong, nor I ever get in blind following. I like AAP's approach on education in Delhi, whereas I never support AAP when it is against national interest.Opinion based support is luxury that we have since we can't vote

jeetIAF
Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:04 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Opinion based support is luxury that we have since we can't vote

jeetIAF
I heard that's about to change, mail ballots are being explored, even for those living outside of the country. Every opinion counts, and each person has the power of 1, it's a big power when it gathers momentum. Somewhat like what happened in America with Trump.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:08 AM
Banned

Arrow Re: A Brilliant Strategy To Attack Pakistan!

Why would CIA, Mossad and probably MI6 allow Indians to use their names to serve the interest of Indians? It is because America has a stake in India's economy. Remember Westerners have one weakness. They always want someone to work for them like donkeys. You must know too well. You have American superiors.

RAW is likely to ensure that US economy is coupled to that of India's in such a way that Americans have a stake in India's military security.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:23 AM
Banned

India has chosen Israel as its ally against China-Pakistan alliance: Vikram Sanjit

By Hamza Rao | Published on July 1, 2016 (Edited July 2, 2016)

NEW YORK: Indian researcher and former Ministry of External Affairs official, Vikram Sanjit has said that the Indo-Israel alliance on nuclear technology could become a headache for China and Pakistan.

Speaking to a Pakistani TV channel, Sanjit said that one of the biggest advantages to India of allying with Israel was its improved ties with the United States and other major powers.

He explained that a significant number of Israeli scientists were working in India to modernize its nuclear infrastructure. India is progressing rapidly in collaboration with the Israeli airspace industry, Sanjit said.

Sanjit said that India was planning to build more than 100 ground-to-air long range missiles every year to compete with Pakistan’s ballistics capabilities.

He informed viewers of Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s visit to the United States next month, during which the minister will hold a series important meetings with Israeli and US lobbyists, including a few secret ones as well. The minister will also participate in US Homeland Security talks, Sanjit added.

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakis...vikram-sanjit/
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:33 AM
Banned

Talking Re: A Brilliant Strategy To Attack Pakistan!

Keeping Afghanistan at war real interest US has in region: ISI ex-chief

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

After the death of the former leader of the Taliban, the militant group is refusing to continue peace talks with Kabul. Mullah Mansur was killed by the American drone on the border of Pakistan. The US military leadership admits that after this strike, further negotiations seem unlikely. This drone operation is not the first one that take place within Pakistani border – something that the people of the country have been protesting for a long time, citing high casualties among the innocent. Was the Pentagon's decision right, or it will just breed more trouble? What goals is Pakistan pursuing in their intricate relations with the Taliban? And, even more important, why does Washington prefer to ignore the alleged connections between Islamabad and the group, which the US deems terrorists. We ask the former Chief of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, the ISI – Lieutenant-General Asad Durrani is on Sophie&Co today.

Sophie Shevardnadze: Former Chief of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, the ISI, Lieutenant-General, Asad Durrani - welcome to the show, really great to have you with us. Now, General, the U.S. killed the leader of the Taliban,Mullah Akhtar Mansour, who was tracked down on the Pakistani-Iranian border and targeted by a drone inside Pakistan. So, the Americans feel they can target whomever they want in Pakistan with impunity, because we don’t see them trying to fly drones over Iran, for example.

Asad Durrani: You see, Sophie, this has happened so many times, then whenever one is somewhere close to bringing people together and we find that some of the Taliban leaders - whether it's Afghani Taliban or Pakistani Taliban - that they are getting ready to talk to the state, Kabul and Islamabad respectively, a drone or some action from Americans subverts the process. That does not surprise me, Sophie, for the simple reason that I do not think that negotiations, settlement within a region, is in the interest of the U.S. They would rather have the area destabilized, in conflict, so that they can keep the leverage, so that they can keep their presence, and of course, conflict, generally, in so many areas, suits American politics. Other than a leverage, it gives them an opportunity to sell weapons to one side or another - sometimes to both. And the last three years, unity of nations in this area is something that the U.S. is not going to be comfortable with.

