eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good news- share it on echarcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I dont know...why avoid pacifiers? Its not like we are lazy RR. He was with me almost the entire night last night. As soon as my SIL feeds him, he comes to me and my SIL goes to sleep. Even in my arms he was suckling his fingers...thats why I was wondering about pacifiers.
you are ok with him sucking pacifiers but not his fingers?

check this.

additionally

using a pacifier is hygenically risky. you dont know how has it been manufactured, what toxin it may or may not contain despite all the guarantees. you dont know where it may have been lying, if it fell down when you were not looking, if it has been sterilised, if the temperature of sterlising has tampered with the composition of the pacifier material etc etc etc. Once in a while - when the baby wont stop crying despite being fed and nursed, it is perhaps ok. but remember you are giving something to the baby which it will take straight inside the stomach.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
I think I now totally understand the concept of "Prime Directive" in StarTrek
ahhha! good news. so you are not pre-warp anymore?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
you are ok with him sucking pacifiers but not his fingers?
I really don't know much about breast feeding and all and that's why I asked if its ok for a pacifier to be there in place of fingers. And I wasnt aware that throwing up was perfectly ok for babies.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:27 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ahhha! good news. so you are not pre-warp anymore?
so you did find the link to prime directive

when people are not prepared for knowledge....ridicule automatically follows

just google some facts on C-section delivery...of course, baby struggling to come out and relevance to survival spirit is my own opinion
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
so you did find the link to prime directive

when people are not prepared for knowledge....ridicule automatically follows

just google some facts on C-section delivery...of course, baby struggling to come out and relevance to survival spirit is my own opinion
Does the baby struggle to come out? Mothers push the baby out.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute

With my first born I was induced, but my lil one was sunny side up so finally went through C-section after hours of labor.

With my second one I opted for VBAC. And was successful. Had a great nurse during the labor. It makes a difference.

And I am all for pacifiers as it is easy to get rid of the habit as compared to a thumb which may take many years like upto third grade or more
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does the baby struggle to come out? Mothers push the baby out.
Prime Directive forbids me to share my knowledge with unevolved beings
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Prime Directive forbids me to share my knowledge with unevolved beings
abe tujhe to Prime Direct ka concept abhi abhi samjha hai. Mujhe pehle se hi malum tha ;-)

I am not asking you - that was a rhetrical question. I am telling you. Babies dont struggle out, mothers push them out.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:51 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
abe tujhe to Prime Direct ka concept abhi abhi samjha hai. Mujhe pehle se hi malum tha ;-)

I am not asking you - that was a rhetrical question. I am telling you. Babies dont struggle out, mothers push them out.
Your efforts to gain knowledge will not succeed....Warp Culture beings cannot be fooled by pre-Warp culture beings
Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:56 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Rakhi, if the BP is high, then any doctor worth his degree won't even think about INDUCING labor. They will give priority to bringing down the blood pressure - which is not really the more serious complication (depends on the case of course). My ex-saali had this problem - she was a week overdue but her BP was as high as 190/127 !!!.. Long story, but the doctors spent 2 days more bringing her BP under control, then went for induced labour (her first delivery). She was in labour for 14 hours and had a induced vaginal delivery and gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post
With my second one I opted for VBAC. And was successful. Had a great nurse during the labor. It makes a difference.
have you been given Epidural Pratiksha?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
C-Sec mein why epidural?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
C-Sec mein why epidural?
VBAC: vaginal birth After C-section. Her second baby was through VBAC, that's why I asked about Epidural.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I am all for the epidural. I had it taken both the times. You can then only focus on delivering the baby & breathing and not on the pain. Else you will only end up cussing your husband
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post
Yes I am all for the epidural. I had it taken both the times. You can then only focus on delivering the baby & breathing and not on the pain. Else you will only end up cussing your husband
Cool cool....wow! Must have been great.