eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old February 8th, 2002, 02:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
very interesting

this thread is supposed to on free speach.. and GpeL closed it mmmmmmmm

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...?threadid=7128
Old February 8th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
abbe khud g marvane ki koshish kar ra hai kya?
Old February 8th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Blr boy.. who cares about that movie shit. I did not want an all out war breaking out here on a friday evening. I closed it but did not delete it so that anyone who wants to go to the links given by adidravida can do that without responding and a volcano errupting. But after that idiot sent me a PM the title itself infuriated me and I am gonaa delete that thread. You on that band wagon.. go sign that petition.. I aint supporting that bastard ambedkar and his followers (and that is my right to have a view) like it or not.
Old February 8th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Kyon prabhu blrboy.. kuch sujha nahi kyaa rejoinder? Friday shaam ko kyon galiyaan khaata hai. Ye susu baby, adidravida aate hi hain yahan par hungaama karne. Sab ka BP badaa ke logout mar dete hain.. saala kabhi mere haath lage na to ek ek ki lulli kaat ke un ke bulli me thuus dunga. I am sure that susu has a lulli too by the way.

Last edited by GpeL; February 8th, 2002 at 02:56 PM.
Old February 9th, 2002, 10:48 AM

Thumbs down GpeL has always been anti-backward class

So, I am not surprized that he has chosen to close adidravida thread. But, I think that by closing the thread which has been followed by this one, adidravida's thread did get more attention than it otherwise would have.

Quote:
Sab ka BP badaa ke logout mar dete hain.. saala kabhi mere haath lage na to ek ek ki lulli kaat ke un ke bulli me thuus dunga. I am sure that susu has a lulli too by the way.
It is true that GpeL's BP rises faster than you can imagine and it is visible in his language as quoted above.

Yes, with nearly 6,000 posts GpeL is at the top of the echarcha ladder and is a full time moderator on this board (what else can sunit get for free? ).
Old February 11th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Pelu Pelu

Enri.. us me gaali kahan hai re? Not a single bad word.

Also.. here I will give you one more example with absolutely no bad words.. just your dirty mind doing tricks on you.

eNRI teri maa ki G me chipkilli ka L