eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old June 3rd, 2005, 08:44 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by queer
What about ladka patao techniques?
May we safely assume that Mr.Queer is a desi queer ?
Old June 3rd, 2005, 08:54 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ho ho yeah..! Nice observation TJR

Cha pai... you were saying something about the bug hitting Indian shores! Here you are!
Old June 3rd, 2005, 08:59 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi
A Kwaishchun?

Wot do I do if a ladki is trying to patao me, even thoug she knows I am married?
difficult situation sir..very difficult.
if you too are developing feelings to her, which are more than mere attraction, you are inviting troubles for your selves and your family.

i faced a similar situation....and i handled it with absolute care . I was about to tell that story(fact) ..may be you can learn something from that

here situation is different ..the girl was married and i was a bachelor.

foreign land , evening 6:30 PM , planet hollywood disco & pub
a party was thrown by the client to celebrate successfull finish of project.
lot of girls from client side with their boy friends , since it was open to family members as well.
Indian: silently sitting in a corner enjoying loud music & sipping bacardi + coke

mood around was just getting heated and active. ppl just started to jump over to dance floor.

Indian: watching all girls around and enjoying another round of bacardi

DJ slowed down the music and started playing all romantic numbers

all girls along with their boyfriends started swinging slowly along with music , holding their partners.

Indian: suddenly felt very lonely, and called his best friend of such & those times(Marlboro lights)
the chinky roommate out of confusion & boredom started dancing alone on the floor

there was a little group of girls behind us. i know some of them, just HI and BYE kind of friends.
one of them walked to our table and started conversation , came to know we dont have partners to dance.
she went back and , i observed girls were pushing,discussing,laughing,forcing a girl to dance with me.
they convinced her and she walked to my table.

her eyes are so beautifull , still cannot forget.
Indian girls very pretty

pretty girl: hi , would like to dance with me ?
Indian: hmmm ..yeah ..why not ..lets dance

Music was plain and we danced without touching each other
after a while ...DJ requested only couples on dance floor

we came close holding each other, started swinging & dancing

--Remaining part tomorrow ---

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:07 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
what do you want them for? I meant what is your purpose?
ladki patao is an excercise carried out strictly during bachelorhood .
itna straight question poocha to bata deta hoon
first ..beauty beauty ...all beautifull ladki, from all sides. then compatibility for my temper.
for me ...patao starts ....Always longterm in view...but many were dropped intermittently due to unforseen issues

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old June 4th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Indian eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by queer
What about ladka patao techniques?
aap jo bhi hain aap ko mera namaskar
meri thread ki baap bhai mat karo ..please

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old June 4th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
LOL... maa bhen ke badle baap bhai..! lol

Anyways... queer, perhaps we are the wrong people to answer this question! We don't have any clue how the gay scene works! Some other place maybe..!
Old June 5th, 2005, 01:24 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba
Oh ho ho yeah..! Nice observation TJR

Cha pai... you were saying something about the bug hitting Indian shores! Here you are!
'bug hitting indian shores'? homosexuality already exists in the indian army from long before (so does it exists in every other nation's armies). and whats wrong with homosexuality? if those two people dont mind, i dont care unless they wanna put in my ass!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old June 5th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
'bug hitting indian shores'? homosexuality already exists in the indian army from long before (so does it exists in every other nation's armies). and whats wrong with homosexuality? if those two people dont mind, i dont care unless they wanna put in my ass!

Dude, what you getting so upset about? There is a different thread to express your opinion on homosexuality (gays actually)! Nor do I care what the gays do unless they wanna mess with me! Anyways.. this is just about a homo trying to know how to impress another! simple!

Coming back to the context of this thread.. I think I agree with 'Indian" pai to some level. Gals dig for communication skills more than looks! Also, there are girls who see beyong moolah.. So, I guess everyone has a chance.. just a matter of guts - to approach!

PS: You know what else will help... watch Kal ho naa ho... (6 din ladki in!) lol..
Old June 5th, 2005, 04:21 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, what you getting so upset about?
how come you assumed that i was upset abt it? why would i be when i say it alredy exists in india.
anyway, how come you seem upset that the 'bug is hitting indian shores'? that too when it pre-exists.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old June 5th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Nah... am not upset at all..! I am cool with it! I know that gays already exist in India! it was just cha pai who wasn't in the know of it! So, it was just to point that out to him..

And the phrase was also his.... just FYI.
Old June 5th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Banned

queer is on a distinguished road

Homosexuality is not a "bug", it is normal.
Old June 5th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

One of my friends says that "Homosexuality" is just a fashion. Its become like a trend. Adventerous people try different things... this is one of them..!
Old June 6th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
One of my friends says that "Homosexuality" is just a fashion. Its become like a trend. Adventerous people try different things... this is one of them..!
Yeh kya ho rahaa hai Alibaba. You mean to say, its a trend/fasion to insert one's Pen** in another guy's arse ? What the F*** ? Ma kasam, 3 saal se India nahi gayaa hoon, lagta hai bahut jyaada hi tarakki hui hai.

It reminds me of an incident somewhere in India in which some despo Policemen raped some eunuchs in a police chowky after they had come in to file a complaint of some kind of harrasment.
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Your thread has been "hijacked" by queer thoughts

Quote:
--Remaining part tomorrow ---
You don't worry at all ; You continue.
What happened next ?
Old June 6th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Yeh kya ho rahaa hai Alibaba. You mean to say, its a trend/fasion to insert one's Pen** in another guy's arse ? What the F*** ? Ma kasam, 3 saal se India nahi gayaa hoon, lagta hai bahut jyaada hi tarakki hui hai.

It reminds me of an incident somewhere in India in which some despo Policemen raped some eunuchs in a police chowky after they had come in to file a complaint of some kind of harrasment.

One of my friends says that! I don't completely agree with him. Anyways, its a fact that homosexuality and lesbianism has made its way into India! If I remember correctly, there was a thread about a homo hitting on one eCharchan some while back... Our friend was on his way from Pune to somewhere.. I can't seem to find the link to that thread..

Anyways, India has changed in the last 3 years... Probably with the sudden barrage of sex flicks has helped people to open their minds to the unconventional..! But India has become more progressive, open minded and liberal in the fast few years..