eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old December 24th, 2005, 03:53 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

i dont get pataoed very easily. i dont get pataoed, period. so i dont know how other girls get pataoed and nor do i bother wasting my time pataoing guys... so although i had to comment on this thread (because i can) - i dont have any tips to offer
Old December 24th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707
i dont get pataoed very easily. i dont get pataoed, period. so i dont know how other girls get pataoed and nor do i bother wasting my time pataoing guys... so although i had to comment on this thread (because i can) - i dont have any tips to offer
Do I see you saying "angur khatta hai"? But seriously I don't understand why some girls play 'hard to get' so much! Thoda bahot nakhara samaj sakte hai..guys like it. I am not talking about serious relationships but little bit of flirting with completely stranger where you don't really have to know the person deep beneath...for me good looks and dressing used to be good enough to start flirting..actually flirting has good effects. Its like a small dose of a tonic that keeps you fresh and confident.
Old December 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapasvi
Do I see you saying "angur khatta hai"? But seriously I don't understand why some girls play 'hard to get' so much! Thoda bahot nakhara samaj sakte hai..guys like it. I am not talking about serious relationships but little bit of flirting with completely stranger where you don't really have to know the person deep beneath...for me good looks and dressing used to be good enough to start flirting..actually flirting has good effects. Its like a small dose of a tonic that keeps you fresh and confident.
nahi yaar, i'm the type that likes to develop a solid friendship first. meaning, love didn't happen at first sight for me and i never drooled over the hot looking type because 9 out of 10 times when they opened their mouth they erased all doubt that they were fools. the 10th time i struck gold!

as for harmless flirting, never any nakhras there!

Last edited by lawgirl707; December 24th, 2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old December 24th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

lawgirl jee

from what i have seen, all those girls who believe that they cannot be pataoed easily are infact easiest one to patao
any way ..ye puraney thread ko khoj kar bahar nikalne ka shukriya.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 24th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Your thread has been "hijacked" by queer thoughts
What happened next ?
thanks to lawgirl jee ..i got opportunity to complete my romantic escapade.
bhailog...
after that party we meet couple of times ..during that phase i came to know that she was married KLPD !
but ..you know...dil hain ki manta naheen ..i was very attracted to her. continued to meet her. one fine day ..a close friend of her told to me ...
why are you so foolishly getting into trouble ..in a foreign land ??
she is wife of a police inspector who killed 1 or 2 in encounters
thats it...i left that relation then and there itself.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 25th, 2005, 09:13 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
lawgirl jee, from what i have seen, all those girls who believe that they cannot be pataoed easily are infact easiest one to patao
any way ..ye puraney thread ko khoj kar bahar nikalne ka shukriya.
first of all, you're welcome. thank Cooldude too, coz he had posted a link to think thread as an answer to a question that I had asked in another.

Maybe you're right about girls in general, but I was only speaking for myself in my reply. Unfortunately I can't throw you an open challenge out here, because its an anonymous forum, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

cheers.
Old December 26th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO opinion..intially ladaki patane k liye 2 cheezei.n chaiye...

1. u shud have 'deep intense eyes'
2. mannerism

hit the gal with that intense look..repeat it and next time if she sees u ...put a question mark on ur face..suggesting a big "WHAT?? anything wrong with my face or clothes" kinda look....next time...she is sure to see u..smile at her...1-2 min wait...walk to her and then start talking with her...

works for me almost 95% of the time!! even on my way to delhi this time...she was a kashmiri gal
Old December 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lawgirl jee

from what i have seen, all those girls who believe that they cannot be pataoed easily are infact easiest one to patao
agree
Old December 27th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena
IMHO opinion..intially ladaki patane k liye 2 cheezei.n chaiye...

1. u shud have 'deep intense eyes'
2. mannerism

hit the gal with that intense look..repeat it and next time if she sees u ...put a question mark on ur face..suggesting a big "WHAT?? anything wrong with my face or clothes" kinda look....next time...she is sure to see u..smile at her...1-2 min wait...walk to her and then start talking with her...

works for me almost 95% of the time!! even on my way to delhi this time...she was a kashmiri gal

good one vyomi bhai! ek dum solid tip hai....I'll add another one I see which is useful....be a good listener, bas sunte raho
Old December 27th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Quote:
lawgirl jee

I agree! True 90% of the times
Old December 27th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
good one vyomi bhai! ek dum solid tip hai....I'll add another one I see which is useful....be a good listener, bas sunte raho
I agree...... Aur aise sunte raho jaise bahot interest le rahe ho
Old December 27th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Indian eCharchan

Arrow Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

....treat her like a princess

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 27th, 2005, 05:29 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ladki Patao - The right technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivSainik
I agree...... Aur aise sunte raho jaise bahot interest le rahe ho
Yaar..... Aise to admi pak jayega....
Old December 27th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
ROFL
Old December 27th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
Wohi to technique hai

No pain, no gain