eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old December 13th, 2010, 03:13 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up &*&*~~ Thanks Tantuji ~~&*&*~~ Good Luck Swami ~~&*&*

We ordinary members of EC take our pleasure / timepass from the site and contribute towards it too. In doing so, often we don't pay attention to what it takes to make the site work well. It's a joyride, and the internal working of the bus rightly doesn't matter much to the passengers.

We now have a rare moment here on EC when one moderator retires and another member takes his place. I had recently referred to Tantrik_yogi as the "mother hen" of Echarcha, but I had no idea of how tired he must be. He had often spoken of wanting to be relieved of his duties, but I think none of the members took it seriously ..

Now that the moment is here, I hope Tantu finds the change refreshing and relaxing, and also that he no longer finds it necessary to whiten some part of his every post .

Here is thanking Tantu for years of dedicated attention. Not being a moderator does not relieve him from the role of "mother hen", of course

Cha, this is bad of you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
......on the hot seat of the most thankless job!
We do appreciate the moderators' role, yaar.. and if any job qualifies for the most thankless job, it is yours.

Swami, once again wishing you all the best. Of course, you are not required to fill Tantu's shoes, you have your own ..

Tantu, are really so thirsty for the crowns that you let the moderator's job go?
Swami, how does the change feel? From civil dress to uniform
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old December 13th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: &*&*~~ Thanks Tantuji ~~&*&*~~ Good Luck Swami ~~&*&*

Thanks Boss for your wishes
Do you think members will allow Tantujibhai to retire ? Expecting more from him in coming days with most of his posts in invisible ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
We ordinary members of EC take our pleasure / timepass from the site and contribute towards it too. In doing so, often we don't pay attention to what it takes to make the site work well. It's a joyride, and the internal working of the bus rightly doesn't matter much to the passengers.

We now have a rare moment here on EC when one moderator retires and another member takes his place. I had recently referred to Tantrik_yogi as the "mother hen" of Echarcha, but I had no idea of how tired he must be. He had often spoken of wanting to be relieved of his duties, but I think none of the members took it seriously ..

Now that the moment is here, I hope Tantu finds the change refreshing and relaxing, and also that he no longer finds it necessary to whiten some part of his every post .

Here is thanking Tantu for years of dedicated attention. Not being a moderator does not relieve him from the role of "mother hen", of course

Cha, this is bad of you..
We do appreciate the moderators' role, yaar.. and if any job qualifies for the most thankless job, it is yours.

Swami, once again wishing you all the best. Of course, you are not required to fill Tantu's shoes, you have your own ..

Tantu, are really so thirsty for the crowns that you let the moderator's job go?
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

abey yeh sach hai ya congressi bana rahe ho?
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yaha bhi invisible ink

There is nothing like uniform here,the members are good,aur kuch hoga bhi to apna bada bhai hi na handle karne ke liye
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:43 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: &*&*~~ Thanks Tantuji ~~&*&*~~ Good Luck Swami ~~&*&*

aaj kal tantu ka chaal chalan kuch theek naheen ....better kick him out
why is he posting gay news these days ?

swami ,

how to wear uniform and do chowkidari..training lelo charcha bhai se.
and ..don't dare to edit/delete my posts....else i will ban you

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian View Post
and ..don't dare to edit/delete my posts....else i will ban you
Jo hukam mere aaka
Old December 13th, 2010, 04:34 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
abey yeh sach hai ya congressi bana rahe ho?
Bole to
You mean.. if I convert to congress, Gabbar will make me a moderator??

Swami itna gir gaya hai kya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
........aur kuch hoga bhi to apna bada bhai hi na handle karne ke liye
The only time bada bhai uses the handle is to flush his throne
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old December 13th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: &*&*~~ Thanks Tantuji ~~&*&*~~ Good Luck Swami ~~&*&*

Swami .......... congrats ........ you are chawkidaar now ......

but
Tantu demoted as a member............. good news bcoz he has given hard time to me always.. He should be treated like Saddam Hussain. .... even if not. .. mideast rules [throw stones at him ] should be applied.

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bole to
You mean.. if I convert to congress, Gabbar will make me a moderator??
nahi be.... congressi bole to sootiya
Old December 14th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: &*&*~~ Thanks Tantuji ~~&*&*~~ Good Luck Swami ~~&*&*

Pushing it UP

Attached picture for fun ....