eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old June 27th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Noyee

Mr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant futureMr_Play has a brilliant future
Exclamation Carfax Needed

I'm desperately looking to get a VIN checked for a friend. Does anyone here has a free carfax account? If so can you please VIN 1HGEG8644SL032589 for me? I'd really really appreciate it!
Thanks in advace!
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carfax Needed

You chep moron pay your own money to get the report. !
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Muft ka chandan!!
echarcha ,what you say?
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Play
I'm desperately looking to get a VIN checked for a friend. Does anyone here has a free carfax account? If so can you please VIN 1HGEG8644SL032589 for me? I'd really really appreciate it!
Thanks in advace!

I did a VIN number check on this VIN number. It showed a red flag - that the vehicle may be purchased by a cheap ass kanjoos. It said that the potential buyer is not recommended as he is too cheap to spend 25 bucks on something in his interest and instead asks other people so he can freeload on them.

I dont agree necessarily with this assessment, but that is what carfax says. What to do?
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
I did a VIN number check on this VIN number. It showed a red flag - that the vehicle may be purchased by a cheap ass kanjoos. It said that the potential buyer is not recommended as he is too cheap to spend 25 bucks on something in his interest and instead asks other people so he can freeload on them.

I dont agree necessarily with this assessment, but that is what carfax says. What to do?
What about the carfx guarantee
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks in advace!

Your friend is a cheap dhakan. He is willing to spend big bucks on a car that can kill him but can't spend $25 dollars on a carfax report that can save his sorry ass. what type of friends do you have?

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Just to inform you - Many folks used to ask for free VIN numbers in our internal mailer. Then the admin had to stop it because carfax actively sues people/companies who transmit this information which is copyrighted as per the terms and conditions of www.carfax.com

The carfax account is very cheap and you can buy a single carfax report for very little money.

Also if you are going to spend money to buy a car why cant you buy a carfax report? Or are you so cheap that you will ask your friends to pay for gas once you buy this car?
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeerSayadSahab
You may Call Me!!!

www.peersyed.com

All your financial problems will be sorted out in one week gaurantee.

Since you seem to be a very cheap person I shall give you 50% off on consultation.

Till then: take some mud(which you can find on the streets--its free) and some tomatoes(ask your neighbors--free) and some water(tap se lele--free) . Mix them and put it on your face.
Dude you also starting a beauty parlor ?
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

If you cant afford a $10 carfax report then forget about buying a car. You wont be able to afford that either.
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks in advace!

Kaise kaise ****fakir log aate hai yahaan pe.
Bus jab dekho tab fokat kaa hi maal chaahiye.

BTW,, You can not get an account with carfax, unless you are a licenced reseller or a repair shop.

LOL at Smellybhai's reply.
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:45 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
BTW,, You can not get an account with carfax, unless you are a licenced reseller or a repair shop.

LOL at Smellybhai's reply.
nope. Individuals can buy carfax reports too. and it doesnt cost much more than $25! mr_play, so tell that cheap ass of your friend to buy it. and its unlimited reports by the way!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old June 27th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
nope. Individuals can buy carfax reports too. and it doesnt cost much more than $25! mr_play, so tell that cheap ass of your friend to buy it. and its unlimited reports by the way!

Yaar Ramesh....Yeh Fokatmal account ki bat kar rahaa hai.

With 25 bucks you get a report for one vin#.
Not as many as you want......I guess.
Old June 27th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
Yaar Ramesh....Yeh Fokatmal account ki bat kar rahaa hai.

With 25 bucks you get a report for one vin#.
Not as many as you want......I guess.
You get as many as you want in $25...
For one it is even less....
Old July 10th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Junior eCharchan

vimal6 is on a distinguished road

Listen asshole!! WE DO NOT PUBLISH COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL LIKE CARFAX HERE!!

Read the carfax terms of service!!

Last edited by echarcha; July 11th, 2006 at 12:06 AM.