eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old December 5th, 2001, 01:22 PM
Junior eCharchan

Rebel is on a distinguished road
A problem

Boy never in love/ could not find right girl
Now boy wants to marry.
He does not like traditional marriage fixed by parents. He wants to look out for girls who are searching for boys.
He has the option of either going with a Blind date or register in one of the matrimonial sites.
He chooses to go with matrimonial sites.

Got couple of responses. Mostly from the parents or brothers of the girl. He wants to interact with girl through email. Till date he could not pass through the barrier of parents/brothers.
He just wants to know at least a little bit about girl before marring. How can he break the barrier or is there any other solution to this problem
Old December 5th, 2001, 01:25 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Rebel pai,

Jab thak 'terminal exam ' main pass nahin hoga tho final main kaise jayenga?

I think what would be good is to arrange a personal meeting with the family - u know the 'chai pe bulaaya hai ' thingy. And take it from there!

Mark Twain
Old December 5th, 2001, 01:34 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee
Rebel pai,

Jab thak 'terminal exam ' main pass nahin hoga tho final main kaise jayenga?

I think what would be good is to arrange a personal meeting with the family - u know the 'chai pe bulaaya hai ' thingy. And take it from there!

Most of the times rishte comes from India, if from USA they would be far from the place he stays. Before the chai ka mulakat he wants to know is it worth( to take pain of meeting some one for few moments).

Most of the times Main exam to pass ho jaa ta hai. Immdiate response from the girl parents would be give the address of the parents we will have the talk and deside.

The Irony is they never give a chance for girl and boy to know each other.
Old December 5th, 2001, 01:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel

Most of the times rishte comes from India, if from USA they would be far from the place he stays. Before the chai ka mulakat he wants to know is it worth( to take pain of meeting some one for few moments).

Most of the times Main exam to pass ho jaa ta hai. Immdiate response from the girl parents would be give the address of the parents we will have the talk and deside.

The Irony is they never give a chance for girl and boy to know each other.
father of my friend used to advise us when we were in school:
Catch them when they are young

sahi bola baap......for people like you.

if you want to meet the girl first, you should have started it when you had the chance to get close to them.

Now, you have to go through this barrier of Uncle-Auntie-Brothers.

on idea though - hire Dhurandhar Bhat - he will be willing to do the background check for you - for a fee ofcourse

IF Dhurandhar Bhat refuses, pick another detective close to you.
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old December 5th, 2001, 01:53 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra

father of my friend used to advise us when we were in school:
Catch them when they are young
sahi bola baap......for people like you.
if you want to meet the girl first, you should have started it when you had the chance to get close to them.
Now, you have to go through this barrier of Uncle-Auntie-Brothers.
on idea though - hire Dhurandhar Bhat - he will be willing to do the background check for you - for a fee ofcourse
IF Dhurandhar Bhat refuses, pick another detective close to you.
Thats too old story. Caching when they are young sub kuch kar li ya. But never fell love. All Ex's are married and have kid's.

Now tooo busy doing nothing, to catch young again
Old December 5th, 2001, 02:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
hmmmm...so is the boy in question you?
Old December 5th, 2001, 02:36 PM
Junior eCharchan

its not the quechan of me. its about many
Old December 5th, 2001, 02:39 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Rebel,

Yaar get involved with some desi organisations. Koi maa ya chachi zuroor do teen baar dekhne ke baad chai pe bulayengi!

Mark Twain
Old December 5th, 2001, 02:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel
its not the quechan of me. its about many
Hey...every person will need a costumised, individual solution. So it this about you?

I'll need to know that before I can guide you further.

Also, how soon do you want to get married? (Assuming that the guy in post is you)