SS: General, actually, we’re going to go through all of that in detail, but let’s concentrate on this particular drone attack, for instance, because Pakistan has always protested against these drone killings, and the U.S. always ignores these protests, and just keeps doing what it wants to do. So, what’s the point of protesting? Clearly, it not enough. I’m even thinking, is the Pakistani leadership actually agreeing to drone activities and just can’t admit it publicly?

AD: I agree, I think the protests are made for public consumption, for diplomatic reasons. The real way to prevent the drones is - or the real means to prevent the drones are different. And that is just ensure that the objectives that they have, that they want to achieve through drone attacks, are not realized. Regardless of whatever they do, we go ahead with our peace efforts. If the idea is to intimidate Pakistan, then of course that has failed. There has been that famous year of 2011, when so many things used to happen and, finally, when Pakistan decided not to play ball, not to cooperate, cease the lines of communication for 7 months, only then not only the drones stopped, but I think, the relations also got a little stabilized. That’s the way to go. Protesting alone is not going to be a very important factor.

SS: Pakistan claims it’s working with Afghanistan against Taliban terrorism -so how could Mullah Akhtar Mansour, the Taliban leader, be hiding in Pakistan, then?

AD: I don’t know what Pakistan keeps saying and I have really no business to comment on the wisdom of these statements. The Taliban, are on both sides of the border, they come and go, there’s not very much that Pakistan can do about them. Their leaders also must be doing it, but Sophie, the main point is, Pakistan has no interest in targeting any Afghan group, especially the Taliban, because of the sympathy that the Taliban enjoys in Pakistan, but as well as in large areas of Afghanistan. According to a survey conducted by the New York Time, ⅓ of the Afghan population is sympathetic to the Taliban cause, they are seen as freedom fighters, as liberators, or at least as fighting for liberation. So, that may be one reason, but the second one I think is - if ultimately we want to bring all the factions to the table, we have to try to do that - we cannot burn our bridges with any of them.

SS: You know, with Afghan Taliban leaders easily finding shelter in Pakistan - what else the Americans are supposed to do, but target them however they can?

AD: Yeah, I mean, what they are supposed to do is really difficult for me to say: it all depends on what objectives they have. If the idea is to stay on in a very strategically important place, retain their foothold, then they are not going to change their tactics because of us. They will only change when their enterpise would seem to have failed, when they will stop getting support from back home, when they realize that the Afghan project is politically unsustainable, then they will change. Till that time - I think I mentioned that, I alluded to it earlier, that all that we can do is to help as many friends as we can in the region and within Afghanistan to ensure that that objective that they have, of continuing or perpetuating their stay here is not realized, that their stay remains as uncomfortable as possible, as unfruitful as possible.

SS: Now, General, you’ve called the fact that the U.S. and Pakistan are allies a “big illusion”, even saying that the countries are in a “low-intensity war.” Pakistan is considered a U.S. ally and receives a lot of money from Americans - I’m saying, millions - and that has been like that for years. Do you think that it’s normal, taking money from a country under the circumstances that you’ve mentioned? Or is calling this a “war” a bit exaggerated?

AD: I mean, when people talk about an alliance, Pakistan and the U.S., they have their reasons to say that, but the fact is, that we are not allies. Allies have the same objectives, they coordinate their approaches, they agree on certain strategies. In case of Pakistan and the U.S., in the region, in Afghanistan - nothing of that has happened. In fact, our interests are in conflict with each other. So, talking of alliance is an illusion. Those people who believe in that, they delude themselves. Maybe, there’s some sort of experience involved in this terminology, but the fact is that - and that what the events of the last 15 years have proven - that there seems to be no chance for the time being that the interests of both countries in the region can be aligned.

SS: But, are Americans crazy to give so much money to Pakistan over and over again? Washington funnels money to Islamabad and in turn Pakistan supports the American enemy Taliban in Afghanistan? How is Pakistan pulling this off? Are the Americans blind to this? But if they know that they are being fooled, why are they continuing to send money to Pakistan - that’s my main question.

