eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old April 14th, 2006, 01:13 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Motorola Razr V3 [T-Mobile] for $29.99 at CompUSA - Ends Today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
i have this combination and quite frankly it stinks...razr dont have an ext. antenna...and so it dont pick signal very easily...and T-mobile is the worst provider there is...I never get signal in my office (mind u ppl. with razr having cingular and verizon get signal...i even put my SIM in my friends razr but t-mobile still wont work) and even if i go outside the building to call it takes 2-3 minutes to catch signal...i even have to flip the phone open-close 3/4 times before i get any signal....methinks verizon is the best...their network is gr8 & verizon to verizon is free...3 more months and i'm otta T-mobile...
T mobile has really crappy coverage...Previously I had Sony Erricsson and T-mob combination which worked well in florida. as soon as I shifted to Il, no reception awful awful. I was almost ready to fling the phone as well as carrier out of the nearest window....
Contract was thankfully for one year and as soon as that ended we switched to cingular...reception is really good across states...
Razr - i didnt like the voice quality ....even on speaker voice crackles during long distance india calls... i wasnt ever keen on this one...but hubby wanted it and seems pretty satisfied with it too....
well, it Looks cool...but i prefer voice quality over looks as far as cell phone is concerned.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old April 14th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

I bought Razr for my kid as an add on to my current plan and chaanged to family plan, She loves it 'cause its "Razr"

But this phone suck.
I was gonna get one too, but too delicate for me so decided to stay with Audiovox 8940.

Good phone.

Razr, we had, went cuckoo in 10 days. If you press certain key, it kicks you out to main menu.

Verizon replaced it, saying, it was defective.
Anyway I hate all motolora phones.

BTW.....Termi, Download USB driver and ta..da... you will be able to upload ringtones and download pics to and from your PC.

Oye....Churchill..........Gimme the link for the driver plz......I know you have one.
Old April 14th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
BTW.....Termi, Download USB driver and ta..da... you will be able to upload ringtones and download pics to and from your PC.

Oye....Churchill..........Gimme the link for the driver plz......I know you have one.
Charchila did send me the links to those drivers, however I could not get them to work initially and after the puter started behaving badly, I did a full system recovery.; I will try once more with Charchila's help.
Ty for reminding me about it.

Agree with Dolly that the voice crackles when on speaker phone.
Old April 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pl. post the link for razr here...i have the data cable for my razr but cant transfer pics to PC without driver...
Old April 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Motorola Razr V3 [T-Mobile] for $29.99 at CompUSA - Ends Today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
I got back my Amazon Rebate check during this week for $150.
I got $100 rebate a few weeks ago on mine also... that I wasn't supposed to I just submitted the reabate and I qualified So I made about $70 on mine with 1 yr extension to my TMo plan which I really like. I guess I'm the only happy TMo/Razr customer here

I'll have to look up the link to the drivers/software that lets you upload files to the phone... I can't post here because it's illegal

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 14th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila
I'll have to look up the link to the drivers/software that lets you upload files to the phone... I can't post here because it's illegal

ever heard a word called "e-mail" or "PM"

J/K

Lemme know dude via PM or e-Mail plz.
Old April 14th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ever heard a word called "e-mail" or "PM"

J/K

Lemme know dude via PM or e-Mail plz.
arre... that was implied

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 14th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Still waiting for my 500$ mail-in-rebate to come........it has been three months now.

I am happy with this phone no problems so far....only problem is it is too sleek and many times I drop down....one time it hit badly on side walk...but still alive.........
Old April 14th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

My razr freezes at time. The screen will go blank some times and not to mention drop calls here and there. But I think T-mobile is the reason for those drop calls.
Over all phone is ok.....but guys if u have to spend money for it.....chuck the idea....not worth it then. Speaker phone sucks and so does the audio reception. The screen display is also no good....i have seen better screen displays. Always have to use the handsfree set for better quality. My friends say that my kid will be born with a headset

Old June 7th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Still waiting for my 500$ mail-in-rebate to come........it has been three months now.
At last I received my 500 $ mail in rebate today in the mail......
Old June 7th, 2006, 10:18 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
At last I received my 500 $ mail in rebate today in the mail......
u r lucky... i never got my 200 bucks rebate... they cancelled my rebate after i switched to the 29.99 plan within 2 months of starting the plan...