eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 16th, 2007, 04:47 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation UP village boy suddenly acquires American accent

UP village boy suddenly acquires American accent

LUCKNOW: A 14-year-old Dalit boy, born and brought up in a remote village of western Uttar Pradesh, has suddenly turned angrez . Rajesh, without any evident help, has started speaking fluently in English and does so with a proper American drawl. And that’s not all: He seems to have forgotten how to speak Hindi.

Wonders do not cease with this: His knowledge of physics and mathematics has left engineering students baffled. Having already penned three books, Rajesh is now looking forward to some research work.

All of this may sound like a Bollywood script on one of its favourite themes, reincarnation. However, Rajesh, a resident of a nondescript village 40 km from Saharanpur, refuses to call it so.

In his words: "There is no concept of reincarnation. It is just that memory can’t be destroyed till there are sound waves in the world."

And this is the area of science that interests Rajesh the most. "He has already written three documents, one on memory, the other on sociology and the third on liberalisation," said an excited Shishu Pal Singh Verma, principal of Willian Jefferson Clinton Science and Technology Centre, where Rajesh was enrolled last year.

"I did not take him seriously for a few months but on Republic Day, while the students were reciting poetry before the entire college, Rajesh took the mike and addressed the gathering in fluent English. This left us almost shell-shocked," says Shishu Pal.

Rajesh’s mother Omkali and 16-year-old brother Kaluwa are daily wage labourers who earn just enough to manage two square meals a day. His father Sompal is mentally-challenged. Asked how and when these changes came into Rajesh, Omkali said that it happened almost a year ago when Rajesh was helping Kaluwa erect a wall.

"Every time the brothers brought the wall up to two feet, their father would smash it. Irritated, Rajesh threw a brick at him who was hit in the head and began to bleed.”

This left Rajesh dumbfounded. "For the next three months, he did not utter a single word. When he did, it was not in Hindi," said Jamal, a resident of Saharanpur.

Link
Old July 16th, 2007, 07:47 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: UP village boy suddenly acquires American accent

aur suno...wonders dont cease.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old July 16th, 2007, 08:44 AM
eCharchan

style bhai is a jewel in the roughstyle bhai is a jewel in the roughstyle bhai is a jewel in the rough

How is this thing possible!!!!!!!

Dhurandhar Need Not Reply
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:25 AM
eCharchan

Chhota baccha will become famous soon enoughChhota baccha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha

LUCKNOW: A 14-year-old Dalit boy, born and brought up in a remote village of western Uttar Pradesh, has suddenly turned angrez . Rajesh, without any evident help, has started speaking fluently in English and does so with a proper American drawl. And that’s not all: He seems to have forgotten how to speak Hindi.

Wonders do not cease with this: His knowledge of physics and mathematics has left engineering students baffled. Having already penned three books, Rajesh is now looking forward to some research work.

All of this may sound like a Bollywood script on one of its favourite themes, reincarnation. However, Rajesh, a resident of a nondescript village 40 km from Saharanpur, refuses to call it so.

In his words: "There is no concept of reincarnation. It is just that memory can’t be destroyed till there are sound waves in the world."

And this is the area of science that interests Rajesh the most. "He has already written three documents, one on memory, the other on sociology and the third on liberalisation," said an excited Shishu Pal Singh Verma, principal of Willian Jefferson Clinton Science and Technology Centre, where Rajesh was enrolled last year.

"I did not take him seriously for a few months but on Republic Day, while the students were reciting poetry before the entire college, Rajesh took the mike and addressed the gathering in fluent English. This left us almost shell-shocked," says Shishu Pal.

Rajesh’s mother Omkali and 16-year-old brother Kaluwa are daily wage labourers who earn just enough to manage two square meals a day. His father Sompal is mentally-challenged. Asked how and when these changes came into Rajesh, Omkali said that it happened almost a year ago when Rajesh was helping Kaluwa erect a wall.

"Every time the brothers brought the wall up to two feet, their father would smash it. Irritated, Rajesh threw a brick at him who was hit in the head and began to bleed.”