AD: I think they’ll continue to pay the money, because that’s the only leverage that they have in Pakistan - sometimes stopping the money or sending some F-16 and so on. They can do that. Pakistan accepts some money because of the damage that has been done to their infrastructure, because of the damage that is done to the economy, because of greed of some people that cannot be satisfied. So, all the bad reasons, if you ask me, these are not very good reasons, but as far as for the nature of the international relations is concerned, you can go ahead and take money and take all of sorts of concessions, but you do not have to do the bidding of another country. I can give many other examples, but in case of Pakistan, if anyone thinks that for a couple of billion dollars Pakistan is going to do something against its own national interests, against its own core objective, I think one is making a very big mistake, one is actually underestimating the nature of the state in Pakistan.

SS: The U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said killing of the Taliban leader Mullah Mansour, “eliminates one roadblock to peace in Afghanistan” - now, from your standpoint, is that the case?

AD: You see, Mullah Mansour had been keeping the Taliban inclined or ready to ultimately achieve a negotiated settlement. That is Mullah Mansour. He’s the one who used to send the delegations to carry out dialogue. Pugwash Conference in Doha also took place under his watch. He’s the one who have brought the Taliban delegation to Murrey-one. So, he was not against the negotiations, against the negotiated settlement. Now he head to take a pause because he was not getting anywhere with his own groups, so for the sake of the unity of the Taliban, I think he was posturing, playing “hard” game - that’s what he was doing.

SS:But the Taliban’s new leader Mullah Haibatullah what do you know about him? Can peace be negotiated with him?

AD: I think this man will take plenty of time before he is fully in command and then he can steer the Taliban in one or the other direction - that always happens, and that may well be one of the objectives that… There are people in Kabul who are also not interested in negotiations and they will lose their perks, they will lose their special status if a negotiated settlement will take place. It suits them, but the Taliban now has a compulsion to wait, to weight so many things, bring about the unity amongst themselves and then see when they would be ready, and when, especially, Kabul would be ready to, re-start a meaningful dialogue. So, they will take time, but as far as the person of Mullah is concerned - I don’t know enough about that.

SS: Now, you have said that Pakistani support for the Taliban was necessary so that the Taliban stays in the game and aren’t defeated on the battlefield. Why is their defeat bad for Pakistan?

AD: You see, Pakistani support for the Taliban is exaggerated - highly exaggerated. I have said that we have no reason to target anyone. We will not the type of, or not undertake the type of operations that the U.S. wants from us, because we don’t want to create any more enemies, we already have enough within the country and outside. So that is the reason that Pakistan does not take any action. As far as the support is concerned, the Taliban depends on the supports of their own people. If anyone thinks that for the 15 years this rag-tag militia has withstood the onslaught of the world’s mightiest alliance just because a country like Pakistan has provided a little bit of support - reluctantly, covertly - then again, I think one is not understanding the nature of support that the insurgents need to achieve this objective. Pakistani support gets exaggerated or becomes a reason or… you know, Pakistani support is given as a rationale for the failure of counterinsurgency or the war imposed by the foreigners in Afghanistan.

SS: But just answer this one simple question: is the defeat of the Afghan Taliban bad for Pakistan?

AD: The Afghan Taliban have never been against us, they’ve never done anything to harm us, their fight is within Afghanistan, and whatever you know about the Afghans generally or Afghan resistance particularly, they remain inward-looking, their region lies inside their country and that has been so for the last 25-30 years.

SS: You also said that Pakistan’s goal in Afghanistan is to free it from “foreign occupation” and that’s why Pakistan isn’t confronting the Taliban directly. But the only reason foreign troops can’t leave Afghanistan is because they’re fighting the Taliban. Why keep the Taliban alive if that’s the only thing that keeps the foreign troops there?

AD: This is what we call...we can go around, in circles, that “this is because of that, their presence is because of the Taliban”, the Taliban, actually, also sells their agenda and Taliban then recruits on the basis of the foreigners being present there. Call it Catch 22, call it whatever it is, but there are factors that… under these circumstances, at least the Taliban does not seem to have any other option, because they belong to that country, to continue whatever they are doing. The others, especially, the foreign military, they have the option - they can leave. But, their region is within Afghanistan, many factions cannot leave except for those who came over under the cover of B-52s, who are only surviving because of that umbrella, and that is why they have a stake in the continued presence of the Americans. Other than that, other countries in the region, like Iran, Pakistan, some of the Central Asian countries - they could not be terribly impressed by whatever the foreign presence has achieved during the last 15 years. So they want, they work, they coordinate some others so that these people can leave.

