eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old April 28th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing echarchans I miss

Yep , I do miss vakil saab also sometimes for his strange type of vaqaalat that he used to do here , although it was stupid as per me , but never the less it always made me laugh and feel , wow what a simple seedhaa saadhaa bhoal bhaala aadmi he is
Old April 28th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Yep , I do miss vakil saab also sometimes for his strange type of vaqaalat that he used to do here , although it was stupid as per me , but never the less it always made me laugh and feel , wow what a simple seedhaa saadhaa bhoal bhaala aadmi he is
When you are missing, how can you miss missed ones?

But Yeah I do miss Lovey sometimes with his moonhtod answers.
Old April 28th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! Cant believe I was missed.. thanks DB! I missed EC too.. got a little caught up with some personal issues. I'll try to be more regular..

Got some catching up to do now.. already up to speed on laal-mirchi now for the other threads.
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

To missing ... who had to login to post due to Desibaba's emotionally charged appeal ... we regular members apologize to you on behalf of Desibababhai. You may go back to whatever was keeping you busy. Don't you worry now ... we will be all right. Please go back.

Desibaba ... bhai ... why you worrying ... we are here ... noh ... to keep you company? Unless ... of course ... you don't enjoy our company? We do try to keep you happy. On behalf of us regular members ... I say to you ... we are sorry if we cannot seem to keep you satisfied or unable to meet your needs.

We are sorry.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
To missing ... who had to login to post due to Desibaba's emotionally charged appeal ... we regular members apologize to you on behalf of Desibababhai. You may go back to whatever was keeping you busy. Don't you worry now ... we will be all right. Please go back.

Desibaba ... bhai ... why you worrying ... we are here ... noh ... to keep you company? Unless ... of course ... you don't enjoy our company? We do try to keep you happy. On behalf of us regular members ... I say to you ... we are sorry if we cannot seem to keep you satisfied or unable to meet your needs.

We are sorry.
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:34 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

To my fellow regular members ... I declare ... we are bloody boring. Nobody likes us. Why stay when Desibaba doesn't even like our company? Please consider.

Old April 28th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To my fellow regular members ... I declare ... we are bloody boring. Nobody likes us. Why stay when Desibaba doesn't even like our company? Please consider.
We all can't leave EC at once.... so let's kick DB out

Old April 28th, 2009, 12:02 PM

Talking Re: Missing echarchans I miss

@ Swamiji and Chitralaji.

Please be careful ... don't laugh too hard ... an angry Desibaba is not a very beautiful picture. Gali dega ... maa ben ki. Just wait ...

Old April 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We are sorry.
tantu you and other regular echans are the reason I really can not go completely missing from here..

lekin yaar desibaba pe kyon naraaz hai..usme uski kya galti hai..do chaar peg mar liye hoge to purani yaaden ubhar aayee hogi..mai to khush hun ke mujh garib ko bhi yaad kiya usne..dhanyabhag hamare bhai.. and to top it off getting attention from the "king of sarcasm" is icing on the cake..

but seriously, I love echarcha..it's one of the very few sites I make a point to visit every now and then..and agree with you many have come and gone ..that has not stopped me from visiting here as reader and hopefully it won't..I will try to post also but no promises on that in writing..

Last edited by tapasvi; April 28th, 2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ghabra kar kahte hai ke mar jayenge
Mar ke bhi chain na mila to kidhar jayenge?

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old April 29th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapasvi View Post
lekin yaar desibaba pe kyon naraaz hai..
yaar light lay..yeah apna yogi hai..aaye din PMS hota hai to dhong karnay aa jaata hai yahan
Old April 29th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post
Ghabra kar kahte hai ke mar jayenge
Mar ke bhi chain na mila to kidhar jayenge?

not to miss this do-lineaan

wah wah ....

please continue
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
When you are missing, how can you miss missed ones?

But Yeah I do miss Lovey sometimes with his moonhtod answers.
Amtha bhai , jub yaad hee kar liyaa toh lo salaam bhee kubool karo.

Wiasay mai naa aapko jaantaa hun aur naa hee vakil saab ko jaantaa thaa , but mujhe nahin pataa ki kyu mujhe kayee baar aapke post karne kay style may vakil saab ka touch aataa dikhaai detaa hai , may be because you both are gujjus.Ab isko compliment maano chaahe back handed compliment , denaa thaa day diya.

Meri aapme diljaspi aapki do baaton say paidaa huee thee

1.> Ek toh aap shaayad koi dhaaba shaaba chalaatay ho , a dhandaa which I always want to do , but koi karnay nahin dega

2.>Doosra Gandhi kay liye aapka prem bhaav.Gandhi ko pasand karnay waala ( MK gandhi only) mujhay bahut acchay lagtay hain , pata nahin kyu, shaayad isliye kee mai gandhi say baRa Stud dharti pay kissi ko nahin maanta , doosray number ka stud mere liye Stephen Hawking hai and teesray number pay toh mai khud hoon hee ....
Old September 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I doubt she was real. She never accepted my invitation for a coffee.
I was real. I mean I AM real!!! but couldn't make it for a coffee, unfortunately. I'm not dead yet though, so perhaps another time?
Old September 5th, 2009, 10:44 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I signed on after 2 years almost. Nostalgic. Good to see that nothing has changed, though.