eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old May 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
What do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

Folks,
I have seen that for the past few days we have had some 'tumultous threads' where things went awry between members.

But leaving such things aside, what do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

Think of the times, when you were in India and opened the morning newspaper just as you sipped tea or were about to have breakfast. There was something about the newspaper you read which made you read it everyday over the competing brands of newspaper. What was it?

If you can think back and answer that you will know why you login here. However, I cannot rest on past laurels and accolades. As your echarcha admin I have a job to keep this forum interesting. I have to update it also to latest version of vBulletin. This long weekend, I promise to do that.

And no, this is is not a repeated call for asking about which forums should be added and which should be removed. Its just a call to what can be done to improve your morning tea or breakfast companion - eCharcha.Com
Old May 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

And no, please dont think that I say this because of some other similar forums. Puhleeease, I have seen so many sites come and go in the past 8 years. I really dont care nor do I fear any competition. You know it and I know it - together we make this forum interesting.

And even if the traffic dwindles or members leave, I know that I will keep my site up and running. If not for you, then for my own personal pleasure. Simple.

So, what would you like your morning eCharcha.Com to do more?
Old May 21st, 2008, 05:09 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know what to expect... i just read the thread titles and if i find something interesting I read and reply...

I told you in a PM long time back that other forums dont have a bearing on ec... members and forums will come and go... i've had a number of arguments too but then I was new on posting online... thankfully, I have learnt some lessons...
whenever I'm online I do check if anythings new on ec...
Old May 22nd, 2008, 06:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

I like Echarcha.com the way it is !

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old May 22nd, 2008, 06:59 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Folks,
I have seen that for the past few days we have had some 'tumultous threads' where things went awry between members.

But leaving such things aside, what do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

Think of the times, when you were in India and opened the morning newspaper just as you sipped tea or were about to have breakfast. There was something about the newspaper you read which made you read it everyday over the competing brands of newspaper. What was it?

If you can think back and answer that you will know why you login here. However, I cannot rest on past laurels and accolades. As your echarcha admin I have a job to keep this forum interesting. I have to update it also to latest version of vBulletin. This long weekend, I promise to do that.

And no, this is is not a repeated call for asking about which forums should be added and which should be removed. Its just a call to what can be done to improve your morning tea or breakfast companion - eCharcha.Com
I think its plain and simple....I like to provoke people and so if people are not provoke in a positive way, I tend to use some inflammatory tactics to provoke them into responding

I expect people to have responded to my posts, and I browse as a guest before swooping down to login as a unseen member and respond to other echans posts
Old May 22nd, 2008, 07:53 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

i like to see how landya gets beaten down yet again

and of course i hate dhurru's 32 teeth and hope someone can knock it out, but doesn't happen.. he gets away with it everytime
Old May 22nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

What do I expect when I login in? A lot of responses to my posts... and a lot of reps. Most of the times I am disappointed... but sometimes... there is surge in both and I get a real high.

I try never to log on in the morning... 'cos then my whole day is wasted. So I usually log on at lunch break... and then frequently after that for the rest of the day. I try not to log on from home as that shoots wifey's bp to a high level What do I expect... well, most of the news I get is from echarcha... so I expect fellow echans to be on the alert everywhere and post the latest they hear as soon as they hear

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:36 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
What do I expect when I login in? A lot of responses to my posts... and a lot of reps. Most of the times I am disappointed... but sometimes... there is surge in both and I get a real high.

I try never to log on in the morning... 'cos then my whole day is wasted. So I usually log on at lunch break... and then frequently after that for the rest of the day. I try not to log on from home as that shoots wifey's bp to a high level What do I expect... well, most of the news I get is from echarcha... so I expect fellow echans to be on the alert everywhere and post the latest they hear as soon as they hear
Was your wife electronically assaulted on this website by any echan? or she is just a Xanthippi?
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
Was your wife electronically assaulted on this website by any echan? or she is just a Xanthippi?
Xanthippi?

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp

Applied Mechanics......Wow.....Dhurru's favourite subject in engg.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
Applied Mechanics......Wow.....Dhurru's favourite subject in engg.
something tells me dhurru is a prof at a US univ! he claims he is a theoretical plumber, has good knowledge of mechanical engg. He either works in a R&D lab or is a academic at a univ.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:53 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Whoa...what a terrible extrapolation

Xanthippi was the notorious wife of Socrates
Old May 22nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

Talking Re: What do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
Whoa...what a terrible extrapolation

Xanthippi was the notorious wife of Socrates
no, i think this lady makes more sense. given that she is a prof. in ucsd and our dirty pai is also in san deigo or somewhere nearby.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
no, i think this lady makes more sense. given that she is a prof. in ucsd and our dirty pai is also in san deigo or somewhere nearby.
Dirty?...how did Dirty Pai come into the topic?
Old May 22nd, 2008, 11:49 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Yaaron, please itna derail mat karo