SS: General, Pakistan is the part of peace talks in Afghanistan. How much influence does Pakistani intelligence now have over the Afghan Taliban. What’s your assessment? Can the ISI influence them to sit down at the negotiating tables?

AD: I think this is a very good question, Sophie. How much influence do we have? I remember, also, my own period - all the influence that Pakistan could exert at that time or can execute right now - we can only bring them to the table. As they say, “You can take the horse to the water”. After that, what happens - whether the horse will drink the water or the Afghans will agree within themselves - that is not going to be possible for us or for anyone else to determine. That is the reason that one keeps saying that bringing people to the table is just one part. It, maybe, it influences the cosmetics or the atmospherics, but the preparation for the meaningful settlement has to be done behind the scenes by some very, you know, meticulous, some very hard work, to be done by those people who can act as honest brokers, as interlocutors, who understand both sides and have influence with them. That type of work certainly can be done or can be sponsored by all the intelligence of Afghanistan, Pakistan included, and there are some other people too who are interested. That is for them to prepare. But the influence of Pakistan - that’s the question - is limited to sometimes persuading them, requesting them, cajoling them, coercing them to come to the table. Murree-one is one example, last year in early July.

SS: General, Pakistan has seen the rise of its own Pakistani Taliban, an off-shoot of Afghani movement. Why is this goal of freeing Afghanistan worth creating a dangerous insurgency at home?

AD: Again, a very good question, what about Pakistani Taliban. In the meantime, there are about 40 groups and taking care of them is of course all up to us - that’s our job. Not all of them are fighting Pakistan because of our support to the… presumed support of the Americans in the Afghanistan, but in the meantime, there are other groups with different agendas, local agendas, logical agendas, political agendas - they’ve joined them and then, what happens always in such circumstances, some groups also get supported by countries and forces inimical to our interests, outsiders in the region, beyond the region. That always happens. So that makes that a very complex one, but let me reiterate: taking care of those people, the Pakistani Taliban, is up to us. And that is what we trying to do in the last 10-12 years.

SS: And I wonder, my next question - why is Pakistan failing to contain them? Your country launched a security crackdown over a year ago after a Taliban massacre in Peshawar school that killed over 150 people, and then there was another devastating attack that happened this year and that targeted Christians in Lahore. Why is Pakistan failing to contain the homegrown Taliban?

AD: This is in the nature of this war, people remember these 150 casualties in Peshawar school, but the nature of the war indicates that... you take action against them, some of them hit back. Some of them will also hit back through the forces that they have sponsored, or they have sponsors because of certain forces that are inimical to our interests, that are hostile to our interests. So, you take action in one place and there can be a blowback somewhere else - and that is reason, as I said in the beginning, that we will not take any action against groups who are not against us, because then it becomes absolutely unsustainable. They’ve done that Peshawar, they’ve done that in Lahore - it is quite possible that they can do that in Karachi which now has the largest or the second-largest Afghan population than anywhere. So, that can be sown, and if there’s going to be enough number of efforts there for these people to carry out certain actions - it’s possible. That happens all the time. This is the nature of this so-called asymmetric warfare.

SS: Do you think the Pakistani Taliban can become part of the government in Pakistan at some point?

AD: I don’t think that’s going to happen, because of the so many reasons. But it is quite possible that some of these groups can won over, brought back into the mainstream, they can take part in the local politics, and if some of them joins such mainstream parties, it is possible that they can go in the government - that is not unprecedented. But to believe that those who are nowadays fighting the state of Pakistan with that little support - but even then can be very effective- that one day they can clinch power even in province of Pakistan, leave aside the state of Pakistan - that I do not foresee.