This left Rajesh dumbfounded. "For the next three months, he did not utter a single word. When he did, it was not in Hindi," said Jamal, a resident of Saharanpur.

Link
Ye news last week me news channels pe chhaya hua tha....24 hours programme tha...... bole to TRP ka chakkar tha...... aur all know ki TRP ke chakkar me koi kuch dekhta nahi bas public ko pagal kar dete hai.......two days bahut pakaya is news ne..... do din ke bad ek dusre news channel ki nind khuli.... uska TRP low ho gaya tha.... so usne khoj khabar leni start ki..... aur ye prove kar diya ki koi atma watma nahi aayi thi us Rajesh ke body me...... sab bakwas tha.......

Actually Rajesh was very poor in rangreji..... so uske dosto ne ek din uski bahut buri tarah se hooting ki......aur apne bapu ke kuch properties use hereditary me bhi mile hai so wo approx. three month apne room me band raha.....uske pas thi bas rangreji ki kuch filasfical books and apne governer saheb (Arnold ji) ki movie TOTAL RECALL ki cd....... pure tin mahine usne bahut practice ki..... bahut mehnat ki...... aur jab bahar aaya then...... he had adopted totally americal style of talking....Now he has tooo admitted ki koi encarnation wagairah ka chakkar nahi hai....... usne rangreji ke ye tone TOTAL RECALL movie, jiska CD wo apne ek frnd se laya tha, se hi usne gain kiya hai.......
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Reality Bites

Laddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: UP village boy suddenly acquires American accent

Chutia-giri ...... .

I saw this kid & totally idiot ...........
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:02 AM
eCharchan

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute

OH COME ON. STOP IT.

get him a job in call center or something, or ask him to born again with desi accent.
Old July 19th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Banned

krishnan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Link
Indian press does not know about you...

Otherwise they would report ... "Marathi manoos suddenly acquires American personality" and report at length about you.
Old July 19th, 2007, 09:33 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnan

Otherwise they would report ... "Marathi manoos suddenly acquires American personality" and report at length about you.
OK Gentleman. We had enough with your personal attacks on the admin.

I still can’t figure out why you have this grudge against him. He tried to help you with your queries in the beginning & never opposed you or had anything against you. Then why do you have this vehement animosity?

Sorry, Cannot let you carry on with your persistent spewing of your single hostile agenda here.

Good bye & all the best wishes for your H1 endeavour.
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: UP village boy suddenly acquires American accent

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnan

You know, your daughter was really wanting it from a Marathi manoos. When my baburao went only a quarter of its length inside her, she was yelping like a puppy and saying - "Ghaal na aat.. aaahaaa.. ajun ghaal na.. phadun taak majhi pucchi" (Push it in na.. please push it in more.. aahhaa.. tear me up....).

Your wife was very happy and beaming seeing your daughter enjoying this lovely Marathi baburao. She was stroking my balls as I pounded your daughter.

Later when we were all spent, your wife said that I do a 100 times bette job than you and your father do on your wife and daughter.

I am happy I could help.
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:21 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Sunit, krishnan ki dawai hai use ignore karna...aap bhadakke aur apne language ko ganda karke uski sadomasochism ko hawa de rahe ho bas.
(regular readers ko ye sab padhna pad raha hai...everyone going through this just to teach a sicko his lesson )
ignore him,ban his id do whatever, but please dont use such language.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old July 19th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg
Sunit, krishnan ki dawai hai use ignore karna...aap bhadakke aur apne language ko ganda karke uski sadomasochism ko hawa de rahe ho bas.
(regular readers ko ye sab padhna pad raha hai...everyone going through this just to teach a sicko his lesson )
ignore him,ban his id do whatever, but please dont use such language.
Dollyg,

I agree with you, but since I started this site, I find that this is the only way to ward off such folks who crawl out of the woodwork. Anyway, he has been banned and wil be treated no differently if he comes back.

As to my language, I knwo its vile and filhty, but someone here has a signature or had one, which says - you have to sometimes go down to their level and beat them.

