eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Crown Of The Week

Notices

Crown Of The Week The best threads for the week!

Old January 23rd, 2016, 02:01 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rendezvous with politicians

One politician was on EC too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veljibhai View Post
I am already in politics.

Got elected i our jilla panchayat. Also got elected twice in our ward in our municipality.
Got reminded of couple of more not so successful politicians.
One school classmate of mine unsuccessfully contested last elections to Haryana assembly.
One cousin who was a bank union leader also stood for MLC election and made the mistake of enrolling me in the graduate constituency. He didn't know my near perfect record of the one I vote for never winning.
Old January 27th, 2016, 07:53 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Now for a couple of sightings of politicos offices. Both happened when I was in this Dalali company in Delhi. First was when MD wanted to check on a contract for building Indian Embassy in Japan. He went to meet the expenditure secretary and not finding any one else took me with him. Had a glance of Chidambaram's office about the time of his 'dream budget'

A few months later I was accompanying a couple of Japs to Rajasthan. The 'Bureau of Industrial Promotion of Rajasthan" folks were very helpful and even arranged for a meeting with the chief secretary. That's where had a glance of the office of Bhairon Singh Shekhawat.
Old March 31st, 2016, 06:31 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
One politician was on EC too.

Got reminded of couple of more not so successful politicians.
One school classmate of mine unsuccessfully contested last elections to Haryana assembly.
One cousin who was a bank union leader also stood for MLC election and made the mistake of enrolling me in the graduate constituency. He didn't know my near perfect record of the one I vote for never winning.
Rahul Mehta,last I heard about him contesting some MLA election in Gujarat.
Old July 27th, 2016, 11:33 AM

Quote:
2. About 1999, Through some mutual friends ended up in a dinner at the house of an Ex Cong MLA in Hyderabad. His son was giving tips on how to land up a cyber coolie job in Umrika. He said, ' i have figured out how to go about it, but probably may not do so. i will stick to taking contracts here'. 'What type of contracts', i asked. he said, 'bashing up people, murdering them, etc. i already have an attempt to murder case going on - i ran my car over 3 nazalites, the b**ds survived though'. he went on to show his collection of guns, treated me along with a few of his chamchas to some rum and then showed a pic of his dad with another famous person and told about that famous person - "Whatever you may say about us, this person is good and a great leader".
guess who was in the Pic - ND Tiwari

i ran into him only once again in 2002 or so. the last i saw in news, His sis stood as a rebel Cong candidate and lost badly to the TRS guy in 2014 elections.
this guy's bro was also a doc (studied probably in some east european country). So that would make that guy also smartest (Doc and being from an MLA family are what count).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovahkin View Post
Being a Maarwaar doctor from the affiliated MLA family, would I consider myself as the most wisest person so far that this forum can have.
Old July 29th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now you brag about the buddy but whenever we complain about him, you just shrug off.!
What do you want me to do ? I am saving my political favors. BTW if we are down to like IAS officers than , ASG of Maharashtra - Rohit Deo is good friend.
Mumbai Excise commissioner Sanjay Mukherjee.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old July 30th, 2016, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
What do you want me to do ? I am saving my political favors. BTW if we are down to like IAS officers than , ASG of Maharashtra - Rohit Deo is good friend.
Mumbai Excise commissioner Sanjay Mukherjee.
Nothing. But if I were in Mumbai, I would have asked you to tell him to comply with court orders and to reopen dance bars. Swamiji, are they open now?

One of my classmates long back was the daughter of an IAS officer, municipal commissioner of Mumbai. We also had a party at the official residence in 'Dahanukar marg' (I think that was carmiachel road before ).
But that was 20 years back. No contact no favor. I tied to reach out to a friend who is an IPS officer to figure out what was going on with my son's passport, but no help.

Reminds me. I have to re establish contact with another IAS classmate. And check with him which cadre he is in (AP or Telsngana).
Old July 30th, 2016, 09:03 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Courts can be quite foolish.. Dance bars the kind that existed in Mumbai were the hub of underworld and many illegal activities, crime, prostitution.