SS: And of course, then, there’s this huge, huge issue of Daesh. So you have the war in Afghanistan that’s nowhere near to be finished, in part because Pakistan won’t let one of its sides fall; Daesh, Islamic State, is gaining a foothold within Afghanistan, using the chaos and the power vacuum to its advantage. Is Pakistan in serious danger with ISIS? Can the group make inroads in your country?

AD: Islamic State, the so-called, or the Daesh, as some people like to call it - well, that’s also a phenomena which is an inevitable consequence of wars that start like in Afghanistan, which gave rise to the Taliban and the Al-Qaeda, or the war in the Middle East from which Daesh emerged - now that is a phenomena, as I just said, which is almost inevitably happens. It has happened again. As far as our region is concerned, up to now - and I do not want to say that “no, they do not have any potential”, but up to now the only influence that they have or any part that they can play in the security situation, is providing an alternative platform to the hardliners, let’s say, amongst the Afghan Taliban or amongst the Pakistani Taliban. If they do not agree with the policy of their leadership, like the Afghan Taliban, or those Taliban within Pakistan who agree to talk to us, they it is certain that they will go and join the Daesh. That’s become some sort of a blackmailing factor that has happened here.

SS: General, thank you so much for this interview, for your insight. We were talking to Lieutenant-General, Asad Durrani, former chief of mighty ISI, Pakistan’s main intelligence bureau, discussing the intricacies of dealing with terrorists threats through the Middle East and Central Asia. That’s it for this edition of Sophie&Co, I will see you next time.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:57 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh View Post
India has chosen Israel as its ally against China-Pakistan alliance: Vikram Sanjit

By Hamza Rao | Published on July 1, 2016 (Edited July 2, 2016)

NEW YORK: Indian researcher and former Ministry of External Affairs official, Vikram Sanjit has said that the Indo-Israel alliance on nuclear technology could become a headache for China and Pakistan.

Speaking to a Pakistani TV channel, Sanjit said that one of the biggest advantages to India of allying with Israel was its improved ties with the United States and other major powers.

He explained that a significant number of Israeli scientists were working in India to modernize its nuclear infrastructure. India is progressing rapidly in collaboration with the Israeli airspace industry, Sanjit said.

Sanjit said that India was planning to build more than 100 ground-to-air long range missiles every year to compete with Pakistan’s ballistics capabilities.

He informed viewers of Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s visit to the United States next month, during which the minister will hold a series important meetings with Israeli and US lobbyists, including a few secret ones as well. The minister will also participate in US Homeland Security talks, Sanjit added.

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakis...vikram-sanjit/

Next- what does ISRO plan to do to match Pakistan's space technology?
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

Next- what does ISRO plan to do to match Pakistan's space technology?
Arrey abhi tak nahi samjhe? As they say, "Puri Ramayan khatam ho gayi. Phir poochhta hai ki Ram kaun hai aur Sita kaun hai."

It's all phony. It is to show that India derives it's strength from USA and Israel. It is to LIE that without those Goras, India is nothing.
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Banned

There are many reasons why USA will indirectly and unwittingly shield India from Pakistan. In the world's opinion, India is a pawn in USA's great game of cold war with China. During Soviet times, Pakistan was CIA's pawn against USSR. Now according to outside world, India is playing that role in China's context.
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:11 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Pawn ir no pawn, during cold war, India got some know how from USSR and it is still being used in civilian places like BHPV in vizag and Bhilai steel plant . Pakistan used all US help to build N bomb and terror infrastructure. Even now India got n deal and all the cyber coolie business from Umrika.
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:14 AM

Quote:

It's all phony. .
Obviously, anything quoted by you from a Pakistani source will be phony. It is the language I highlighted thst was funnier than usual.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Banned

The most significant thread ever on echarcha because it tells about the biggest thing RAW has ever done.

The thread deserves the biggest crown.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Dear Moderators/Admins,

Don't delete/close this thread. Let there be on this topic.

has the capability to win hands down in a conventional war with Pakistan. But what is holding it back? Answer is nukes. In the situation when Pakistan’s existence itself is under threat, Pakistan is likely to use nuclear weapons.

