eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old March 24th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you expect when you login to echarcha.com everyday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
unless he has shacked up with some half-naked-male-film-star. He always loved Salmon and Salmon lives in Mumbai.
and last reported.... salmon was feeling lonely after kat went to ranbir.
Old November 6th, 2011, 04:30 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Opinions! Political, religious, social ... serious, funny, outrageous ... opinions. So why is our lone Pakistani member Mr. Marvelous being given a long rope? He is a valuable member ... not that there is any doubt. I do apologise to him but something must have happened, for he has gone off the rails for almost over a year now. All he does is copy/paste news articles and link to outside sources. I thought site had a strict no-spam policy?

edit/add ... I am a kind hearted man ... even if he is Pakistani and yet I treat him like a human being.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; November 6th, 2011 at 05:17 AM.
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Opinions! Political, religious, social ... serious, funny, outrageous ... opinions. So why is our lone Pakistani member Mr. Marvelous being given a long rope? He is a valuable member ... not that there is any doubt. I do apologise to him but something must have happened, for he has gone off the rails for almost over a year now. All he does is copy/paste news articles and link to outside sources. I thought site had a strict no-spam policy?

edit/add ... I am a kind hearted man ... even if he is Pakistani and yet I treat him like a human being.
All congress supporters according to you are anti Indian, right? but according to me Congress is the Only complete patriotic political party of India.
Old November 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

When I login I sometimes dream that Shilpa Shirodkar has logged in and is seeking to meet me
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
All congress supporters according to you are anti Indian, right? but according to me Congress is the Only complete patriotic political party of India.
all political parties are in favour of India, we should have difference of opinion after all, on this basic principle the democracy thrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
When I login I sometimes dream that Shilpa Shirodkar has logged in and is seeking to meet me

jeetIAF
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:49 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
I am having difficult time with Premiji or else I would have taken you in as student as well. Teaching you Indians appreciation of beautiful women is like teaching (edited) how to (edited). No taste and no class whatsoever. You Indians are hopeless.

Here ... another one of your favorite sexy wet dream. Sutradarji, do you know what happens to that nose of hers in say about 15 years? You will be able to use it to play slide-down-the-hill. Serious.

Premiji is still young and 21 years old. I have lot of time to train him. You, when will you learn if not now? You go to garden. Do you pick all the flowers? No, you don't. You select the best. Appreciating beautiful women is like looking for that one flower in millions.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old November 7th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
I am having difficult time with Premiji or else I would have taken you in as student as well. Teaching you Indians appreciation of beautiful women is like teaching (edited) how to (edited). No taste and no class whatsoever. You Indians are hopeless.

Here ... another one of your favorite sexy wet dream. Sutradarji, do you know what happens to that nose of hers in say about 15 years? You will be able to use it to play slide-down-the-hill. Serious.

Premiji is still young and 21 years old. I have lot of time to train him. You, when will you learn if not now? You go to garden. Do you pick all the flowers? No, you don't. You select the best. Appreciating beautiful women is like looking for that one flower in millions.

You want to teach me how to fuck this flower.... deepika ... okay I ll be ur student online. send her to me and I ll make you proud.
Old November 7th, 2011, 11:22 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
You want to teach me how to fuck this flower.... deepika ... okay I ll be ur student online. send her to me and I ll make you proud.

man o man. ek badri aur ek aap!

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old November 7th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post

man o man. ek badri aur ek aap!

what did I do ....

he started it...
Old November 7th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

badri chacha,
Those feelings for Shilpa Shirodkar were there when I too was of a certain age. For me, she has been frozen in my memory at that moment. Offcourse she is not what she used to be now, but hey, dont we all have our own memory snapshots of things we love and desire?
Old November 8th, 2011, 08:46 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
badri chacha,
Those feelings for Shilpa Shirodkar were there when I too was of a certain age. For me, she has been frozen in my memory at that moment. Offcourse she is not what she used to be now, but hey, dont we all have our own memory snapshots of things we love and desire?
aur nahi to kya ....who cares 10 years down the line you can make a parking garage in her nose or elsewhere. @ badriji.

Old November 8th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
aur nahi to kya ....who cares 10 years down the line you can make a parking garage in her nose or elsewhere. @ badriji.

elsewhere ... like where....
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:02 AM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
elsewhere ... like where....
her property in UK

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
her property in UK
oh... I thought in same line of her body parts as you mentioned her nose.

Old November 8th, 2011, 11:49 AM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
oh... I thought in same line of her body parts as you mentioned her nose.

hayn , is that even possible?
Ever seen a parking garage, my good fella?

They are huuu.....ggeee

Here, this ought to give you an idea...