eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 24th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marriage should have an expiration date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riri View Post
ROFL. Heysar, you and Dovahkiin - both’s level is above the cadre, caliber and capability of this forum,…tell ya… ...,
and then Dovhkiin knows.,…” In this world, for every sher, there all-ways remains a sawa-sher. Hahha.
Now this baat... zara khatakthi hai. We saw Dovahakhnana pai post here... and we discussed a little... and we parried a little. And we could all see which hole in his body he spoke with. Just made big claims... but when we dug in, chuha nikla. It seems like he graduated from the common school of forum-writing but with slightly better grades then the rest... that's all.

As for the remaining graduates... those days seem to have come again where my eyes just glaze over the posts and I skip to the ones that keep it short and sweet. Well, one goes and one comes... that seems to be the routine.

Heysari pai, it is fine that you quote from the bible and other misc. great books... but just quoting and quoting, without context or leading to a point... well, it becomes pointless. I will still try to finish reading your posts... let's see how long

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 24th, 2015, 10:40 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage should NOT have an expiration date. At least something should be beyond give-&-take mathematics & beyond materialistic plusses-&-minusses. Even if it may be purely theoretical & dreamy, why not let few things be that way?
Old September 26th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Junior eCharchan

goldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I have taken a vrat to not click on links posted on this forum.

I don't have to do vrat, I am not able to login easily. After trying 2-3 times, I am logged in.
Old September 26th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensoul View Post
I don't have to do vrat, I am not able to login easily. After trying 2-3 times, I am logged in.
Try chrome and remember to add www. before echarcha.com
Old September 26th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Now this baat... zara khatakthi hai. We saw Dovahakhnana pai post here... and we discussed a little... and we parried a little. And we could all see which hole in his body he spoke with. Just made big claims... but when we dug in, chuha nikla. It seems like he graduated from the common school of forum-writing but with slightly better grades then the rest... that's all.

As for the remaining graduates... those days seem to have come again where my eyes just glaze over the posts and I skip to the ones that keep it short and sweet. Well, one goes and one comes... that seems to be the routine.

Heysari pai, it is fine that you quote from the bible and other misc. great books... but just quoting and quoting, without context or leading to a point... well, it becomes pointless. I will still try to finish reading your posts... let's see how long
chhod yaar - this id(riri) does not deserve to be entertained. If this forum is so bad , why does he keep coming back after being banned again and again.
Jis thali me khaata hai usi thaali me chhed karta hai -
Old September 27th, 2015, 06:17 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Sign me up. Where can I get the form to convert?
You dont have to sign any form. Just lose some skin.
Old December 15th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Marriage should NOT have an expiration date. At least something should be beyond give-&-take mathematics & beyond materialistic plusses-&-minusses. Even if it may be purely theoretical & dreamy, why not let few things be that way?
If that's the case, would you condone adultery?

Old December 18th, 2015, 09:22 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Ashika. Why get married if you want an expiration date? Cake bhi chahiye and khaneka bhi hai. On a side note never understood that phrase, but you get the drift...
Old December 19th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
I agree with Ashika. Why get married if you want an expiration date? Cake bhi chahiye and khaneka bhi hai. On a side note never understood that phrase, but you get the drift...
We are in the same boat, Lawgoogle tai. I used to wonder about that phrase too. In fact, I turned it around and used it... made more sense that way

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 19th, 2015, 04:11 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Once you have the cake you can do what you like with it, mostly it means you will eat it. But to say you want to have it and eat it, means you want it all your way.
Old December 19th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Once you have the cake you can do what you like with it, mostly it means you will eat it. But to say you want to have it and eat it, means you want it all your way.
But isn't that the norm Once you have the cake the next best option is to eat it... isn't it? What am I missing here? Why the saying

Old December 23rd, 2015, 08:39 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are in the same boat, Lawgoogle tai. I used to wonder about that phrase too. In fact, I turned it around and used it... made more sense that way
Good going. I was just to going to say, if I had a choice, I'd eat the cake, because you'd have to have it to eat it in the first place, so both bases are covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Yeah, which in context of this thread is exactly what I wanted to convey, so back to the point of the thread before I successfully derail it, is that if I needed an expiration date for my marriage, I wouldn't get married at all. And I feel for the people that feel the need for an expiration date for their marriage...
Old December 23rd, 2015, 10:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:

Yeah, which in context of this thread is exactly what I wanted to convey, so back to the point of the thread before I successfully derail it, is that if I needed an expiration date for my marriage, I wouldn't get married at all. And I feel for the people that feel the need for an expiration date for their marriage...
You should ask the peaceful people about this. They have a contract marriage... like just for the night, for example

Old December 26th, 2015, 11:07 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
You should ask the peaceful people about this. They have a contract marriage... like just for the night, for example
Haha.. But I wouldn't call that a contract for marriage, technically speaking... The guy can just leave the next day without any legal hassles as long as the 'consideration' has been paid. Way more convenient than a marriage contract.
Old December 26th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Haha.. But I wouldn't call that a contract for marriage, technically speaking... The guy can just leave the next day without any legal hassles as long as the 'consideration' has been paid. Way more convenient than a marriage contract.
Agreed. That is why it is considered a great religion... everything is convenient and well laid out... to the dot. Only high IQ people embrace it. Hum lallu-panju LLKC log kya jaane... adhrak ka swaad