The formidable intelligence agency, RAW came up with an innovative solution to this nuke problem. An allegorical/metaphorical video is useful in driving home this concept.

The strategy is to deflect the ire of Pakistanis towards nations like USA, Israel and UK. A false perception is being created that is merely a tool in the hands of Whites and the offensive decisions of military actions are actually taken behind the scenes by the above mentioned nations of colonial mindset. In such scenario, Pakistan is less likely to nuke . A rumour is being spread that Indians are serving the interests of firangis by sacrificing themselves. A lie is being told that even if attacks Pakistan, the real culprit is West and not Indians. The plan is to feign innocence. Pretend to be an ignorant puppet which is remote controlled by unseen hands of CIA and Mossad. Pakistan won't fight USA and Israel. So put the blame on them.

The idea is working because many Pakistanis are buying propaganda.

There are many reasons why USA will indirectly and unwittingly shield from Pakistan. In the world's opinion, is a pawn in USA's great game of cold war with China. During Soviet times, Pakistan was CIA's pawn against USSR. Now according to outside world, is playing that role in China's context.

More importantly, here's why CIA, Mossad and probably MI6 would allow Indians to use their names to serve the interest of Indians. It is because America has a stake in 's economy. Remember Westerners have one weakness. They always want someone to work for them like donkeys. You must know too well. You have American superiors.

RAW is likely to ensure that US economy is coupled to that of 's in such a way that Americans have a stake in 's military security.

A fake surgical strike was orchestrated to create an impression that Indians are cowards and won't attack Pakistan unless encouraged by the goras.

Now in this allegorical/metaphorical video, the bald shopkeeper symbolizes . The two fair-skinned cyclists symbolize the USA and Israel. The robbers symbolize Pakistan (No offence just symbolism from viewpoint). The prominently apparent rope symbolizes the nuke. The literal use of rope is tying. Here rope is used to symbolize the thing that has tied up the hands of policy makers, the nuclear weapons. On seeing the rope, the goes into dormant mode. But then come along the two saviors. They sit in the driver's seat and drive away the van. They save the day for the Indians. That means USA and Israel take care of 's headache of nuclear retaliatory strike by Pakistan and thus clear the way for 's interests of invading Pakistan by conventional means. In this video, USA and Israel do favour to by clearing obstacles for !!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE
This plan is well on the way to fruition. Do you want proof? It's in the next post.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:56 AM
Banned

Russia, China and Pakistan: An Emerging New Axis?

By Joy Mitra
August 18, 2015

In geopolitics, strategic realities can change with surprising speed, and even before countries realize it decisive shifts occur that shape the future for the years to come. That seems to be the case with traditional Cold War rivals Russia and Pakistan, which have of late seen a gradual warming of ties. Traditionally an ally of India and hitherto supportive of India’s stance on Kashmir, Russia has shown clear signs of cozying up to Pakistan.

Having earlier lifted its self-imposed arms embargo on Pakistan, in November 2014 Russia signed a landmark “military cooperation” agreement with Pakistan, which spoke about “exchanging information on politico-military issues, strengthening collaboration in the defense and counter-terrorism sectors, sharing similar views on developments in Afghanistan and doing business with each other.” There have been reports that Pakistan may purchase Mi-35 combat helicopters apart from directly importing the Klimov RD-93 engines from Russiarather than via China for its JF-17 multi-role fighters. This could also mean a significant role for Russian equipment and spares in future development of the fighter. In addition, Russian state-owned firm Rostekh Corporation is planning to build a 680 mile gas pipeline in Pakistan in 2017 at an estimated cost of $2.5 billion.

The mutual overtures between Russia and Pakistan are part of a greater shift in international relations. In Europe, Russia is embroiled in a showdown with the West over Ukraine, with Moscow’s military adventure in Crimea being followed by Western sanctions. In the Asia-Pacific, China’s encroachments in the South China Seahas inflamed tensions with other Asia-Pacific countries allied with the U.S. These developments have forced Russia and China to look for allies, which explains the bonhomie between the two powers of late. Some analysts question whether a partnership motivated by external factors could lead to an alliance of countries that formerly distrusted each other. But the old adage “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” fits perfectly well here; the single most important factor that overrides all others is their concurrent perception of the U.S. and its “policy of containment” towards them. China needs allies to change the world order and it begins with Asia.