Sorry for the harsh and vile language, but I kept it there for sake of this moron. in future he will be ignored.
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:55 PM
eCharchan

Chhota baccha will become famous soon enoughChhota baccha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dollyg,

I agree with you, but since I started this site, I find that this is the only way to ward off such folks who crawl out of the woodwork. Anyway, he has been banned and wil be treated no differently if he comes back.

As to my language, I knwo its vile and filhty, but someone here has a signature or had one, which says - you have to sometimes go down to their level and beat them.

Sorry for the harsh and vile language, but I kept it there for sake of this moron. in future he will be ignored.
No daubt... unki soch bahut gandi thi....ek dum depressed person ki tarah....kisi ko bhi gussa aa jaye ....... but 2Gud uncle and Cool Dudh uncle had shown him mirror in the best way.......Also ur anger was justified but one thing which happend in that thread and also in this thread (i think so) was not gud.....u r a learned person.... well settled..... well educated.....and aise me aapke mouth se samaj ke pavitra riste ko tar tar karna mere ko accha nahi laga tha.....Actually main ye sab bate main us thread me bolna chahta tha but aapke anger aur words ko dekh kar meri himmat nahi hui kuch bolne ki.......ye meri personal thinking hai so dont worry nd dont bother as per the rules of echarcha.....

Best way was to warn him.... nd finally ban him......chaliye ant bhala to sab bhala.......Life is like a mirror.....Everything comes back.......The good, the bad, the truth....Give the world the best you have ........And the best will come back to you......
Old July 20th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute

Man, I just saw this guy on the news on some desi channel. What bull...The english this guy speaks is totally broken..and the news channels are like..this guys speaks with an american accent.
I am pretty sure the American they are speakin of is not the one we live in atleast..
saala...ladka toh chewtiya bana raha hai..milke news channels bhi chewtiya bana rahe hai logon ko....
ridiculous..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddan
Chutia-giri ...... .

I saw this kid & totally idiot ...........
Old July 21st, 2007, 07:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chhota baccha
No daubt... unki soch bahut gandi thi....ek dum depressed person ki tarah....kisi ko bhi gussa aa jaye ....... but 2Gud uncle and Cool Dudh uncle had shown him mirror in the best way.......Also ur anger was justified but one thing which happend in that thread and also in this thread (i think so) was not gud.....u r a learned person.... well settled..... well educated.....and aise me aapke mouth se samaj ke pavitra riste ko tar tar karna mere ko accha nahi laga tha.....Actually main ye sab bate main us thread me bolna chahta tha but aapke anger aur words ko dekh kar meri himmat nahi hui kuch bolne ki.......ye meri personal thinking hai so dont worry nd dont bother as per the rules of echarcha.....

Best way was to warn him.... nd finally ban him......chaliye ant bhala to sab bhala.......Life is like a mirror.....Everything comes back.......The good, the bad, the truth....Give the world the best you have ........And the best will come back to you......
I am not one of those who will shut up and take it lying down. if someone fucks with me I will atleast once give it good verbally!!
Old July 21st, 2007, 09:47 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rajesh threw a brick at him who was hit in the head and began to bleed.”

[b]This left Rajesh dumbfounded. "For the next three months, he did not utter a single word. When he did, it was not in Hindi," but english
I believe this story ... something similar happened to Yogi at the age of 4 or 5. Couple of bloody modernchot monkeys dropped him from top of the roof while trying to jump (holding Yogi's both arms) to the nearest tree. Penchioy bloody bastards (langoors) lost the grip and Yogi fell on the earth ... head first. Yogi was so dumbfounded that he could not utter a word for several years. You know how it is back home ... if you are dumb ... people treat you like dumdum kind of dumb.

Finally one fine sunny day ... miracle ... Yogi uttered much-eagerly-awaited-words ... in English. Peddas were baantoed, ghantis and ghantas were rung in the temples to celebrate return of Yogi's vocals.

Bloody monkeys can never do anything right ... only if they dropped Yogi from higher height ... Yogi today will be writing better quality of finer English ... Queen's english ... instead of broken.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!