eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old March 3rd, 2003, 09:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

Madhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant future
The propaganda

want to see how criminal Propaganda works ? go and see entry number 67, 68, 69, 70.......................
Old March 3rd, 2003, 10:08 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Question If that is propoganda........

Is this too propoganda??????????

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/savarkariyahindutva/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindurakshak/

Mark Twain
Old March 3rd, 2003, 10:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

Madhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant futureMadhav has a brilliant future
idiotic

Videsee......small brains do react too fast and make fool of themselves.

what i pointed out was crude attempt by one bastard to start anti-hindu groups . All four groups have "exactly same descriptions " and none have a single member .

Anyhow you have posted good resource on patriotic hindutva .

when i expose the farce of gandoo paltan you , unwittingly end up helping the RSS .

Old March 3rd, 2003, 10:30 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Re: The propaganda

Quote:
Originally posted by Madhav

what i pointed out was crude attempt by one bastard to start anti-hindu groups . All four groups have "exactly same descriptions " and none have a single member .

Really?

Quote:
want to see how criminal Propaganda works ? go and see entry number 67, 68, 69, 70.......................
Show me where?

Why would anyone expect better from moronic SCUM?

Mark Twain
Old March 3rd, 2003, 10:36 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Vidie,

WHy react so strongly to madhavs comments anyway ..

Or i will have to start my popcorn business again ... j/k
Old March 3rd, 2003, 10:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: The propaganda

Quote:
Show me where?
Chootiye , link diya hai na meri post mein .
shitt, these ajic scums cant even follow a link
Old March 3rd, 2003, 10:58 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

Re: Re: Re: The propaganda

Quote:
Chootiye , link diya hai na meri post mein .
shitt, these ajic scums cant even follow a link
Bh()sDK obviously you are as illiterate as bigoted!

Yawn

(BTW, SCUM you still havent answered my question! )

Mark Twain
Old March 4th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Junior eCharchan

Madhav_ki_maa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by hotgin20
Hot girls sucking cocks and loving it - Only at Blowqueen !! Best of all ... its FREE for 1 day !! Click Here:
THAT IS MY SITE. ME AND MY DAUGHTERS HAVE WORKED HARD FOR IT.

PLEASE VISIT IT.

Last edited by Terminator; March 4th, 2003 at 04:08 PM.
Old March 4th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

tempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud of
hey dude ... 'madhav ki maa'...

whatever is your personal gripe with madhav, sort it directly with him on the forum. its cowardly to hide behind fake id's to take pot shots at his family
Old March 4th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Madhav Ki maa

I have checked your IP and know your other ids..If you have problems with any member you better post them under your own id.. its sick to take potshots and abuse at personal level.
Old March 4th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Atarangi Echarchan

viruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Hey EC,
whats going on yarr?? Everybody seems to start with abusing with bad words. Do something to filter it to block these words..
Old March 4th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud of
Re: If that is propoganda........

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee
[b]Is this too propoganda??????????
...Madhav why donít you simply answer the question, Instead of calling names
Quote:
"Videsee......small brains do react too fast and make fool of themselves."
I wonder what is your logic in posting those links, which will result in more people visiting those groups. Anyhow in your words - "they donít have any members and is started by one Bastard"

Are you marketing for these groups on EC??? - You are either brain dead or that one bastard!!!!
Old March 4th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bro , are you delcared sane ?

if yes tell me where on the earth are those hidden 4400 states which actually existed but did not sign accession?

I am marketing those four groups to show that these four groups are started by one individual becoz each sinle letter in the group description is same , it is lke those multiple ids which gandoo paltan uses on internet.

lekin bro i like you, you are the real joker here.
Old March 4th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro , are you delcared sane ?

if yes tell me where on the earth are those hidden 4400 states which actually existed but did not sign accession?

I am marketing those four groups to show that these four groups are started by one individual becoz each sinle letter in the group description is same , it is lke those multiple ids which gandoo paltan uses on internet.

lekin bro i like you, you are the real joker here.

At least I make people laugh and let them have some fun at my expense...like you I am not paranoid about Muslims and make others paranoid. Go get your dose of Prozac and get some good night sleep, will help you think better.
Old March 4th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bro
At least I make people laugh and let them have some fun at my expense...like you I am not paranoid about Muslims and make others paranoid. Go get your dose of Prozac and get some good night sleep, will help you think better.
so you think prozac is only way to sleep? oo i forgot yo are on medication.

try a 'clear conscience' bro.