eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Economy

Notices

Economy Fiscally fit?

Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Re: Are you a smart investor ?

ZECCO.com is what I use
4 USD a trade. but you also get 10 free trades if you to 25+ trades a month ot maintain a balance of 25k.

I shifted everything from ameritrate to zecco. Zeccco doesnt have the nice tools that other sites provide but I use the toold from ameritrade platform for tech anlysis.
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Junior eCharchan

akhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud of

the market is filled with so many online traders.How much margin buying power can I have in different platforms like mastertrader,reliance money and indiabulls?
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:20 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKhiladi View Post
ZECCO.com is what I use
4 USD a trade. but you also get 10 free trades if you to 25+ trades a month ot maintain a balance of 25k.

I shifted everything from ameritrate to zecco. Zeccco doesnt have the nice tools that other sites provide but I use the toold from ameritrade platform for tech anlysis.
Are you what financial sections of newspapers refer to as day-traders? Must be tough to make a penny in a field of experts and manipulators? No?

Half are selling thinking share price will drop and other half are buying cause they expect it to go up! More like psychological warfare between two
fractions..... no?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Are you what financial sections of newspapers refer to as day-traders? Must be tough to make a penny in a field of experts and manipulators? No?
No. Its actually much easier than most people think. But you will need to go back at least 5 years to see which stocks are doing good at what time and buy/sell them.
Its simple technique if someone is investing in small stocks (between $3-$6) on a daily basis. Do your research during the night and buy the stock's as soon as the market opens. Between 10 and 12 (noon) is when the stock hits its high. Sell it off then. My close friend does this and earns $4500 a month.
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
No. Its actually much easier than most people think. But you will need to go back at least 5 years to see which stocks are doing good at what time and buy/sell them.
Its simple technique if someone is investing in small stocks (between $3-$6) on a daily basis. Do your research during the night and buy the stock's as soon as the market opens. Between 10 and 12 (noon) is when the stock hits its high. Sell it off then. My close friend does this and earns $4500 a month.
If stock markets worked with such mathematical precision then no one would be losing money.... There would always be gainers.... isnt it...??
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
If stock markets worked with such mathematical precision then no one would be losing money.... There would always be gainers.... isnt it...??
You would always (most times at least) gain if you do your research properly. That's why I said, go back at least 5 years to determine which stocks are behaving well/consistently and target them at those times.

Also note, this is for small stocks.
Old February 25th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol..that is not how you play stocks. and 5 years back? what if company has diversified, Merged or acquired etc etc etc...

1-1.5 year history is more than enough. Pay attention to quarterly results, outlook of company is next quarter as discussed and communicated in GoD meetings, debt, inflow, insiders info etc etc...upteen variables if you are a serious investor....that would certainly help..but as rahul said....still its complicated..

regarding day-trading....that 10-12 stuff is pretty mis-leading...its got more risks than those night-time calculations...you gotta keep tab on lotsa stock markets around the world and movements in specific sector like commodity, metal index and stuff before your stock market opens for business. Most of the stocks take cue from global trends but as rahul said...if equations were so simple...everyone would gain
Old February 25th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Last edited by Rakhi; March 18th, 2010 at 05:21 AM.
Old February 25th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are lots of online tools and there are many providers for pricing. Its just that, you will have to make educated moves. Trading is not for everyone...not amateurs. I am not saying that you will make profit all the time. But trust me when I say, its not that difficult.
Thanks for the info. I will keep that quarterly stuff in mind.
Old February 25th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
Thanks for the info. I will keep that quarterly stuff in mind.
Just another tip, try to diversify the stocks you are buying (at least 3 different). for example, if you have 10,000 same stocks, sometimes you might not be able to dispose them off quickly (like in a click) even though you are trading online.
Old March 4th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Junior eCharchan

pawankumar is a glorious beacon of lightpawankumar is a glorious beacon of lightpawankumar is a glorious beacon of lightpawankumar is a glorious beacon of lightpawankumar is a glorious beacon of lightpawankumar is a glorious beacon of light

can there be some online trading software which will help me make comfortable in online trading of stocks and shares?

because i am relatively new and inexperienced also i do not have any business background.

indian market has so many new platforms like money bhaj investor,reliance money super trade and icici trade racer...any suggestions?
Old March 7th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Junior eCharchan

meera krishna is on a distinguished road

i wish to become a smart investor soon.
hey guys what about portfoilio management services of various trading sites like sbi,

reliance money super trade and sharekhan...what do you think is better?

it is said that Portfolio Manager will provide audited statement of accounts at the end of

financial year to help the client assess the tax liabilities on his/her portfolio,

including Capital Gains report. (The PMS provider is a trustee acting in a fiduciary

capacity on behalf of the investor. Therefore, the tax liability for a PMS investor would

remain the same as if the investor is accessing the capital market directly.....how far is

this true for my portfolio management?
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:12 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You would always (most times at least) gain if you do your research properly. That's why I said, go back at least 5 years to determine which stocks are behaving well/consistently and target them at those times.

Also note, this is for small stocks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
Rakhi has a point there, Rahul. Check out the intraday charts for DCM Shriram consolidated and Redington. You will surely notice a pattern there.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 8th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Junior eCharchan

akhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud ofakhi kashyup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawankumar View Post
can there be some online trading software which will help me make comfortable in online trading of stocks and shares?

because i am relatively new and inexperienced also i do not have any business background.

indian market has so many new platforms like money bhaj investor,reliance money super trade and icici trade racer...any suggestions?
go for expert advice services in reliance icici direct ,reliance money super trade or sharekhan if you dont have any prior experience or knowledge.
Old March 8th, 2010, 11:57 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Are you a smart investor ?

Kashyapji, Pawankumarji, Meeraji,

Cordial welcome. I am a new member myself. Can you allow me to make a suggestion? I believe members here in this thread are discussing markets related to North America. I suggest you start fresh threads in economy forum to attract attention of our members based here in India. You will get to hobnob with like minded. Just a thought for your consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhi kashyup View Post
i would trade daily..once i get the right platform.thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawankumar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by meera krishna View Post
i wish to become a smart investor soon.
hey guys what about portfoilio management services of various trading sites like sbi,

reliance money super trade and sharekhan...what do you think is better?

this true for my portfolio management?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com