eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Immigration > Visitor visas

Notices

Visitor visas So you want to visit the USA for a social/business visit?

Old June 1st, 2009, 01:30 AM
Junior eCharchan

Apostile is on a distinguished road
So you want to visit the USA for a social/business visit?

Why not apply for the Fiancee Visa (K1)? I found it to be easier and faster, you are in Mexico and he is in the USA, this is much better and Immigration is much happier (since it is kind of like asking them for permission to marry) Everyone was against me filing for my fiancee and not using an attorney, but look, I filed the papers March 18th, 2004, and May 18 it was approved, we are just waiting for his interview at the US Consulate in Mexico, and God willing...voila!
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So you want to visit the USA for a social/business visit?

actually my makku gf is also seeking US citizenship...advice us a way out..i mean by staying in usa as a citizen
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

How can I prevent my mother-in-law from getting a visa?
I am willing to do anything, rob a bank, kill somebody. You name it, you've got it. Pls advice

Last edited by Ravi; June 1st, 2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old June 1st, 2009, 04:04 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
How can I prevent my mother-in-law from getting a visa?
I am willing to do anything, rob a bank, kill somebody. You name it, you've got it. Pls advice
Think of a way to prove that she may be most likely to overstay her visa or not return to India

Good luck