eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:11 AM
marvelous's Avatar
marvelous marvelous is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Desert
Posts: 3,191
marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Questnet-Goldquest

Have you had any proposal to buy gold coins from Questnet, MLM company based in Hongkong?

Do the coins get more value as time goes by?
Anything negative about the company?
Is it a scam or a fraud company?
Any eCharchan here making money with questnet?

so many question..


Please Help




.
__________________
nobody is perfect, perfumes that smell the best taste the worse.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old February 6th, 2007, 11:31 AM
AmthaLal's Avatar
AmthaLal AmthaLal is offline
Chaiman Of the Board.
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: .
Posts: 10,664
AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
Have you had any proposal to buy gold coins from Questnet, MLM company based in Hongkong?

Do the coins get more value as time goes by?
Anything negative about the company?
Is it a scam or a fraud company?
Any eCharchan here making money with questnet?

so many question..


Please Help




.

Gold is Gold. Has its own value.
Any coins minted presently might gain value when they will become "antique".
But remember Hong Kong is like Ulhasnagar. Not 100% but lot like it. World's capital of fakes/counterfeits/pirated products.
__________________
RIP Swami. You will be missed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old February 6th, 2007, 11:31 AM
echarcha's Avatar
echarcha echarcha is offline
Sutradhar {admin}
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 45,338
echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
Have you had any proposal to buy gold coins from Questnet, MLM company based in Hongkong?

Do the coins get more value as time goes by?
Anything negative about the company?
Is it a scam or a fraud company?
Any eCharchan here making money with questnet?

so many question..


Please Help




.
Why would you want to buy gold coins from Hong Kong??? I would not trust any company which is not here and I cannot track it.

There are many companies in US itself if you wish to buy gold coins.
__________________
eCharcha.com
-Loud and Proud Desi Opinions
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old February 6th, 2007, 01:12 PM
motowner's Avatar
motowner motowner is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,647
motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Why would you want to buy gold coins from Hong Kong??? I would not trust any company which is not here and I cannot track it.

There are many companies in US itself if you wish to buy gold coins.
... and I guess you dont have to necessarily buy gold coins to invest in gold. You can always buys stocks that invest in gold. Like GLD for example.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old February 7th, 2007, 08:40 AM
HarHarMahaDev HarHarMahaDev is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MILKY WAY
Posts: 3,256
HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by motowner
... and I guess you dont have to necessarily buy gold coins to invest in gold. You can always buys stocks that invest in gold. Like GLD for example.
I have been buying GLD and SLV in my IRA account for years now!! A good option than owning gold..

If you want to buy physical gold, try APMEX.com or bulliondirect.com. Both are good sites. Gold is gold - yet there is some price difference.

- South African Kruggerands are the cheapest of the good brands. They have 24 carat bars - I have few of the the 1 ounce bars.

- Canadian Maple and Chinese Panda are next. They are 22 carat, yet by wieght, they have 1 ounce pure gold coverted to 24 carat..so value stays the same!

- American Eagle is next..I dont know why, but they seem to sell at a higher price.

my $0.02
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old February 8th, 2007, 08:19 AM
marvelous's Avatar
marvelous marvelous is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Desert
Posts: 3,191
marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

First thanx for replies..esp. Hrrmhdvbhai

Actualy GoldQuest International company here is their web site
this is a pyramid marketing scheme. .. I went to their meetings today. a friend dragged me to the meeting. the goldquest thing, I have to buy gold coin or any product from web site for $750 to gain points, and I have to bring 2 more friends (1 at my right and other at my left) and force them to do same what I have done to build my chain (1 me +2+2+2), then I will be eligible to get my first comission of $250, but then I have to put lots of effort. contact people who have bought from you to find out who bought from them. then call them to see if they have got more 2. Basically I have to be in touch with everyone may be boss/close friends/relatives and force them to buy gold coin for $750.... so that the chain does not stop....Iv told that if you are consistantly doing it as a part time business, you will definitely achieve a lot in a 3 to 5 years time period.may be a billionare

Haa bhai any Experience....
__________________
nobody is perfect, perfumes that smell the best taste the worse.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old February 8th, 2007, 08:55 AM
HarHarMahaDev HarHarMahaDev is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MILKY WAY
Posts: 3,256
HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
First thanx for replies..esp. Hrrmhdvbhai

Actualy GoldQuest International company here is their web site
this is a pyramid marketing scheme. .. I went to their meetings today. a friend dragged me to the meeting. the goldquest thing, I have to buy gold coin or any product from web site for $750 to gain points, and I have to bring 2 more friends (1 at my right and other at my left) and force them to do same what I have done to build my chain (1 me +2+2+2), then I will be eligible to get my first comission of $250, but then I have to put lots of effort. contact people who have bought from you to find out who bought from them. then call them to see if they have got more 2. Basically I have to be in touch with everyone may be boss/close friends/relatives and force them to buy gold coin for $750.... so that the chain does not stop....Iv told that if you are consistantly doing it as a part time business, you will definitely achieve a lot in a 3 to 5 years time period.may be a billionare

Haa bhai any Experience....
Sounds like bullshit scheme to me!! I would stay as far away as possible from such scams as possible! I detest MLMs. They are like a mafia organization. Once you are in, you keep getting dragged into it!

Right now, you can get 1 ounce gold for $650 -$675 (price has gone up over the past 1 month)...it might come down a bit, but definitely worthwhile to cost average!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old February 11th, 2007, 03:44 AM
marvelous's Avatar
marvelous marvelous is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Desert
Posts: 3,191
marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questnet-Goldquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
Sounds like bullshit scheme to me!! I would stay as far away as possible from such scams as possible! I detest MLMs. They are like a mafia organization. Once you are in, you keep getting dragged into it!
Right now, you can get 1 ounce gold for $650 -$675 (price has gone up over the past 1 month)...it might come down a bit, but definitely worthwhile to cost average!
True!! but as well, people have made money who have joined early but who knows when the scam bubble is going to burst and it may be at the time people like me put a bet and the company will disappear

Actually I never think of to get huge money without effort. I am thinking what.. graduates people working here are fools...??? No!!
instead of joining a business like this I dont want to fall in trap and spoil my career.
I will try to make money by using my education....



.
__________________
nobody is perfect, perfumes that smell the best taste the worse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.