eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Case Study: Does the brother-sister bond vanish after marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^ Just wondering,.. are a real life doctor ? a physical practitioner or a saahityik doctor ( Ph. D. ) ?
he is a dribbler - that is what his signature says.
But maybe he is a doctor too - may be a urologist given his history of affection towards his pandra inchee.
Old June 4th, 2015, 04:35 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
If the commuter is only taking the far corner of the house, why can't they shift it downstairs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
My advice: Buy a laptop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Else you would have got a laptop or a tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Move PC to your own living quarters.
Why should I? We are family. If didi can’t behave like a family member why is she staying in our family house? My second didi wouldn’t have behaved like this. Tum log ko majra samajh mein nahi aya hai. Some repliers in other forums have given the correct answers. Hitherto none have done that here.

Regarding privacy, I mentioned in first post itself that the niece has the choice of two pleasant bedrooms.

P.S.: Those bedrooms have the facility of doors and windows to fresh air.

Last edited by Pakau; June 4th, 2015 at 04:42 AM.
Old June 4th, 2015, 05:36 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakau View Post
Why should I? We are family. If didi can’t behave like a family member why is she staying in our family house? My second didi wouldn’t have behaved like this. Tum log ko majra samajh mein nahi aya hai. Some repliers in other forums have given the correct answers. Hitherto none have done that here.

Regarding privacy, I mentioned in first post itself that the niece has the choice of two pleasant bedrooms.

You did not get the answers you want so they are all wrong? Pehle ye bata, who owns the house? You or your parents?
Old June 4th, 2015, 07:10 AM
Junior eCharchan

tamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond reputetamaacha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakau View Post

If you have already got correct answer , WTF u are doing here??
Get fking lost from here!
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:39 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
If the house belongs to your parents then she has as much right to it as you do. And she is entitled to her privacy. Move your computer down to your floor and stop acting like you built the house all by yourself. When you build your own house with your OWN money and not inherited from your parents, then you can start acting like the king of the castle.

Looks like Smelly pai is the only decent Echarchan around