eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old May 30th, 2016, 10:58 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
Aah no no in that case ours was way more matter of fact. Nothing quite as fancy as strip teases and half shirts... we were already very comfortable with each other.. no inhibitions whatsoever so there was never any need to play hard to get (we're both simple people like that, tell it like it is ). rehna hai toh reh nahi toh bhakk.. type of thing. There was never any rona dhona, drame-baazi or manipulation or natak of any sort.

Luckily for us, both our families are very open minded and I suppose had given up all hope that either of us will ever 'settle down' so welcomed the fact that we had found each other wanted to spend more time together.. although we didn't technically live-in, we did travel together a fair bit (just the two of us) and would spend weekends in each others' homes well before we formally got 'engaged' exchanging rings and what not.. given a choice i wouldn't have bothered getting married ever. We both simply did it to check the box/make folks happy.. Don't think we needed a piece of paper as an excuse to be with each other. We are, because we wanted to and we really, really like each other's company. It's that simple.
Dang! Am I the only one living a boring life? Stay blessed, good girl
Old May 30th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
Aah no no in that case ours was way more matter of fact. Nothing quite as fancy as strip teases and half shirts... we were already very comfortable with each other.. no inhibitions whatsoever so there was never any need to play hard to get (we're both simple people like that, tell it like it is ). rehna hai toh reh nahi toh bhakk.. type of thing. There was never any rona dhona, drame-baazi or manipulation or natak of any sort.

Luckily for us, both our families are very open minded and I suppose had given up all hope that either of us will ever 'settle down' so welcomed the fact that we had found each other wanted to spend more time together.. although we didn't technically live-in, we did travel together a fair bit (just the two of us) and would spend weekends in each others' homes well before we formally got 'engaged' exchanging rings and what not.. given a choice i wouldn't have bothered getting married ever. We both simply did it to check the box/make folks happy.. Don't think we needed a piece of paper as an excuse to be with each other. We are, because we wanted to and we really, really like each other's company. It's that simple.
Sounds like a fairy tale! I hope this continues forever
Old May 31st, 2016, 10:38 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Dang! Am I the only one living a boring life? Stay blessed, good girl
Nah, you're fine. You're sweet actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Sounds like a fairy tale! I hope this continues forever
Fairy tale with a lot of farts involved. yeah, it's mundane ol' life.