The China-Pakistan link is well known and is the most formidable leg of the Russia-China-Pakistan triangle. China has been a traditional ally of Pakistan and has historically supported it against its arch rival India both in terms of military equipment and diplomacy. Chinese have been involved in building nuclear reactors for Pakistan; Pakistan is the largest importer of Chinese manufactured defense equipment, is involved in co-production and co-development of JF-17 fighter jets and now is slated to buy almost eight Chinese’s S20 or Yuan-class diesel-electric submarines (SSK). China has also significantly invested in Pakistan’s Gwadar Port and in the Karakoram corridor. The imperative here is not just for China but for Pakistan as well. The burgeoning relationship between the U.S. and India, with their extensive trade ties and cooperation on strategic issues of mutual concern in the sphere of defense technology and equipment, does unnerve Pakistan from time to time. Since Pakistan’s failed misadventure in the Kargil heights, it has lost the support of successive U.S. administrations on the Kashmir issue and its own relationship with the U.S. has been rocky.

It is from here that the congruence of interests between the three states of Pakistan, China and Russia stems. For China and Russia, the U.S. is an anathema, which must dethroned from its hegemonic position for their own security. Pakistan has enough of an incentive to be a willing partner in an Asian security architecture that is shaped by China. With India having diversified its military suppliers to include countries like the U.S. and Israel, Russia no longer sees any impediment to establishing a strategic relationship with Pakistan. In the future one could see signs of integration between the three states, as their abilities complement each other: Russia is an alternate source for Western military technology and energy supplier, China is economically more potent than the other two, with considerable foreign exchange reserves looking to invest and in need of energy supplies, Pakistan despite its structural problems is a growing economy with young population in need of both of both energy supplies and defense equipment. Already importing equipment from China, Pakistan will have access to Russian technology, which was in fact the source for many Chinese products as well. Sanctions-hit Russia will have a new market for its defense equipment, although this may well in the future see some competition between Russia and China. It is possible that Russia will continue to arm India along with China and now Pakistan. Both EU and US have followed the strategy of supplying defense equipment to both India and Pakistan. But Russia arming Pakistan is still significant because that implies that Russia will no longer give preferential treatment to its historical friend India.

It is true India is still economically too big to be overlooked and Russia has an interest in preserving its relationship with India. But India has estranged security ties with China and Pakistan, and with Russia drawing ever closer to China, its divergence of interest with India in the world order it perceives is growing more apparent. The Russia-Pakistan-China triumvirate is a reality in the offing and has a far greater convergence of security objectives in Asia than a similar Russia-China-India grouping (also subsumed within BRICS). It is important to note here that the Chinese economy is visibly slowing and this could lead to some internal turmoil, the Russian economy may very well see further contraction, while that of Pakistan, albeit showing signs of improvement, is external aid dependent and beset by internal security concerns. Aggression on the part of this triumvirate to deflect attention from internal problems cannot be ruled out. The strategic ramifications will be for India as much as they will be the U.S. and other countries in the region. As the contours of the alliances in Asia harden, India will have to shed its reluctance to take a firmer stand in Asia and work more closely with the U.S. and Japan.

Russia, China and Pakistan: An Emerging New Axis? | The Diplomat
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraiser007, post: 9033502, member: 141524
India and Russia are working on north south corridor along with Iran and Afghanistan. This is going to be a major project for the mentioned four nations along with former soviet nations.

Chinese are using Pakistan to confuse India and Russia.
This is part and parcel of beijings game to drive a wedge between India and Russia. Both India and Russia knows importance of strategic relationship between India and Russia for the peace and stability of Asia.

There will always be a tough competition for china in Asia and things will be tougher from here for china.

Pakistan is just a pawn whose world revolves around cpec and china.
Now this one is funny. Because it sounds like a typical my post. But it has been actually posted by someone else.