eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

View Poll Results: Are the Men who marry a taller woman more successful
Yes. It is their confidence that makes them successful help them brisge the height gap. 2 22.22%
No. They are loser who lack self esteem and marry talle woman to make up for it 2 22.22%
Height has got nothing to do with a relationship 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are the men who marry a taller woman more successful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Cut the crap!
Tell me if you can prove your hypothesis....or atleast back it up with substantial data.
If you cant then my theory is proved right.
Coming from some one who goes all around to evolution theory and with some examples which are not relevant.

I had no 'Theory' to start with. It was a casual observation.

It is your theory that what i have put in the poll is wrong. To 'prove' that all you need to do is to give 1 example more than what i put of taller women couples where the man is not at all successful and below average.

Else, i do not need to prove or disprove anything. And i would be least bothered either if you come up with some 100 examples to prove what i posted was wrong or if you do not respond.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:01 AM

Bambi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Coming from some one who goes all around to evolution theory and with some examples which are not relevant.

I had no 'Theory' to start with. It was a casual observation.

It is your theory that what i have put in the poll is wrong. To 'prove' that all you need to do is to give 1 example more than what i put of taller women couples where the man is not at all successful and below average.

Else, i do not need to prove or disprove anything. And i would be least bothered either if you come up with some 100 examples to prove what i posted was wrong or if you do not respond.
Dont expect me to wage a war on cataphracts for this.
But I do hope you get a taller woman soon....and then you can pen down your success story here.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:09 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
But I do hope you get a taller woman soon....and then you can pen down your success story here.
This unsuccessful guy has a wife some 6 inches shorter. But she did make a couple of my colleagues comment. 'How come she agreed to marry you?' Well, probably for the confidence that i would not be having any extra marital affairs.
Old January 21st, 2014, 07:53 PM

Bambi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This unsuccessful guy has a wife some 6 inches shorter. But she did make a couple of my colleagues comment. 'How come she agreed to marry you?' Well, probably for the confidence that i would not be having any extra marital affairs.
As long as there's no EMA in a man's life he's successful because they say there's a woman behind every successful man and two behind every unsuccessful man.
Old April 20th, 2014, 11:22 AM

How could i forget to list this couple -

Context - enjoying my recently refound access to NDTV, i was hearing one Modi speech that went as -
Citing a report in a US newspaper on Mr Vadra's fortunes, Mr Modi said, "They spoke about a Class X pass youth who had only Rs. 1 lakh in pocket and then went on to own Rs. 300 crore in three years. This is the mother-son's model. You heard about 2G, now hear about jijaji (brother-in-law). Do we have to leave this country in their hands?"

Question - OK, how did this 10th pass low level guy go about pataoing Priyanka G Successfully.

Closest explanation goes in the article where i picked up the photo from

Relevant portion -
Priyanka met Robert through his sister Michelle, as she and a group of friends used to party together. Robert, who was in the brassware and artificial jewellery business, had frequent meetings with Priyanka and gifted her jewellery items. After she became close to Vadra, Priyanka used to visit him in Moradabad and the first news of their friendship came from a Hindi newspaper reporter who followed Priyanka's security trail to Vadra's house and got a quote from his father Rajendra Vadra revealing that Priyanka was a friend of his son and had come visiting.
Those who have followed the developments in the Priyanka and Robert love story say she was impressed when he proposed to her, as no one till then had shown the courage to come so close to her and actually come out with a proposal of marriage. It was a quiet wedding, in 1997, at 10 Janpath with very few friends and relatives in attendance. For quite some time the reclusive and low-key Vadra remained out of the public eye, fully aware that he was the son-in-law of the Gandhi family and they did not like controversies around them.

Rest of the article
Old April 20th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How could i forget to list this couple -

Context - enjoying my recently refound access to NDTV, i was hearing one Modi speech that went as -
Citing a report in a US newspaper on Mr Vadra's fortunes, Mr Modi said, "They spoke about a Class X pass youth who had only Rs. 1 lakh in pocket and then went on to own Rs. 300 crore in three years. This is the mother-son's model. You heard about 2G, now hear about jijaji (brother-in-law). Do we have to leave this country in their hands?"

Question - OK, how did this 10th pass low level guy go about pataoing Priyanka G Successfully.

Closest explanation goes in the article where i picked up the photo from

Relevant portion -
Priyanka met Robert through his sister Michelle, as she and a group of friends used to party together. Robert, who was in the brassware and artificial jewellery business, had frequent meetings with Priyanka and gifted her jewellery items. After she became close to Vadra, Priyanka used to visit him in Moradabad and the first news of their friendship came from a Hindi newspaper reporter who followed Priyanka's security trail to Vadra's house and got a quote from his father Rajendra Vadra revealing that Priyanka was a friend of his son and had come visiting.
Those who have followed the developments in the Priyanka and Robert love story say she was impressed when he proposed to her, as no one till then had shown the courage to come so close to her and actually come out with a proposal of marriage. It was a quiet wedding, in 1997, at 10 Janpath with very few friends and relatives in attendance. For quite some time the reclusive and low-key Vadra remained out of the public eye, fully aware that he was the son-in-law of the Gandhi family and they did not like controversies around them.

Rest of the article

Vadra was estranged from his father, who had "expressed displeasure" with his marriage to Priyanka. Robert Vadra issued a public notice in 2001 stating that his father Rajendra and brother Richard, were "duping" people by promising jobs at the Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee and other favours. Rajendra later threatened to file a defamation suit against his son.

Rajendra Vadra, father of Robert Vadra was found dead at a guest house in Yusuf Sarai area of New Delhi in 2009. His elder brother Richard committed suicide in 2003 and Michelle, his sister, died in a car accident in 2001.
I remember reading somewhere that Feroz Gandhi also was found dead in some mysterious circumstances in some hotel.
Old April 20th, 2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I remember reading somewhere that Feroz Gandhi also was found dead in some mysterious circumstances in some hotel.
Thanks a nice comment. Now, he was troubling his father in law and actually uncovering scams. Why label him a Khan without any evidence.
Old July 17th, 2014, 12:04 PM

Some more stuff on this

Short men have more sex

If you are moderately short or even short, do not worry as you will be a champion when it comes to performing the real act.
For the study, researchers looked at 531 men between ages 20 and 54.
Among men who reported a coital frequency of more than 3.5 times a week, waist circumference showed borderline association with lower sexual activity, while lesser height was associated with higher sexual activity.
Old November 6th, 2015, 06:33 AM

Realized there was an addition to this. However, RIP Robin williams. Noticed this after they were interviewing his widow recently.

In another case, Mick Jagger's girlfriend L'Wren Scott committed suicide sometime back. I had posted a pic of this couple in my original post, but that seems gone. Here is a pic of that coupl again.
Old April 24th, 2016, 12:42 PM

This one was my most viewed thread for some time, but now is number 3 after 'Desi streaming' and FDI in Retail threads.

Any case remembered this after hearing that one of my cousins (5'8") wants to marry a guy who is 'slightly shorter'. I threw in the example of Tom Cruise.

Now, that made me check on what is happening to the 4 couples i posted on. Also, i find that the pix have disapeared in the Original Post. So pasting where needed (i.e. the couple is still a couple).

1. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - They have divorced now.
2. Mick Jagger and his 6'4" girlfriend L'Wren Scott - She committed suicide.

3. Bernie Ecclestone - Now, this 5'3" Formula one boss divorced his 6'2" wife Slavica but married a younger and at 5'10" still way taller Fabiana Flosi

4. Nicholas Carkozy and Carla Bruni - Still going strong, but this pic evoked ridicule from media.